InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Dear Diary ❯ Dreams Are A Weird Thing To Have ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

We could only wish that we all owned Inuyasha and the others, but, sadly, they are all owned by their rightful owners.
 
Dear Diary
 
Chapter 10 - Dreams Are A Weird Thing To Have
 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 
Walking around in the darkness, I had no idea what was about to happen. Moving carefully with my feet shuffling along the ground and my hands out in front of me, eyes squinting to try to se anything. Nothing let of light, nothing could be seen. It was just pure darkness.
Sighing, I stopped trying to move around and stood still, wondering why I was here. Nothing happened without a reason, especially not with me. Everything happened, and a reason just followed. Sighing, I sunk down to the ground, feeling the soft ground underneath. Moving around a little, I got comfy and laid back, wondering where the fuck I was. Nothing made a sound, yet there wasn't silence. Nothing glowed yet I could see clearly. It was all just… darkness.
People were calling my names in all directions, yet I couldn't tell the difference between the different voices. They all melted together to form the one low voice that seemed to go on and on and on and on. It was soothing and yet it was haunting at the same time.
Pulling my hands up to fold them under my head, I noticed that there were stars in the sky. Smiling, I just realised that I was somewhere that was in the country, somewhere nice and calm. I could still hear things and yet no one was around. Sighing, I rolled onto my side and snuggled into a ball, trying to figure out what was going to happen. The voice was making me tired; yet I couldn't sleep. Standing again, I looked around for a new sound that I had just recognised, running water. Heading for it, I heard laughter at the same time.
Some part of me wanted to find out who was laughing and why, while the another part was telling me to run from the laughter, that it would only bring pain and suffering if I did. Standing on the spot, I listened as the laughing got louder and louder, sounding like it was coming towards me.
Something paralysed me where I was. I couldn't move. Giggling came closer and closer, until I could see that it was a child. She was so cute, dressed in an orange and white kimono and long raven hair flowing down her back. She ran straight into me, tumbling both of us over.
She stared at me, afraid for a few seconds. I stared at her with pure shock written all over my face. Something about her was shocking, almost like I knew her or something.
Then she started crying out a name, a name I couldn't recognise. I tried to sooth her but only ended up scaring her more. She was still on top of me and she hadn't thought to get off.
Suddenly a great shadow appears on us both, lifting her off me swiftly before grabbing me around the throat and holding me in the air. Gagging slightly from the sudden shock, I grabbed the wrist of the person holding me, latching on with both hands. I growled to myself for not knowing that something like this would happen.
A growl came from my captive, causing me to open my eyes that I didn't even notice were closed. I knew the face from the person, yet there was no way that it would be possible. He looked too different from how I knew him in Japan.
“Se-sess-o-m-m-maru,” I stammer out in the end.
He stopped growling to look over me, staring me up and down and sniffing the air quietly. Growling again, he raised me higher into the air, evil eyeing me with a snarl on his face. His silver hair moved around as the wind wrapped itself around the both of us. His eyes narrowed at me as his grip tightened a little.
“How is it,” he asked in the voice I knew so well, “that a little miko can know my name without me recognising her scent. Who are you and why do you not call me Lord?”
I cursed to myself silently as I tried to make sense of this dream. Nothing made sense. Nothing was anything I could remember yet it felt like I knew it all. Something was different and shocking to even me.
Sesshomaru threw me to the side and I landed with a groan, being winded for a few seconds. I watched as his shadow came over me and looked up at him, waiting for him to say something.
“Something is strange about you little miko,” he said as he looked over me, looking from my head to my toes and making me feel uncomfortable, “yet you smell like someone I knew long ago. Look like her too.”
My head ached and everything began spinning suddenly, not letting me listen to what Sesshomaru was telling me. I screamed suddenly and clutched my head, squeezing it to see if it would make the pain leave me alone.
 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 
My eyes open suddenly and are burned by the light. I was bolted upright and surrounded by faces that were all fuzzy. Voices were all mingling together as I laid back and closed my eyes for a few more second, not wanting to have my head spinning again.
I remembered everything clearly, not sure of why I wanted to. In reality I wanted to forget everything that had ever happened to me and just run away.
“Is she always like this?” I heard someone whisper. It sounded like that guy… what was his name.
“Shut the fuck up Inuyasha,” someone hissed quickly, “she is awake you know.”
“Don't fuckin look like it,” he muttered back.
“Well I fuckin well am,” I snarl suddenly, making them all jump slightly, “now what the fuck are you doing here? Where the fuck am I anyway?”
“Wench!” Inuyasha muttered.
“Shut the fuck up.”
“Make me wench!”
“Don't fuckin tempt me flea brain,” I scream and sit up.
My head spins slightly and I grab it with one hand, closing my eyes and looking into my lap. I knew that I had just moaned and I knew that Inuyasha wasn't going to shut up.
“See wench,” he sneered as he came right beside me, “cant even take a fuckin head spin. What the fuck are you going to do when you are attacked by fuckin youkai? Can't keep your barrier up forever. And as long as you have the fuckin Shikon no Tama, you ain't going to be left alone.”
I stay silent as I realise that they had all figured out about the Jewel. I released my head and looked at him, noticing everyone else behind him. I glare at them all until the door opens and Kaede steps in, followed by Mama and Souta. I smiled to them as they saw I was awake, smiling back.
Inuyasha growled as the doors opened again, revealing a very shocked Sesshomaru.
“Greetings Lady Kagome,” Sesshomaru commented, never taking his eyes off Inuyasha and his friends as he came over to me in the bed.
“Hello Sesshomaru-sama,” I reply, bowing my head to him slightly, silently wondering why he was glaring at the others.
“How the fuck do you know him?” Inuyasha growled at me, never taking his gaze away from Sesshomaru's.
“Why the fuck does it matter to you, flea brain?” I commented, my voice dripping with fake sweetness.
Inuyasha's girlfriend stepped up from behind him and excused herself and Inuyasha, dragging him out of the room after her. I heard his growl escalate outside the door, heightening my curiosity even more. I looked to Sesshomaru, giving him a questioning look. Silence followed before he shook his head softly, turning to Kaede and beginning to talk to her.
Derek walks forward, coming over to the bed and leaning against it, staring at me for a few seconds. It annoyed me to the max.
WHAT?” I snap at him as I turn to face him, trying to make my eyes full of… something. I wasn't sure of what was up with these people still.
“It takes a while for him to get used to people,” he said quietly, knowing that only myself and however many youkai was in the room. “He'll get used to you like you will for him. Maybe its best if you did stay around us from now on. Specially since you don't know the youkai numbers in the school.”
I stared at him for a few seconds, judging him as he stood before me.
“And what makes you think that you know?” I asked him, slightly interested.
“Its takes one to know one,” he mumbled to me as he turned and walked off with his friends in tow, leaving me with my mouth hanging wide open.
 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 
Heyya readers,
I'm sorry to those people that have been waiting for this chapter. Every time I go to upload (the only time I can is in BCT at school ) my teacher suddenly appears behind me. I swear she was watching me and knows that I needed to do something that wasn't schoolwork…
(Gggrrr to her.)
the next chapter is half finished and it will (hopefully) be uploaded within the next week or two (if my teacher will bugger off)
TTFN
Bloodthirstynekoyokiagirlxd
 
: P