InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Dear Diary ❯ Secrets Between Friends ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

We could only wish that we all owned Inuyasha and the others, but, sadly, they are all owned by their rightful owners.
`I Think I'm In Love With You' - by Jessica Simpson
 
Dear Diary
 
Chapter 13 - Secrets Between Friends
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 
“How did you get this?” he asked me in a forceful tone.
“I fell asleep in a tree earlier today,” I say as I stare out the window, “you remember how I told you bout that. I was climbing down slowly when they appeared suddenly, banging each other against the tree I was in.”
“I don't know why I took the picture,” I said in a small voice, looking in my lap, “but I don't think that Inuyasha should have to be with a girl like her that would just throw him away like a piece of shit. That would treat him like that.”
I looked up at Derek and found him getting his own phone out, flipping it open. I grabbed my phone away from him and slid it shut, unsure of what he was going to do.
“You have to send that to Inuyasha,” he says in a strong voice, “no matter how much you think it would hurt him. He has a right to know.”
“I think its better that he doesn't know Derek,” I say before I stand, sliding my phone into my pocket, “because even a fucking stupid weak miko like me can see how much he cares about her. Even if the rest of you don't notice the little looks that he gives her from the back of the classes. Even if you don't notice the small things he does to show her. She might not return them but if he has the fucking guts to do those things, then he must love her.”
I unlock the door and step out, listening to Derek sigh and follow. I stand in the hall in front of my room and wait for him, only to be tugged back into my room and have the door closed behind me. Derek puled me against the newly closed door and presses his lips to mine with a deep intake of air through his nose. I freeze for several seconds before I slowly return the kiss, wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling him closer.
His hands slide around my waist and push me further against the door, catching me between the door and him. He breaks away for a millisecond before I pull him back in, unsure of what I was supposed to be doing. Sure, I'd kissed plenty of guys in my life, yet none were as nice as what I was getting now. His tongue ran across my bottom lip and I open it instantly, shortly followed by a moan. He moans in return and lifts me up a little. I wrap my legs around his waist and pull him flush against me, feeling him erect through his jeans.
He pulls away from me, staring me straight in the eyes. Both of us were trying to catch our breath, neither taking out eyes off each other.
A knock on the door startles us both, before Souta calls through that dinner was ready. We listen to him walking away again before we look at each other again, staring for a little. I unwrap my legs from his waist and he lowers me to the floor, never releasing my waist. I smile to him and pull him down for another kiss before I step away, taking his hand and walking with him down the hall.
After that small… action, nothing else exciting happened.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
We both went back to my room after dinner, unsure of what was going to happen. We sat on the floor for a little while, just talking. He told me about his older sister who he lives with, how she was nice and has looked after him since their parents left six years ago. I listened quietly, fascinated about his life. It was completely different from my own.
Once he was finished, I told him bout everything in Japan. I told him about how Kaede had taken me into the studio after she heard me singing in a group in the streets one day, a group that I was in for fun. We were all still tiny little ones, about year 5, and we called ourselves a band. I laughed at the memories.
Sanding on the sidewalk and playing our little instruments. Nina had a guitar that was small enough for her to carry around without hitting anyone and she was really good at playing. Soushi had some sort of drum, I can't remember what he called it, but he made a real good beat when he wanted to. Riiko had a flute and was always playing, soothing who ever walked past. And I sung my heart out, making up whatever words I could that went with the beat.
Kaede would often be on the sidewalk, listening to us. She did for a few weeks before we went up and began to talk to her. She was nice when she began explaining who she was and what she did. The other children were not able to go with her because of their parents, but as soon as Mama met with Kaede, she wouldn't let me get out of it. Kaede was over for dinner or lunch every weekend and would sometimes bring along Kohaku and his older sister.
I could never remember his sisters' name because I only met her twice before Kaede stopped showing up with her. She said she didn't get along well with other children and often went off on her own to think. I thought she was weird, not wanting to be with children who wanted to be her friends.
Derek and I kept talking until ten o'clock that night before he had to leave. I walked him to the front of the house and kissed him passionately before he left, not going inside until I knew that he was out of view. Smiling to myself, I went back inside, straight to my room.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I had no sleep at all that night, staying up and writing more songs for Kaede. I e-mailed her through the lyrics to let her go through them, seeing if she thought they were any good or not. Not something I would normally do, but hell why not.
Getting ready for school that morning was different. Getting out of the shower and padding down the hall to my room, I dressed in my underwear before I stood in front of my cupboard, wondering what to wear. In the end I was wearing a micro mini denim skirt with rips in it, leather tights underneath, with small heels. Looking through my huge pile of shirts, I eventually found the one that said `Anyone ever notice that studying is student and dying put together' in a royal blue writing, black as the main shirt cover.
Packing my bag, I grabbed a few extra things like my lyrics book, sketchbook, Derek's information for the flight and the CD mix that I made for him to listen to last night. Slipping my hooded jacket and my small barrette on and sliding my phone and iPod into the pockets with my wallet in the back of my skirt, I walked out the door, leaving a note for everyone else who was still asleep.
The morning air was crisp and refreshing. It was nearing winter and the chill was just enough to make the tip of your nose cold. Smiling to myself, I thought of all the times that Souta and I had had snowball wars against each other. Whenever Kikyo was around we would attack her.
I always wondered why she hated spending the winter break with us.
Sliding my iPod out of my pocket, I put all my songs on random and play them, singing along to the first one that comes on.
 
Every time your near baby
I get kinda crazy in my head for you
I don't know what to do
And oh baby
I get kinda shacky
When they mention you
I just lose my cool
 
My friends tell me
Something has come over me
And I think I know what it is
I think I'm in love
 
I stopped singing as the song hits the chorus, thinking about the song. I don't remember what made me write the songs and I don't even remember if it was ever even put in any of my albums. It was one of the first songs that I ever wrote myself. going back a little, I sing the chorus, listening to it.
 
Boy I think that I'm
In love with you
I've been doing silly things
When it comes to you
Boy I think that I'm
In love you
I've been telling all my friends
What I feel for you
 
Just the other night baby
I saw you hanging
You were with your crew
I was with mine too
You took me by surprise
When you turned and looked
Me in the eye
Oh you really blew my mind
 
I don't know what's gotten into me
But I kinda think
I know what it is
I think I'm in love
 
Boy I think that I'm
In love with you
I've been doing silly things
When it comes to you
Boy I think that I'm
In love you
I've been telling all my friends
What I feel for you
 
Something strange has come over me
Got me going out of my mind
Never met a guy like you before
You make me feel special inside
I think I'm in love
 
Boy I think that I'm
In love with you
I've been doing silly things
When it comes to you
Boy I think that I'm
In love you
I've been telling all my friends
What I feel for you
 
Boy I think that I'm
In love with you
I've been doing silly things
When it comes to you
Boy I think that I'm
In love you
I've been telling all my friends
What I feel for you
 
Boy I think that I'm
In love with you
I've been doing silly things
When it comes to you
Boy I think that I'm
In love you
I've been telling all my friends
What I feel for you
 
The song ended as I neared a corner store, turning off the music and heading in. smiling to myself, I went and grabbed a samedi out of the fridge and went down to the chocolate section, walking up and down until I had a few different ones that I liked. Heading over to the counter, I passed past the magazine rack. I wheeled around suddenly as I realised what was on the front of one of the teen magazines.
Me.
They knew I was in America!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I bolted from the shop after I bought for my items, wanting to get away before anyone realised who I was. Head down, hood covering my face, I went straight for the park, climbing the tree that I was in yesterday.
The wind that hit my face was refreshing and cool as the sun slowly rose. It made a stream of white to contrast with the darkness all around. The moon was over the other side of the valley, cursing the sun for making it go down.
Sighing, I relaxed and drank the samedi that I had just bought, pulling out a caramel Kit Kat and eating that as well. Listening to the sounds around me was a refreshing difference from the traffic and noise that you couldn't escape here in America.
Frowning, I think over the times that I was out in public, trying to think of when they had realised that I was here. Mostly I had been with others though they could have gotten the picture from when I was in Japan recording with Kaede.
“Oh who knows” I yelled aloud to myself, not even close to being ready for the answer.
“Who know what wench,” Inuyasha voice comes from beside me.
I scream.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 
Heyya readers,
 
Thanks again to all those who are reading.. its great to know that this is getting a lot of people. But plz, can some of you start reviewing… I really wanna know what people think of the story. Even if it is a bad review ..
Even if you don't wanna post it, plz email me at bloodthirsty.neko.yokai.girl.xd@hotmail.com (sad email addy I know but I needed something for this account) and just name it like `Mediaminer.org' or `Dear Diary'.
Thanks for all the readings guys…
Bloodthirstynekoyokaigirlxd
XD