InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Dear Diary ❯ Sunset Shrine ( Chapter 17 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

We could only wish that we all owned Inuyasha and the others, but, sadly, they are all owned by their rightful owners. I do own Derek & Melissa (Inuyasha's girlfriend) though.
 
Dear Diary
 
Chapter 19 - Sunset Shrine
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I was the first out of the car, thankful to get away from all the guys playing corners on my seat. Inuyasha had been squashed against me more than once, and though I liked it, I really didn't want the others to be able to smell it in my scent.
Getting out, I stepped right on top of someone's toes. They let out a scream and a fucking loud curse before I was even able to get away from the door to let the others out.
“Who the fuck do you think you are?” the guy screamed at me as he turned to face me, “Who gives you the fucking right to crush my fucking toes.”
He faced me as I put my hands on my hips and pulled my sunnies onto the top of my head. He went as pale as I have aver seen anyone go and immediately dropped to the dirt, crawling closer to me and trying to kiss my shoes.
I screeched and stepped backwards, running into Sesshomaru who was there after hearing the scream. He picked up the mystery guy and threw him several meters away before bowing to me and stalking off after him.
My breath was coming in short pants as Rin and Sango wrapped their arms around my waist, letting my use them both for support. Both were looking at me if I was stupid and Inuyasha walked in front of us, staring after his brother.
“What the fuck?” he asked as he turned back to me.
“I don't have a clue,” I said after I caught my breath again.
I lead everyone into the house, watching Souta run straight up to his room. Laughing, I went after him and showed both Inuyasha and Miroku were they were both staying, making sure that it was over the other side of the house and well away from the girls. Sesshomaru was staying in Gramps old room and both Inuyasha and Miroku were sharing Mama's old one.
The three boys started to play Souta's new X-box360 as I showed the girls to our rooms. I was staying in my old room while Rin and Sango had a choice of camping in my room with me or having their own rooms. They, much to my delight, chose to camp out with me.
 
O.o
 
“Wow,” Rin gasped, “This place is bloody huge!!!”
“Yerp,” I chirped happily, leading her further into the kitchen, “its way old and we moved into one in America that was a little different from this one. Its awesome.”
“So you used to live here?” Inuyasha's voice came from the hall where he, Souta and Miroku were coming from, “fuck man. That's wicked.”
“Yeah,” I replied, rolling my eyes and walking into the pantry to find something to eat, “used to live here, go to the school down the road, work a little while away from here. Most of the people I know aren't really friendly though. That's why I bought you guys on the trip. Who's hungry?”
Souta instantly screamed for ramen, getting weird looks from all the others. Inuyasha turned to me instantly, looking at me with the widest eyes I had ever seen. It was a little freaky to tell you the truth.
You have ramen?” he asked, raising his hand a little to point at me for a second.
“Yerp. It's pretty much the only thing that Souta eats most of the time. When we went to school he would get it from the canteen. At home he cooks it whenever he's hungry. Do you want some ramen too Inuyasha?”
“Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes YES!!!” he screamed at me as he jumped at me and hugged me tightly.
Sesshomaru walked in at that instant, seeing Inuyasha hug me. He growled a little and took a step towards Inuyasha, threatening him to let go of me. Inuyasha backed off immediately, getting the hint. He growled back at Sesshomaru, receiving another growl, louder.
Soon the kitchen was filled with growls, both from Inuyasha and Sesshomaru. Getting annoyed with it I stood between them and faced Sesshomaru, crossing my arms under my chest.
“You are supposed to be the fuckin adult in this house right now Sesshomaru,” I say with a slight sneer on my face, “yet even Souta is more mature than you right now. Growling at Inuyasha for no fucking reason. Please!
“And you,” I say as I turn around to face Inuyasha, “you're here as a friend. Don't make me change it for something as stupid as this.”
“I want everyone to let down their concealing spells. Now!”
Everyone was staring at me, giving me a wide-eyed gaze. Inuyasha's mouth was hanging slightly as Sesshomaru turned me towards him.
“How do you know about them?”
I pulled the Shikon no Tama out from my shirt, holding it between my hands. Sesshomaru sighed and something popped, leaving him exposed as the real him. Pointed ears, purple striped cheeks and crescent moon on his forehead, claws and fangs all being exposed. Souta screamed and dived for me, worried that the same thing would happen as last time.
I turned to the others and nodded, telling them silently to let theirs down as well. Rin let hers go first, revealing her white tail, pointed ears, pink striped cheeks and claws, hiding her fags from sight by staring at her feet. Sesshomaru took that moment to study her, letting a small smile grace his lips.
Sango sighed before letting her own spell go, leaving her exposed. Miroku whistled as we all looked over her, her tiger stripped tail wrapped around her waist, claws in her pockets, a small orange diamond donning the small space between her eyebrows. She smiled as I winked at her, letting her know that this changed nothing between us. I squeezed Rin's hand to let her know the same thing, earning a small smile from her as her eyes sparkled with unshed tears.
I turned to Inuyasha. He was the last to hold his disguise and I knew that he wasn't going to take it down without a fight.
“Take it down willingly… or I will take it down for you!”
He stared at me with an evil look in his eye, glaring at me. He let down the spell and I smiled. His claws showing, his thumbs in his pocket as the rest of his hands were out. His fangs were visible with the sneer that was on his lips, shining towards me. His ears swived around on his head, listening to see if any of the others were gong to attack him.
“Why are you always on guard?” I asked as I moved around the table, putting the jug on to boil for the ramen and getting chocolate from the freezer for the rest of us.
“Because he's a hanyou,” Sesshomaru replies for him while Inuyasha looks out the window, not wanting to reply himself, “he is hated by humans and youkai alike. He has youkai blood so no humans will accept him and he has human blood so no youkai will accept him either. He is a pure and utter outcast on both sides.”
I turned to Inuyasha, watching him flinch at the words uttered by Sesshomaru. Shaking my head I opened the corner of my mouth and muttered something before turning away and going over to the boiled jug, making ramen for Souta and Inuyasha. Everyone sat together and was chatting away, seeming like nothing was wrong.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Inuyasha's POV
 
I don't hate him.
What was she playing at?
She had seen the real me and yet she still dared to utter those words in a room full of youkai.
Damn she had guts.
After finishing the ramen, everything was okay. We all went to the lounge room and Kagome explained what was going to happen tomorrow. She had to go to see her grandma in the morning but tomorrow afternoon was going to be a shopping time for us all. It sounded pretty good cause Souta was going to take us to a game shop and translate things for us.
Everyone had split into their own areas now and I was lying in the overly comfy bed, wondering why she would utter those four words. I rolled around, facing the clock and reading the time.
2:12 am
I don't hate him.
It was the nicest thing that a human, besides Mel, had ever said to me. I couldn't get the words out of my head, yet I couldn't believe that she would say such a thing. It was like a dream.
Miroku and Souta were the only ones that didn't hear it, and its probably a good thing. Souta was freaking out enough when he was surrounded by youkai, his fear rolling in his scent like pigs in mud.
But Kagome's scent held something. Something that was addictive. Something that was tempting. Something that my youkai was screaming for. Had been screaming for since I caught her scent on that very first day.
Now I just took every chance I had to get close to that scent and hold her, hoping that the scent would linger on me. But it never held long enough for my liking. I needed it with me all the time.
“But how?” I screamed into the darkness before me.
“How what?”
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Hey guys…
I know that you are all probably wondering why I didn't upload all these chapters in the holidays. The reason in cause dad had the Internet cut. Its stupid, I know but at least it gives me plenty of time to make all these new chapters.
This one is way smaller than the last cause I really couldn't think of much. Just showing the different youkai in the group.
Hope everyone reading had a great time in the holidays and is as safe as they were before them.
Bloodthirstynekoyokiagirlxd