InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Dear Diary ❯ Time Together ( Chapter 19 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

We could only wish that we all owned Inuyasha and the others, but, sadly, they are all owned by their rightful owners. I do own Derek & Melissa (Inuyasha's girlfriend) though.
 
Dear Diary
 
Chapter 21 - Time Together
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
They all growled at me…
But even I will admit that I deserved it.
Blasting music in a house full of youkai isn't a good idea, especially since they all decide to wake up grouchy.
“What the fuck are you doing that for?” Inuyasha growls as he turns the stereo right down so it couldn't even be heard.
“That's a nasty wake up call sis,” Souta yawns as he joins the youkai at the table, resting his head in his arms, “its too early to even be up.”
“That is not true, young Master Souta,” Sesshomaru says from the oven, where he was, surprisingly, making everyone breakfast, “your sister and I have been up since sunrise. You should all be thankful that I didn't wake you all then.”
Inuyasha and all the other's looked from one to the other, obviously getting the wrong idea in their heads. Inuyasha looked a little hurt as he looked between us before turning his head away and bowing it down slightly. Rin just looked hurt.
“As nice as Sesshomaru-sama is,” I say, getting everyone's attention again, “that is totally gross. Ewwww. No way guys. Nothing happened between us. No offence Sesshomaru.”
“None taken Kagome,” Sesshomaru replies with a chuckle, looking quickly at Rin before turning back to the cooking. Rin blushed slightly after catching him looking at her. Inuyasha heaved a sigh.
Though it doesn't explain why you two,” Sango pointed between me and Inuyasha, “are carrying each others scent. What were you two doing last night?”
“Nothing again Sango,” I smile to her as Inuyasha coughs on the drink that he had in his mouth, “we were just talking last night, that's all.”
“Suuuuure,” she said with a grin, fangs poking over her lip, “that's why he is blushing and has the smallest hint of embarrassment in his scent.”
The whole kitchen cracked up after that.
 
O.o
 
Kaede sent Dan (he followed us from America) to get me a few hours later. Everyone knew that I would be back before lunch and that after that we would all go to the shopping centre down the block. They all knew what they could and couldn't do, though both Souta and Sesshomaru were staying back to watch over them.
I wanted to take Sango and Rin along, wanted to show them the huge, wondrous place that had been my career for years. Yet, I was afraid that they would be like the rest of the people from Japan and start to treat me differently.
Stupid fear yeah, but I had a good enough reason for it.
The drive wasn't long and both Kaede and Kohaku were waiting out the front, keeping the media away from the main gates. None of them like the duo because they were always getting between their fucking cameras and me.
Kohaku jumped at me as soon as I was out of the limo, grabbing me up into his arms and squeezing me tight. We both knew that the media would take it the wrong way, as they normally did, but we didn't care either. It was normal everyday life now and both of us had grown to accept it.
“Where are Sesshomaru-sama and all ye friends?” Kaede asked as she made her way towards me, tapping her cane on the concrete, “we thought ye were bringing some.”
“Negative Kaede-chan,” I say as I bow to her, “they are all at the Shrine. Souta and Sesshomaru-sama are all making sure that they don't burn it down. Both Mama and I thought it would be a wise choice.”
“Perhaps not as wise as we could wish for though Kagome-chan,” she mutters just loud enough for me to hear, “but as ye wish. Come now, we have a meeting with ye bosses to discuss this concert thing.”
I groan as I follow her, winking at Kohaku, as we were about to go inside. I yelled back for Dan to park the car and come in, not really wishing for the media to hassle the limo driver. He caught up quickly and followed silently, sort of like a human Sesshomaru.
That made me smile.
 
O.o
 
The meeting with the bosses was the one thing that I was truly dreading. They had been the same since I was little and normally changed things around to make it suit the way that they wanted things to be. Heading towards the conference room, I make sure that my skirt was down and my shirt was a little respectable. Smiling back at me, Kaede walked through the door and I followed.
“Here we are again gentlemen,” the man at the end of the large table said, looking straight at me, “having the same argument that we have been having for a week now. The only difference is that the centre of the argument has finally chosen to join us. And where has our little star been hiding?”
“None of your business,” I say strongly, knowing that I could not look weak in front of them if I wanted to achieve my goal of having the concert at school, “I came here to discuss my own idea. I will hold one concert on a weekend here in Japan. Then I want to hold one at my cousin Kikyo's school on the Monday. She has already asked myself and the principal of the school, only waiting for your fucked up opinion on it. But even she knows that if I really wanted to I could defy you all and do it anyway. How does that sound? One in Japan on a Saturday or a Sunday and the Monday at her school?”
“So let me get this straight,” the man at the end said, laying his hand on the table and standing as I stood as well, “you want us to let you do one concert here in Japan before you go sing at your cousins school. Am I hearing you correctly?”
“Yeah you are,” I say as I stand my ground, “and if you try refusing me I will do it anyway. I don't want any money for doing the school one and I know that I wont get any from it. I am doing it for the simple fact that she is my cousin and she has asked the principal already. Understanding it still? Or am I being to teen for you? Need me to translate it to idiot for you instead?”
He strode around the table and came to face me, grabbing me by the wrist and dragging me through another door. He threw me into the room and strode towards me, looking like he was going to murder me. Standing my ground, I waited for him to grab me again.
He grabbed my upper arm, pulling me to him slightly. His other arm snaked its way around my back. My hands went to his chest, pushing myself away as he tried to lean down towards me. Pushing away with everything I could wasn't enough. He was much stronger than I was.
His face was getting closer and closer to mine. As I final attempt, I raked my nails across his cheek, surprisingly drawing blood.
He screamed and shoved my away, covering his cheek with both hands. He looked up at my suddenly, his normally green eyes glowing a deep, deep blue… nearly black.
Youkai.
I screamed as he jumped at me, dropping to the floor before he could grab me. I heard him thump onto the ground and bound at me again, giving me only a few seconds to move before he would have been on top of me. I jumped up and flew at the door, grabbing the handle and wrenching to open. I slammed it behind me, listening to the thud as he collided with it.
“Kagome,” Kaede says with her voice filled with shock, “what is with all the racket behind the door? What did ye do?”
“Kaede. We need t-”
The door fell to the floor, the guy crouching on the front of it. All the other executives were shocked, getting up from their chairs. Kaede was surprised and instantly grabbed me, pulling me behind her.
“Where is the Shikon?” the youkai sneered, standing up straight, small tan tail twitching from side to side, “I want the Shikon jewel girl.”
“You ain't getting it,” I say, stepping to Kaede's side, “I am its protector and all you youkai will have to kill me before I bother giving it to you.”
“Fine by me,” he yelled as he jumped at us, causing me to push Kaede away from me.
Struck to the ground, me head hit the floor with a sickening thud.
Blackness caught me.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Inuyasha's POV
 
Something made me want to go after her. Watching her drive off without a protector was not right. Sesshomaru was staying behind with the rest of us and even I could see that he didn't like it.
“Sesshomaru?” I asked when the others had gone back inside, “why doesn't Kagome just take us all with her. It isn't good for her to carry the Shikon jewel without a protector. Even you should realise that.”
“I do little brother,” Sesshomaru mutters, turning to me and looking me straight in the eyes for the first time in years, “but I also have to respect her. You have seen the damage that she can do with the help of the Shikon jewel. We need to trust her.”
“I know the damage that she can do,” I replied a little louder than I would have liked, “I'm more worried about what damage will be done to her instead!”
Sesshomaru didn't even turn to face me as he walked back into the house, just continued taking his perfectly quiet, perfectly even steps. God he annoyed me sometimes.
I screamed into the air, knowing that I would soooooo be questioned when I walked back inside, but right then I didn't care. Something in the back of my head was telling me that I shouldn't have let her go by herself. Something was telling me that she was heading towards danger. Danger that even the Shikon couldn't help her from.
Something wasn't right and I didn't like it.
I stared down the driveway, staring at the last spot that I had seen her as she drove away.
What was happening?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
hey guys,
sozz that it has taken me so long to get this god damn chapter out… I have had a real tough time trying to convince my teacher that this wasn't nonsense. God its tough with a HOD.
Anyway, I hope you guys like this chapter and that I get the next one out quickly for you. If some of it seems a bit Romeo and Juliet over the next few chapters then you cant blame me cause I have to study the damn thing in 3 classes.
Review plz.
bloodthirstynekoyokaigirlxd