InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Deep, Dark, Smiles. ❯ Running ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Deap, Dark, Smiles

By: Shadow Dragon- Silver Claws

Disclaimer: When I find a jeanie in a lamp I well owen Inu Yasha and co. (looks off with a dreamy look in her eyes.)

<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*< ;*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*> ;*<*>*<*>*

*Running*

A girl about 14 was running down a deserted street. Police and there barkimg dogs could be heard from behind her. She tried desperately to get oxygen to her deprived lungs. She needed somewhere to hide. Somewhere to be safe! She had been running for so long. Or that is what it seamed like. She had ran form the US to Tokyo, Japan.

She could not help but feal lost, and hopeless. But she could not stop, not for anything.Or it might catch her too. Just like her helpless family. She could remember the horrible things that she had seen the last time she had seen her house.

Her family dead. Lying in a pool fo there on blood. The creature stood befor her in her family's kinchen. He had a sword at his side. A swoed that killed her family. A sword that should have killed her too. But he had not and for that she whould kill him!

But this was not the time to think about that. She had to face the matter at hand, the police.

The barking of the dogs were getting louder, closer. She need a place to hide from them.

Frantically looking around for a place to hide, and be safe. She saw an old family shrine. Quickly running down a flight of stairs. She came to a old well house. She ran in side and quicklt closing the door.

She was engulfed into total darkness as soon as the door was closed. Stumbling around in the dark she scraped her knee on something hard and rough. She could barely make out an old well in the darkness. She leaning over the side to try and see the bottom.

But suddenly the door slid open behind her. Starled, she fell over into the old well.Causing her to hit her head on the side as she fell. Knocking her unconscious as a light irrupted from the bottom of the well.

"Where did the girl do?" said a police offcer as he tried to keep a hold on a big black dog's leash. "She was just here!" he yelled out at no one. The other police soon came in. They looked over the whole property.But tono avail, the girl was nowhere to be found.

<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*< ;*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*> ;*<*>*<*>*

"Inu Yashs, There is a girl!" Kagome was just on here way home when she sow the small girl at the bottom of the well. There had never been anyone that could go through the well befor. Only herself and Inu Yashs. But from the looks of her close she was from the future.

"What, did you say? There is no way a girl could be-" He was cut off as he looked down the Bone-eater's well. "Go get Kaede. I can smell blood on her."

Bake at the vellge in Kaede's hut on a small mat was a girl. A bandage around her head from where she had hit it. "Who do you think she is." asked Sango the Taijiya. She looked arownd for someone to answer.

"I don't know...But it could be possible that she has something to accomplish by being here." said Mirokou as he looked at her. She looked so fragile. But he had never seen a girl look like that. She had blond hear, a coler that you only see in Youkia females. "I mean she whould not be here if she was not supposed to."

Sango nodded at his answer. Just then the girl moved. "Where am I?" she said sitting straight up and looking around. "Have I been caught!" she asked franticly looking around.

"No, your find. You gust have a bump on your head." Kagome coasted the girl. "What is your name?"

"Um...Kyuru Dougery. But...but where am I. The last thing I remember was that I was being chased down by the police. Well hunted is more like it." she said beterly.

"Your fine now." Kagome said as the girl fell asleep again.

<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*< ;*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*> ;*<*>*<*>*

A/N: Sorry about the length. It well be bigger in the next chap. Pleas r&r!

DON'T FOR GET TO SMILE!!!!!!!!!