InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Deep, Dark, Smiles. ❯ Finding ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Deep, Dark, Smiles

By: Shadow Dragon- Silver Claws

Discaimer: On the first page.

<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*< ;*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*> ;*<*>*<*>*

* finding *

Inu Yasha and Mirokou were talking about there new guest Kyuru. She had not woken up sense the first time in Kaede's hut. Kagome had told them what police were. They new that she was in trouble but that was really all. They would have to wait Intel she woke up again to fine out more.

"She looks...different doesn't she?" said Mirokou as they waked down a path.

"Yes, she smell different too. Its not like a human, or a youkai. I just don't know what she smells like." Inu Yasha looked up in the air. "Look there is Shippo's balloon. He said he would give a signal if she woke up."

Inu Yasha and Mirokou hurried off to Kaede's hut.

<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>

"Are you OK? Do you need any thing to eat, or drink?" asked Sango as she looked to Kagome for some help.

"Yes, do you need anything, anything at all?" Kagome asked Kyuru.

"Um...no." Kyuru said as she looked around. "Where am I...again?"

"Your 500 years in the past, in Sengoku Jidai." said Kagome as she sat beside the girl that was a little younger then herself. "You fell throw the well known as the Bone-eater's well. No one has ever came threw it before, only myself and Inu Yasha. So you must have a reason to be her."

"And what is the reason?" she asked Kagome as the little fox kid came in. 'He is so cute!' she thought to herself. "No, we don't know. I am here because of the Shikon no Tame. I kind of shattered it," she mumble as a light red formed on her cheeks.

"So is Inu...whatever, from the future too?" she asked as she tried to set up. She felt like she had been in a marathon. Her muscle ached all over but she had no idea way.

"Inu Yasha, no he is from this time. He and Mirokou should be here in a little bit," two men came in as she finished her sentence. One had snowy white heir and dog ears on the top of his head. He was wearing red clothing. The other had a staff, and prey beads on his right hand. His heir was short and almost black.

"We sow Shippo's' balloon in the air so we came." Said dog ear boy. "So she is awake now." He looked at her in a weird way. 'I wonder what his problem is. I haven't even had time to do something.' Kyuru thought as he walked to the corner of the hut and sat down Indian style. His sword propped on his shoulder.

"Issues me, but is there somewhere where I could take a bath?" she asked Kagome and Sango. "I need somewhere to...think about stuff" she said trying to find the right words but not expose anything at the same time.

"Yes, I show you and you can barrow some of my clothes. We look about the same size." She garbed some jeans and a lit blue T-shirt. She hardly whore anything but her school uniform but she always had extra clothes just in case. She garbed her shampoo, conditioner, and a yellow and orange bathing suit, and a big pink towel. "OK, all set to go." She said and walked out and down to the hot springs.

Kyuru floated in the middle of the hot spring letting her mussel relax. She wear Kagome's bathing suit because she didn't fell comfortable naked in a forest. 'So it has happened,' she thought, 'I in the past. Not as fret out as I should be. But then again I now, in a way, that this would happen. That thing had said that this would happen. That I would end up in the past. But what am I doing her? I steal think I'm dreaming. This stuff doesn't happen to people like me. I just soppiest to be normal. A 14 year-old going to school. Not in five hundred years in Japan's past. I'm not even soppiest to be in Japan.'

"What is wrong with me!" she yelled out to no one, as her frustration took control of her. Her body began to shake in anger. "This was never soppiest to happen to someone like me!" now she began to cry. her emotion unstable. Her control was snapping.

"Well, aren't we an unstable one today?" asked a voice that sounded like rippling water. It seamed to glow in her head. 'Grate now I'm hearing voices in my HEAD!' she really was going crazy. "No, my child, you are not going crazy. In fact I'm here to help you. You have no clue how much power you have."

Kyuru put some shampoo in her head. She was gust simply going to ignore it, or try her best at leas. 'You now you cannot ignore me. I'm in your head child. Now lesson up, I have a lot to say and not a lot of time to say it all. Kyuru Doudery, you are something that in its self is extraordinary. You are the only mage that had been on Earth for 11,000 years! A mage is a being that has mage power that surpass a miko. You are an evolved miko in a way. Your powers surpass even the most powerful miko. But all you have to do now is awaken the energy in side of you. Fore that you well have help. My self Neseshoin, and three others.

<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>

Well I hope you liked it! ^_^ I now That I've had fun writing it.