InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Demon Boarding school ❯ Thoughts and theifs ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter Four- Thoughts and Theifs



Beep! Beep! "Ugh..." Amber slapped the snooze button and woke up Miranda. Both girls got up, took a shower, got dressed did their hair, brushed thier teeth, and put on some clear lip gloss. Amber was wearing this white and brown tank top, dark jeans, a white hat, and black flip flops. Miranda was wearing this navy blue lace tank top, with dark jeans, a black hat, and black shoes. (A/N Amber and Miranda had thier hair down.)

When both girls came into the living room, the guys where all ready dressed and watching t.v. Miroku was wearing a green shirt with '18' on it, light jeans, and green shoes, with his hair up in a pony. Inuyasha was wearing a black and red shirt, dark jeans, and red shoes. "Good Morning!" Amber said. The looked over at her and Miroku smiled at Amber who backed up from seeing him smile. "Don't even think about it monk!" She said looking over at him who was walking closer."What are you talking about?" Miroku asked Amber al he was walking closer to her.

Next thing she knew, she felt something rub her butt. SMACK! "Pervert!" Amber yelled as she wacked him over the head until he fell to the floor out cold. "I think you hit him a little to hard that time." Miranda wispered. "No! I did not hit him enogh (sp)!!" "Right." Inuyasha said as he dragged Miroku over to the couch and then grab his red backpack."Lets go." He said as she walked over to the girls. "What about Miroku?” Miranda said as she poked him with her cell phone antania (sp)"Just leave him here, he knows where class is." Inuyasha said holding Amber hand who blushed but nodded. "We all should go before we're late for class." Amber said lookeing over at Miranda who nodded at her friends.

Out of ear shot Miranda thought awww.. Amber and Inuyasha are so cute together! I wonder if they will ever go out.... Maybe I can get them together. That gives me an idea!... They then walked over to their lockers (which were right next to each other) and walked into the classroom and sat down. Like 15 min later, Miroku came though the door out of breath. He sat next to Amber and said "What happend?" "What do you mean 'what happend?' You rubbed my butt, I slapped you and you fell out cold. We then got our backpacks and left." Amber said as she looked at the teacher. "You mean you diched me??" "Miroku do we look like we care at all??"

Miroku looked at everyones faces they all had the same look (Completly bored). About 51 min. later the bell rang RING! The class raced for freedom from the classroom. The group sweat dropped and walked out together (Miroku, Inuyasha, Amber, Miranda was the order that they we're in)

After the last class was over, the group walked to the cafe and found a table and sat down... Not far from their table sat a man with long black hair and red eyes watching them. But the group didn't notice.

Miroku was flirting, Inuyasha was staring at Amber who reading a book, and Miranda was in Lala land. Perfect he thought as he saw Miranda's purple and green backpack on the back of her chair. He got up and walked by the table and took her backpack of the chair and into his arms.

Before he left he pushed someone that made him spill his coffee all over his clothes, which made everyone look over there. Miranda started to growl seeing her Favorite backpack in his arms uh oh he thought as she raced to the door dispeared into the mass of people. Good thing my books wer'nt in there. Miranda thought then sighed. It's ok Miranda, at least you still have your green one. Amber thought as she took a sip of his coffee soon noticed Inuyasha sating at her "What is something on my face?" "Huh? Oh, sorry." Inuyasha said as he turned his head to hide his blush.



Later, The gang walked back into the dorm room and sat on the couch. (A/N this time Amber sat next to the perv) Amber held up the remote. "So, what do you guys wana watch?" "I hear that Saw 3 is on." Miroku said. "Yea do you girls want to watch it, I mean we can always see another movie." "What is that supposed to mean?? That girls can't like scary movies?" Amber said. "No, what I ment is that some girls hate scary movies, thats all."

"Whatever just put on the movie." "Are you sure?" "Yes! Just put it on! "Ok, no need to get mad." About half way though the move, Miroku was trying to hide behind Miranda and Amber because he was scared. Amber and Miranda was like guled to the screen, they never removed their eyes.

The movie was over around 11:30. They all fell asleep during the movie. Amber had her head on Inuyasha's shoulder, who put his head on top of hers. Miranda and Miroku were sleeping the same way.. (Awwwwwwwwww!!!!! So cute!!)