InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Demon Boarding school ❯ You won't tell would you? ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]


The next morning was saturday, Miranda woke up first, who blushed by seeing Miroku's face close to her's. "Psst. Amber." Miranda wispered as she looked at her best friend who snuggled closer to Inuyasha. Miranda found a pillow and thew it at Amber's head who jumped and make Inuyasha hit his head on the coffee table and stomped on Miroku's foot. "Oh, sorry guys, I only ment to wake up Amber." Miranda said. After an hour, everyone took a shower and got dressed. Amber was wearing this black top,
with dark jeans, black hat and black shoes. Miranda was wearing this bule green shirt,

with dark jeans, blue hat, and blue shoes. Miroku was wearing a dark blue shirt, light jeans, and black shoes. Inuyasha was wearing a black shirt, dark jeans, and black shoes. "Hey guys, Miranda and I are going to the mall, we'll be back later." With that the girls got their purses and ran out the door.

"Bye. Miroku, Somethings is fishy between Amber and Miranda” InuYasha said. “Do you think they like me?!?!?!?!” Miroku said excited. “NO!!” said InuYasha. “The fur balls, the shredded fur, the scratch marks on the couch, the dog and cat food, our shoes are always wet and slobbery with bite marks!!!!” “Oooooohh” “ You have no idea what I’m talking about, do you?” “Nope” InuYasha sighs.


He then paced around the hallway while thinking. About an hour later, The girls came back and walked into their room.They were tired so they took a nap. (Some times when they sleep, they transform into their demon forms) About 15 min later,InuYasha walks in the girl’s room only to see a little black cat and a pink dog (yes, I kno weired). ”HEY! When did they get pets?!?!?!?!?!?!” ”Hey lets steal them!” Miroku says. “Yeah, I get the kitty!” “No I want the kitty!!” Miroku said. ”NO!” “Fine then! I’ll take this adorable puppy!” weird, its pink thought Miroku. Amber and Miranda then got taken into the guy’s room.

Miranda wakes up and looks around. Huh? Where am I? OH MY GOSH! Am I in the guy’s room?!?! Miranda thought. Oh No! Wake up Amber! “MEOW!!” “Ruff?” “Meow!” Ruff!!!!” as Miranda and Amber continue their conversation InuYasha tries to figure what’s up with Amber and Miranda. Instead of barking and meowing lets speak threw mind so they don’t know we’re awake said Miranda in her mind Good idea said amber. Is the door open? Said Miranda. Yeah. Amber said confused. Lets sneak out the door! Miranda said. Okay! I like the way you think! Said amber. Amber and Miranda made a run for it. When they got to their room they turned back into their human form. InuYasha comes in their room enraged. “Why do you guys have pets?!?!?!?!?!?!?” “It’s not fair!!” InuYasha was so mad he accidentally knocked off Miranda’s hat. The room fell silent.

No one said anything. Finally Miranda said "okay you caught us. We are demons. She is half dog demon and I am full cat demon." Why did she say that?! We could’ve said these are headbands and the tails are fake! Oh well… thought Amber. “Are you serious?” asked InuYasha. “Yeah” Amber and Miranda said together. Whoa Thought InuYasha. “Don’t tell anyone!!” Miranda said. “Not even your perverted friend.” “Okay..” InuYasha said “Good.”

The next day at lunch, everyone was talking, laughing, and messing around with eachother. Miroku was flinging his food on his plate until someone smacked his arm which made the food fly though the air and hit amber in the cheek. "Who thew that?!?! How ok, have it your way then, FOOD FIGHT!!!" With that Amber thew her pizzia which hit Miroku in the face. He then thew his milkshake of Amber. It splashed over her head. Miranda moved her finger on the milkshake then put it to her mouth. "Yum! Stawberry! My favorite!" Amber just glared at Miranda. Amber reached for a pie and thew it. It hit Mr. Pepper on the face. Everone froze and stared "Who thew that?" Mr. Pepper asked with anger in his voice. Everyone pointed to Amber. "I thew it 2." Miranda said "What are you doing?" Amber wispered without taking their eyes of Mr.Pepper. "Best friends stick together, and I know that you would do the same for me." "Yup, thanks." "You 2 girls wait in my office now. I'll deal with you 2 later." "Yes. Mr.Pepper." Both girls said as they walked over to the main hall way with everyone's eyes following them.

After class was over, the group walked back to the dorm and helped each other with homework......Well, more like the girls helped the clueless guys with their homework.....


After homework.... The guys asked what happend at Mr. Pepper's office. ”Well, Since Miranda and I started the food fight, we got 3 weeks of cleaning the caf, after school... I'm going to go check my e-mail see you guys later.” Amber got up from the couch and walked into her room and grabbed her laptop and walked back into the living room


Miranda was reading her e-mail on her laptop while the guys were watching t.v. Just then, she got an IM from Amber. (Don't sue if you don't like the usernames!!!)


I <3 EmO BoYs: Hey Miran!!

EmO aNd LoViNg It: y r we talking on here?

I <3 EmO BoYs: Idk.... I just thought it would be cool.

EmO aNd LoViNg It: cool. So wat do u wana talk bout?

I <3 EmO BoYs: Uhhhhhhhhhhhh..... Can u Belive that we have cleaning duty?!?!

EmO aNd LoViNg It: Nope

~GirlMagnet Logged in~

~I <3 EmO BoYs has Logged out~

EmO aNd LoViNg It: NOOOOOOOO!!!! Amber!! Don't leave me wit the perv!!

~EmO aNd LoViNg It has Logged out~

GirlMagnet: I like Penut Butter!!!

~GirlMagnet had logged out~