InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Demon Boarding school ❯ We won? ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]


Chapter Six- We Won?

Monday started normaly... Beep!! Beep!! "Ugh!!" Amber then slapped the snooze button and sat up from her bed.. "Why does school have to start so early? And why do we all have to go to school on Mondays?" Amber said to Miranda who sat up in her bed too. "I don't know... but we better get ready for class though." Amber nodded and walked into the shower. After the girls took their showers and got dressed. Miranda was listening to her radio while (sp) Amber bushed her hair and put a hat on. Amber then looked at her suspiouciously. “Don’t you wanna bug me for some thing or wanna go on an adventure?” Miranda looked at her. Do you think I ALWAYS wanna go on an adventure????…well…I do. But I’m not bugging at the moment. It’s like you want me to bug you…weird… It was true Amber liked Miranda to bug her or some thing. Weird. Well when Miranda listening to the radio she heard an offer. “Hello to the audience!!!! This is 96.63! This is DJ Dido speaking. We have a REALLY cool offer for you! If you are the 20th caller when you hear the chimpanzee screech you’ll win tickets for four and four V.I.P’s and four backstage passes!!!! By the way the concert is for “Emo” (Remember...My friend wrote this chap... don't give me the credit if u like it.).” the DJ said. "Hey I’ll be the 20th caller and…”Miranda, NO!!!!!” Then Miranda did the puppy dog face. Miranda could get whatever she wants with puppy dog face. It works on EVERYONE!! 5 minutes later Miranda heard the chimpanzee screech and she raced to the phone. “Your such a kiss up!” :Yea yea yea…" Then Miranda dialed the number. “Your not gonna win.” Amber said. “You’re the winner!!!!! What’s your name 20th caller?!?!” The DJ said. There was silence on the radio. “20th caller?” The DJ asked. “Miranda did you win?” Miranda nodded slowly. Then Amber screamed from the excitement. Then InuYahsa ran in the room and yelled “GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF HER!!!!!” Then Miranda and Amber looked at him like he was crazy. InuYahsa blushed. “Oh my god we’re still on the radio!!!!” Amber said. Then she picked the phone up. “Sorry about that” Amber said “It’s ok… I guess. Well you won the prize!!! Congrats! Come over the studio and pick up your stuff. It starts at 9:00 P.M.” “We’ll be over there” “Ok, bye.” “Bye.” 1 hour later Miroku finally woke up. “What did I miss?” Miroku said while he was yawning. “Oh, nothing. But we’re going to a concert and your not.” Amber said. “WHAT?!?!?!?! Is this true Miranda?” Miranda looked at him and said nothing “Well your no help.” Miroku said to Miranda. “ Don’t freak perv! Gosh! No one can mess around with you!” “Well sorry! You would freak too!” “ Well me and Miranda are gonna quickly go to the studio before school starts.” Amber said. “You better hurry! It starts in 2 hours.” InuYahsa said. “ok”

So Miranda and Amber walked out to the parking lot. Can I drive? “No.” "PLEASE!!!!!!" “NO!” 1 minute later Miranda was driving her green convertible. “Kiss up!” "Yea yea yea…" 10 minutes later they parked in the parking lot in front of the studio. Amber pressed against the back of her seat. “Remind me to NEVER ever ride with you again!” Amber said scared. Miranda just looked at her. So they both walked in the studio and grabbed their prize and raced back to school before they were late.. They made it to class on time with 30 minutes to spare. "You know that we could've been here 20 minutes earlier if I drove." "Well excuse me for not wating to be killed by your reckless driving!! How did you even get your license?!" "Your excused and I got it by taking the test duh!" "Yea like I didn't know that." "Well... you asked." The day whent so slow for Miranda. But it was pretty normal. Miranda and Amber were talking about the concert (In their minds), Miroku was flirting with girls that sit next to him.. And Inuyasha was staring into space.