InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Demon Nature ❯ Demon Nature Chapter 3 Rin and Sess ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Demon Nature Chapter 3 Rin and Sess

Rin awoke to his eyes, twin pools of gold watching her, waiting for her to awake. She wasn't sore, which meant he'd taken the pain away, which meant that he would want her again. The thought of him inside of her made her wet, and she felt his hand slide between her thighs, his long claws slipping inside of her while his thumb massaged her clitoris, causing her to sigh and close her eyes. He removed his fingers and using his tongue licked her essence from them while she watched, wishing to taste his come in her mouth, to taste his body. He seemed to want that too, and he lay back, sighing as she licked his nipple, her human teeth unable to do what he did to her, but she gently bit them, causing his manhood to come fully erect. She stroked it tenderly before her tongue circled it's head, seeking out the tender spot at the bottom, where the huge vein stood out, throbbing his need of her. She knelt between his legs and took him into her mouth, the saltiness of the pre come like nectar in her mouth. He buried his claws in her hair, calling out her name between the growls of pleasure that emitted from his chest.

"Rin…"

"I am here Master. Do I give you pleasure?"

He bucked in her mouth, and she knew he was on the verge of coming. Snarling, he sat up, grabbed her and lay her on her stomach, lifting her hips to his erection. With tenderness this time he entered her, in, then out, in deeper, then out, until with a cry the massive shaft was inside of her. She was so tight he almost came at once, but he wanted her to have move pleasure. With one hand on her breast he used the other one to touch her scars. She cried out and came all over his penis, her moisture oozing out around the shaft that impaled her. He bit her back, unable to stop himself from doing so, and she gasped in pleasure, and pain. His mouth was near her shoulders, and he tried not to bite, tried not to sink his teeth into her soft flesh, but he did, and she responded by clasping him tighter. They moved in rhythm with each other now, the scent of blood mixing with the scent of her come, and he exploded inside of her, the hot stream seeming to last for hours it was so heavy, and so long an orgasm. She shuddered her surrender, her mind gone, her body shattered into those million pieces, if she even still had one. They collapsed as one, and he touched her gently, not removing himself from inside of her. Vixen that she was, she ran her hands over the scars that mirrored her own, causing him to harden and ejaculate into her again, He opened his eyes, looking at the woman he loved, yes loved, against his demon nature, against every impulse in his body.

"Master, I love you…" she said softly, closing her eyes again.

Before she drifted off she heard him say softly "Rin, I love you. I will always love you."