InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Demon's Heart ❯ Lost ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter one ~ Lost
 
tyhasewniolelucrotme
Disclaimer: I don't own any of these characters, Except Rehio. Rehio is a totally made up character-who isn't in the actual series of InuYasha. However-everyone else in this fan-fic is not mine.
 
InuYasha and the others had been walking through the forest for a very long time. Sooner or later all of them were beginning to get thirsty.
“Ohh- InuYasha where are we?” Kagome whined Her cheeks were flushed from the heat.
“Shut-up, already.” InuYasha's temper was flaring with the heat.
Songo was keeping her thoughts to herself, as was Miroku. Shippo came running to them just in time.
“Hey, I found a small pool just a short walk from here.” He returned to his normal form coming from the form that looked like a balloon with arms.
At the sound of Shippo's good news InuYasha's dog-like ears twitched. And with that everyone went running, except InuYasha and Shippo.
“I thought I said walk not run…”Shippo looked towards InuYasha and he was already running after them.
“Oh well.” Shippo went running after them two.
 
Somewhere in the far distance-ontop of a hill was Sesshoumaru and his few companions. Sesshoumaru sniffed the air-still in search of someone. His fluffy pelt moving with the breeze. Behind him Rin was laying down in the soft grass-exhausted. Her Kimono had dirt on it, as does her face.
“Milord…hu..Huff…I still cant find her.” Jaken was tired and gasping for breath as well.
“…Jaken…” Sesshoumaru awnsered him coldly as usual.
“Yes?” No Jaken was certain that he just shortened his life by several years.
Sesshoumaru turned his head to face Jaken. Making his cold yellow eyes stare at him.
“Jaken, don't come back until you find her…” Sesshoumaru voice was dark and fluid as he said that. And Jaken was beginning to worry about him-they have gone without sleep for two day straight looking for her! Ever since he caught news that she might be alive.
 
Back at the pool, Kagome was already diving in it. Songo was in with her. While Miroku and InuYasha was relaxing by it. Shippo had his head under the water drinking. Kilala had laid down for a little bit next to InuYasha.
“Feh, stupid of them to go in without taking their clothes off if you ask me.” InuYasha was addressing Miroku. Which might have been a bad idea. Miroku being the pervert that he is.
“Yes, your completely right, InuYasha.” Miroku smiled weirdly at him.
InuYasha realized what he had said and hit Miroku ontop of the head with a swift movement of a red blur.
“Not that way.” InuYasha had a weird look on his face…the look when he is thinking about Kikiyo. He wished he could see her right now, but he is forced to wait.
“Geez, Miroku even gets hit by other guys as well.” Shippo said innocently. Too bad Shippo was still too young to understand.
 
Songo and Kagome returned back to the guys refreshed and relaxed.
“Hey, were ready to go on now.” Kagome smiled at InuYasha, but he got up ignoring her-still thinking of Kikiyou.
“In those wet clothes…?” Miroku asked out of curiosity this time, instead of his perverted ways.
“Yea-at this point I really don't care.” Kagome said looking worriedly at InuYasha.
“But, where are we to go from here?” Songo had now pointed out that they were lost.
A strong easterly breeze went by them carrying many different scents. One of them was a scent that InuYasha didn't recognizing. It smelled demon-yet how come there wasn't a demonic aurora?