InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Destined to be with You ❯ Meeting you ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I myself do not own Inuyasha. I wish though…

Anyway I hope you enjoy the fic!!! I'm not sure about the pairing so email me and tell me what you want.

A/N: Oh… and I have a hard time describing people so don't be angry or go crazy on me if I get the people wrong just email me or something or tell me in a review…

Great… now I can't remember what part of Japan Kagome lives in… I'm just choosing one and that'll be my guess…^^;;;

By: SuzumiTenshi

Destined to Be With You

Chapter one: Meeting You

As school ended, Kagome headed out to the front to meet with her friends. Kagome noticed a boy with beautiful white-silverfish hair and ear tails. He also had lovely golden eyes and he looked very cute, especially with the ear tails and ears.. Along with the boy there was another person with him. This boy was a tall, with a mini ponytail on the back of his, head and he had purplish eyes which made his features handsome.

' Hmm.. I wonder who they were…'

Leaving the building Kagome saw her friends out in the front. Ayumi, Eri, Yuka, and her new friend Sango.

Takamura Sango…

She happened to be an exchange student from Kyoto named. Sango enrolled in Kagome's school because her family wanted better business and moved here in Tokyo with her father and brother. She told Kagome that her mother died when Kohaku, her brother was about two.

"Hey! How long did you wait?" Kagome asked now running towards them.

"Not very long, but hurry up slowpoke!" her friends teased.

" Humph. That's not very nice you know." Kagome replied with a playful voice. They all laughed and walked off together. They were going to walk around the mall together and then go to Kagome's house to study for their upcoming exams.

~~~Back at the school…~~~

"Inuyasha," sighed his friend. " What are you going to do now that 'they' too enrolled in the same school you did, hmm?"

" Feh. I'll live"

" But they are why you are enrolled here. So how will you 'live' now? You will just get into more trouble. Than the last school."

" Look Miroku, I can handle it., so don't worry. I mean I can handle Sesshoumaru but I'm not so sure abo-" he was interrupted by a scream and a slap. " Miroku weren't you listening?!?" Sighing in disappointment that his friend wasn't listening they left the school to go eat.

" Miroku I bet you'll never get a girlfriend if you keep on harassing them." laughed Inuyasha.

" How would you try to get one. I've never even seen you try." snapped Miroku. " Oh, but there was Kikyo, what ever happened between the two of you. You promised to tell me when we got into a new school."

" You still want to know? Well, she left me and said she didn't want me near her, saying she was mine, or even talk to her, so that's it."

" I still don't understand. Why did she leave you? There must've been a reason for that to happen. The two of you were always so happy together and then you break up? That makes doesn't make any sense."

" It must've been months since we broke up… She left me for 'him'. She told me that she would be happier with him than me and she walked out of my life."

"Oh, I see… Hmm well I guess that that' alright then…" thinking, the young monk thought of a 'brilliant' idea" We will get you another girlfriend! And of course one for myself so we both can be happy!"

" Hmmm… mainly this is only making you happy. I don't need one anyway."

" Now, now Inuyasha that is the wrong attitude towards your friend that's trying to help you here. You are lonely and you won't admit it yourself so just do this one thing, ok?"

" Fine but I am ONLY doing this for you Miroku."

'How did you know I was alone? Do I really show that much? Have I always been like this ever since Kikyo left me? Will someone else really make me happy the way Kikyo did? Will I ever be truly happy? Do I deserve happiness?'

'All these answers lie ahead'

"Huh?" I thought I heard something thought Inuyasha.

" Great! Let's go to the mall! There are always the best choices there!" Miroku was dragging Inuyasha with him and people were staring like the both of them were crazy.

~~~Now Entering the mall…~~~

"Kagome, lets get something to drink" suggested Yuka. She was the one with the shortest hair, Eri was the girl who wore the headband, Ayumi had long wavy hair that was tied back halfway. Sango was very pretty and graceful, but she knew how to fight and could beat somebody up.

" Sure! That sounds great." Kagome smiled

"Oh, I want to try one of those boba teas or something" suggested Sango" I always wanted to try one but I never got the chance so if it's alright.."

"Don't worry Sango, of course we could, we know a really good place to get some anyways." Kagome told her.

They walked towards a Daidouji Teahouse and ordered.

" Um, I'd like a Green Tea with Boba" asked Eri. Next was Ayumi.

" I would like the Lychee Smoothie with the lychee jelly please." Then it was Yuka's turn.

"The Mint Green Tea with jasmine tea jelly sounds good."

" What do you want Sango? I'll order for you, okay?"

" Well, the Boba Milk Tea seems good." blushed Sango for she never had bought one before.

" Good choice!" Kagome turned and ordered" I'd like one Boba Milk Tea and one Jasmine Tea with the jasmine jelly please."

~~~Back to IY and Miroku~~~

" Inuyasha let's GO!!" Inuyasha didn't want to go in because he was afraid of being desperate.

"Feh. I don't want to do this anymore. I want to go home. Not go around looking for a girlfriend." 'Oops, said that a little to loud' People were staring at both of them and started to whisper to one another then they backed away.

Miroku dragged Inuyasha so he could get something to drink at Daidouji Teahouse. He liked the drinks there. Especially the smoothies. He then saw five pretty girls about to leave and they were wearing his new school's uniform…

" Let's go ask those girls out" pointed Miroku.

Inuyasha looked towards where Miroku was pointing and a sharp pain ran through his body. 'That girl… it can't be… Kikyo? No, it wasn't, Kikyo rarely smiled, and yet this girl who looked like her smiles.

" Hey, doesn't she look like Kikyo?" Miroku asked pointing at Kagome.

" Yeah, she does. But she seems different than Kikyo though."

" Isn't that good? Or is it not?"

" I don't know… Let's just go. You can ask one of them out, I think I'll just watch" Inuyasha said still having a pain where Kikyo had hurt him, his heart.

" Come with me though, okay Inuyasha?"

" Fine." and he followed Miroku towards the girls. ' I wonder which one he'll ask out…'

~~~Kikyo's House…~~~

"I know. Don't worry I to enrolled so you won't be alone." she smiled while talking on the phone to her new boyfriend. She claimed she was happier with him than Inuyasha, but somewhere in her heart she still loved Inuyasha." Yes, I know. I love you too…"

She put the phone down and headed towards her drawer. She opened it and pulled out an old photo album. " Why do I still have this?" she was asking to herself.

She went through it and started crying now realizing her love for Inuyasha didn't fade away like she hoped it would.

There was a picture of them together when he followed her on her vacation. He was the perfect gentleman in her families eye's and he knew it too.

Another picture was them at the school dance for the most lovely couple. He was wearing a suit and he looked very handsome in it too. As for Kikyo, she wore an elegant white dress which showed off how beautiful she was. She wore a necklace that Inuyasha had bought for her. He said it was because he loved her is why he bought it.

Thinking of these memories, realizing her mistake, she kept on crying. She continued to look through the whole album.

' I'm sorry Inuyasha… I now realize you will the one in my heart forever and now there's nothing that can stop me from loving you… Do you still want to be with me? Even after I left you? Or do you prefer a life with someone else? No! That won't happen! Not when I love you… Inuyasha, just wait and I'll come back to you…just…

wait.'

She got up and searched for the necklace that Inuyasha had gotten for her.

"Here it is…" She placed it upon her neck and removed the other necklace that she was given from her other boyfriend.

It was beautiful…

It was placed on a gold chain and it had many diamonds along with light colored rubies. When she would walk outside it would shine like it was brand new. But ever since she broke up with Inuyasha she stopped wearing it and she left it alone. Now, it was holding it's shine it had before.

Of course Inuyasha could afford it. His family was rich and so was Kikyo's. The only difference was that he didn't care about the money. He only wanted to be with somebody and share the happiness he had with the person he loved.

She was the somebody he wanted to share a life with. She just never realized it… until now.

" I know what I want now. I want you Inuyasha…" and with that she stopped crying and dialed the phone.

~~~The Mall~~~

" Konnichiwa minna" Miroku said kindly while approaching the girls.

" Konnichiwa?" they were confused on what was happening.

Miroku approached Sango if she would be interested in going out with him.

" You are a beautiful girl… My I ask your name. My name is Kokubunji Miroku."

" Uhh.. My name is Takamura Sango…" Sango blushed and Kagome noticed it. Sango liked him already! It was like love at first sight and that made her smile.

Inuyasha had noticed the girl who looked similar to Kikyo had smiled and all of a sudden the pain he had disappeared.

' Was it because of her?' Inuyasha thought. He then went back to see if Miroku made it on getting a date.

' Well, would you like to go on a date this weekend? With…me? I would really like the chance to go out with someone like you…"

Sango blushed even more and she accepted," Yes, I would love to go with you, but I want someone to go with my friend Kagome too. If so, then I will gladly go with you."

" Don't worry I have it all under control, my friend Inuyasha will be her 'date' okay?"

" Is that alright Kagome-chan?"

'Humph she'll probably say no and act all queen of the world and say there are things more worth her time than to help a friend… That's how it was with Kikyo… She never let me help anyone…

"Sure, I don't see why I should stop you." She then walked closer to Inuyasha. 'This is the boy I saw earlier… Who'd ever thought I'd go on a date with him…'

"Nice to meet you Inuyasha! My name is Higurashi Kagome, and I hope I'll enjoy our time together!"

Inuyasha noticed she was always happy even over the little things.

" I look forward to it too Kagome." and he smiled. He hadn't noticed, but he smiled, for Kagome…

Miroku noticed his best friend Inuyasha smiled… That was rare for Inuyasha. Especially since he broke up with Kikyo. Maybe this girl can be his new happiness. She doesn't seem the type to break somebody's heart in such a cruel way.

Let's hope they will love each other…

~~~ Inuyasha's House~~

" I'm home…" Inuyasha looked around and nobody was home. He found a note telling him to get dressed because they were out and he had to follow them.

~~15 minutes later~~

As Inuyasha was about to leave, the phone rang. 'I'll let the machine get it. When he was about to open the door, he heard Kikyo's voice.

"Inuyasha? It's me… Kikyo. Please talk to me I-" click.

" Hello?" he had picked up the phone," Kikyo why did you call? Oh… yes… I understand. I'll see you tomorrow too. Yeah.. I love you too…Kikyo…"

Just as he was about to leave the house again, the phone rang again.

" You have reached the Hidaka residence. Sorry, but we are not available now, please leave a message and your number after the tone."

Beep.

" Uh… This is Higurashi Kagome. Um.. Inuyasha, Miroku wanted to talk to you, but he's afraid if your mad at him… and well you don't have to go on the date… Sango changed her mind. I'll see you at school then? Bye!"

Click.

Inuyasha thought to himself again… ' I forgot I had that date with Kagome… I was too busy thinking of Kikyo! What am I suppose to do now?' he walked out going to where his presence was requested.

~~~In the shadows~~~

' Kagome, huh? Well, let's see who'll get her….'

' Why do you intend to take this girl?'

' Don't you see? He has taken an interest in her, so why not get her before he does?'

' Hmmm….'

A/N: I will NOT update if I don't get any reviews… Strange…but I can't write when there's nothing telling me to write.

What pairings would you all like? I was thinking Inu/Kag, but I like:

Nar/ kag

Sess/ Kag

Inu/ Kag

Hmmmm. I dunno, maybe I'll get it….

Suzumi: WOW! That was a lot of work… I think I wanna play now… Naraku! Let's play!!! ( I'm in love with him!!! And Tasuki, Hidaka Ken, Sohma Kyou, Trowa Barton, and others. Hehehe )

Naraku: Leave me alone.

Suzumi: you're so mean!! But I wanna play!! Humph

Animeternal (my friend): <walks in with Tatsumi Seichiro and Kuzuki Kakyo> O.o What's happening?

YumemiNoUta (my sister): COME BACK HERE YOU STEALER!!!! Their my bishes!!!

Suzumi: Let's play Naraku!! Please?

Animeternal and Yumemi are killing each other….

Suzumi: <hugs Naraku>

Lol pointless, right? Just bored…< sighs> I really do love him though…

Spoiler for those that don't know, Naraku is a FULL DEMON!!! Not like the lie Kikyo told saying he was hanyou…(not a lie just stupidity). He only wants the jewel because of Onigumo, the spider scar he has on his back makes him want the jewel… So… if he can get rid of the scar, then the love Onigumo had would be gone and Naraku's happy!! I REALLY love him…Even though he is really evil…

OOH!! The lychee drinks and everything is true. They have drinks based on what I used to get! Lol. It was an idea of mine sooo… Lol.