InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Different isn't Always so Bad: Part 2 ❯ Jealousy ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I dont own Inuyasha.

Sorry for all spelling and grammar errors!

Please REVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Kagome...."started Inuyasha.

"I'm sorry I dont know any Kagome."said Sakura. But Inuyasha was sure she was Kagome, she looked like her, sounded like her, hell she even smelled like her.

"Kagome Don't play games! How the hell are you here?"growled Inuyasha.

"I'm sorry I don't know any Kagome, although I might have." said Sakura.

"Might have?"questioned Miroku.

"Yes well I can't remember anything from before two years ago." said Sakura.

"Really that's quite interesting. Our friend Kagome disappeared two years ago. You do look alot like her."said Miroku.

"Kagome didn't disappear she died, it's time you all except that...I have."said Sango.

"Oh I'm sorry."said Sakura.

"It's not your fault."said Elle

"No it's mine." said Ryo.

"How is it your fault?"hissed Inuyasha.

"It was my job to protect her."said Ryo.

"No it was mine."said Inuyasha.

"If Kagome died why did you guys think I was her?"asked Sakura.

"Kagome's death was...well complicated."said Miroku.

"Complicated how?"asked Sakura.

"None of your business."said Inuyasha.

"He's right, lets just all drop it. It's nice to meet you I'm Sango and this is Miroku, Inuyasha, Ryo ,Haru, Elle, Sesshomaru and Rin."said Sango.

"It's nice to meet you all, I'm sorry that I'm not your friend."said Sakura.

"It's not your fault."said Elle.

Around Lunch Time...at a resturant...

The gang was at a Italin resturant eating and disscussing their first day back at school. Everyone was a little unsettled by the new girl that looked so much like their old friend that ment so much to them.

"i like Sakura she's pretty cool."said Sango.

"Yes but she can't replace Kagome."said Inuyasha.

"No one said she was going to, that doesn't mean we can't have new friends."said Haru.

"Yes it does."said Ryo.

"But you guys let me in."said Rin.

"You don't count your nothing like Kags and you took out my rival."said Inuyasha.

"Shut up Inuyasha!"hissed Sesshomaru.

"What do you mean rival?"asked Rin.

"You mean you didn't know that Kags and Sesshomaru had a "thing"."said Inuyasha.

"What kind of "thing"?"asked Rin.

"The kind that leads to alot of sex."said Inuyasha.

"Sesshy you never told me that you and Kagome had a thing."said Rin as tears began to fill her now saddened eyes.

"Thanks Inu-Mutt."growled Sesshomaru."Come rin we must talk." said Sesshomaru as he led her away from the table.

"Hey I didn't know she didn't know." Inuyasha yelled at their back.

"Still Inuyasha, she didn't need to find out that way."said Miroku.

"It's not my fault he didnt tell her."said Inuyasha.

"Inuyasha you just don't understand what Kagome and Sesshomaru had together."said Haru.

"It was just sex."said Inuyasha.

"No it was way beyond that, they where both in a wierd place and life and they had each other to lean on. They were there for each other when they really needed comfort. I assure you it wasnt just sex."said Elle.

"Hey I was there for her to."said Ryo and Inuyasha at the same time, then turned to sneer at eachother.

"You weren't there for her, you were they by order from your master. You didnt love Kagome."hissed Inuyasha.

"You dumped her because you wanted to be more popular, so dont tell me I dont love Kagome, I love Kagome more then anyone does."growled Ryo.

"Don't start you two."said Sango with a frustrated sigh.

With Sakura......

"Do you think the know anything?"asked the mystery figure.

"No, they have no idea that I'm back."said Sakura.

"Good, they can not know, it will ruin my perfect plan."said the mystery figure.

"Yes my master."said Sakura.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx

It's short i know but be glad i gave you this! REVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!