InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Dirty Little Secret ❯ Chapter Two ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Dirty Little Secret
by Tempest

Chapter Two

Sango glanced to her side, where Kagome walked next to her, and caught her friend with a sly smile on her face. She didn't know that she was being watched because she was staring intently at Inuyasha's back. At that moment Inuyasha chose to glance back at Kagome, and growled softly, much to Sango's puzzlement. Something was definitely up between those two. She just couldn't put her finger on it though. All last week Kagome wore her dark blue turtle neck sweater even though it was quite warm out, and she seemed to be very put out with Inuyasha. However to her shock, he seemed to be immensely pleased with something, and was in an unusually good mood.

She was jolted from her thoughts at the feel of someone's palm gently caressing her backside. Her whole body stiffened, and she saw red.

*WHAM*

Everyone turned around to see Miroku crumpled on the ground, a dazed look on his face. Sango stalked away angrily while Kagome just shook her head sadly.

Later that night the girls rolled out their beds in their room in the nicest inn in town, compliments of a certain hentai monk. Sango was still muttering slightly, but Kagome was ignoring her as she thought of how much she disliked being separated from Inuyasha by the walls of the inn.

"Stupid Houshi, I don't see why he has to be such a pervert" muttered the disgruntled young woman.

"What was that Sango?" Kagome pulled herself away from her own thoughts to direct her attention towards her friend.

"I said, I don't understand why he has to be such a pervert," snarled Sango.

"Who?" For a moment Kagome thought she was talking about Inuyasha, and she pinked at the idea, but then she caught herself. "Oh, you mean Miroku."

"Who else would I be talking about?" Sango questioned.

"Uh no one, I mean nothing, umm I don't know. Nevermind," stammered Kagome

The exterminator gave the teenage girl an odd look, but brushed it off. Sometimes Kagome didn't make a whole lot of sense.

She picked up on her original tirade. "I just wish he would stop touching me. It is very inappropriate and rude." She sighed.

"Yah, well, you could always try to do something to catch him off guard. You know confuse him or something."

"Like what Kagome-chan?"

"Oh I don't know. Hmmm." The teen chuckled as an idea formed in the back of her mind.

"What are you laughing at?" Sango frowned at Kagome. She really was an odd one sometimes.

"Oh was just thinking about something you could do that would really set Miroku on his ear," smirked Kagome.

"Set him on his ear?" Now she really was confused.

"It's an expression. Something that would confuse or shock him," Kagome explained to the exterminator.

"Well are you going to tell me?" Sango demanded. She was now getting impatient, and the thought of punishing the Houshi was appealing. She licked her lips in anticipation.

"Well the next time he gropes you, try turning around, and kiss him senseless. I bet that would make him piss his pants, or umm robe as it may be." Kagome was full out laughing now, as she imagined the scene.

Sango however was horrified and blushing severely. "How could you say such a thing Kagome-chan?"

"What? What's wrong?" Kagome didn't think it was that bad of an idea.

"What do you take me for? A lose woman? I am not some Geisha from off the street!" The young woman huffed in outrage, and turned her back on the offensive teen.

Kagome's jaw dropped, and she nearly smacked herself in the head. Sometimes she forgot about their cultural differences. What may be acceptable, if not a little bold in her time, was down right promiscuous in the Warring States Era.

"I'm sorry Sango, I didn't think. I didn't mean it like that. Of course, I know you aren't loose. Please forgive me," she pleaded with her friend's rigid back.

The Tajai sighed and turned back to Kagome. "No, I'm sorry for my outburst, I know you don't think those things of me. It's just…" She trailed off as she stared blankly at the floor.

"What?" The girl questioned.

"Those things are only what you do with your intended or with your husband, and I promised myself long ago I would have neither." She sighed sadly this time, and began to pick at her armor absently.

"Why aren't you going to get married Sango?" Kagome was shocked, this was the first she had heard of this. She thought for sure something like this would have come up when that Prince had proposed to Sango not to long ago.

"I am a woman with unusual skills, and while that may have been acceptable in a village full of exterminators, out here it is an abomination. Women are supposed to be submissive to their men, and that is something I refuse to be!" Fire shone in her eyes,, and her expression became fierce. "I will not be some man's slave!"

Kagome was shocked.  She might actually have a bruise on her chin where it hit the ground. Slowly she collected her thoughts as she stared at the now furious tajai. She put her hands up as if to ward off the other girl's anger and began to laugh nervously.

"No one said you had to be, heck maybe you can find a nice guy to play submissive with you. I mean you never know." Kagome babbled on in an attempt to pacify her friend. "You do have the outfit for it and all." She motioned to her tight black armor. "Not to mention the attitude," she murmured to herself.

Sango's brows drew together in a frown. "What are you talking about Kagome."

Kagome was speechless for moment when she realized what she had said. Oh my god, I just did not say that her! "Oh nothing, just rambling." She waved her hand in front of her face, and put on her most innocent expression. There was no way she was going to explain the ins and outs of bondage to the sexually repressed Tajai.

She then forced herself to yawn hugely and stretch. "Well I'm beat, and I'm sure tomorrow is going to be a big day, so how about if we get to sleep." She smiled at her friend in an attempt to change the subject completely.

Sango eyed Kagome curiously, but nodded her assent, and the two women settled down onto their futons for the night.

Kagome's POV

After I was sure that Sango was asleep I crept out of our room and onto the veranda outside. Maybe I could get Inuyasha's attention somehow and lure him outside with me. I finish sliding the door closed, when strong hands grip me from behind, and spin me around to slam me against the wall, effectively knocking the breath out of me so I can't scream.

I look up to see that obnoxious dog boy smirking down at me, the brat! Damn, he is sexy though.

"You scared me!" I accuse, but he just smirks again in response, pinning me tighter to the wall with his body as he slides one knee in between my legs.

"What took you so long wench?" His breath feathers against my cheek, and I can feel myself getting damp as he presses his knee against me.

"What are you talking about, it's not like we had a date to meet or anything!"

"Heh, I knew you wouldn't be able to stay away from me for long, and that you would eventually come looking for me." He nuzzles my cheek while sliding his left hand down my side.  His right hand is pressed against the wall by my head, trapping me between him and the wall.

Ohh he is so infuriating! He thinks he knows me does he!

"I don't know what you are talking about. I was just coming out to use the bathroom. I'm not the one lurking around outside your door like a love-sick puppy."

Hah, take that.

Inuyasha's ears flatten back against his head, and he begins to growl. I can feel it vibrating through me, and it feels delicious. Instinctively, I arch my back to bring my breasts closer to his chest, and the erotic movement.

At my action, his ears flip forward, and his hand that is now resting on my hip tightens as he pulls me up against him. His growls soften, becoming more sensual in nature. He leans down to caress my lips lightly with his own before deepening it into a kiss that sets my toes on fire. He takes his hand away from the wall, using it to gather my white cotton night gown up, bunching it at my waist. Once he has captured the material, he slides his hand behind me to rest on my lower back while taking his other hand to slip into the junction of my thighs.

He abruptly lifts his lips from mine, staring down at me with a narrowed gaze. I whimper at their loss, looking up at him pleadingly.

"Bitch," he growls, "why are you wearing panties?"

I sigh deeply before answering. "I can't just go around without panties all the time Inuyasha."

"Why not? I like it that way. I like knowing that I can slide my hand up your thighs at anytime, and feel how wet you are for me." He leers down at me.

"Because, it's not proper for girls to go around without any panties on, especially in a skirt. Besides if you can do it, then someone else can do it, and there would be no barrier to stop them." I remember back to when my mom told me that proper young ladies always wore their underwear or the boys could look right up their skirts.

Inuyasha's face darkens, and he growls menacingly. "No one will ever touch you there, because if they do I will kill them. Do you understand me, Kagome? You are mine!"

I gulp, and nod wordlessly. What can I say? I want to ask him if I was his, did that make him mine? It is at the tip of my tongue to ask, but fear holds me back. What if he says that he belongs to Kikyo? I don't want to hear it, so I lift my lips up to his, and offer him a kiss.

His mouth crashes down on mine, and he ravishes my lips. I reach up to slide my hands into his thick hair, relishing its silken feel. I encounter his ear with my questing fingers, and without a thought, I begin to massage the base of it. He groans, sinking even deeper into me.

He tears my panties from me, and I sigh inwardly. There goes another pair. My mother is going to start to wonder. All thoughts of my mother soon flee my head as I feel his fingers slide into my slick entrance. My muscles clench around him, and I whimper into his mouth as I buck my hips in need.

He trails hot kisses down my neck as he pumps his fingers in and out of me, sending spiraling waves of heat into the pit of my stomach. He stops only for a moment to release himself from his robes before gathering me up by the underside of my thighs. He presses me back against the wall, and I wrap my legs around his hips. His tip teases my entrance as he leans down to suckle my breast through the cloth of my night gown.

The feel of his tongue, combined with the course cloth, causes my nipple to harden, and I arch my back to give him greater access. He bites down on the nub through the wet fabric as he plunges into my depths. As he enters me, the heat that had been coiling tightly in my stomach explodes, and I ride out the waves of pleasure as he pumps himself inside me.

His arms tighten around me and I can feel him empty himself inside of me, his growls of ecstasy echoing in my ears. I wrap my arms around his shoulders, and tighten my legs around his waist as I rest my head against his shoulders. He is slumped against me pinning me against the wall while his hands massage my bottom. I can still feel him deep inside of me, and I sigh.

 I wish that we could stay like this forever.

I enter the room as quietly as I can, and I start when I hear Sango's voice in the dark. "Where did you go?" she questions.

"I umm had to use the bathroom." I squeak.

"Why didn't you use the chamber pot in the corner?"

Damn, I nearly smack myself. "I umm forgot…"

"Oh." I tense, expecting to be called out on such an obvious lie, but the exterminator merely rolls over, and goes back to sleep. I release my breath that I had been holding, laying down in my own bed. I am so exhausted that I have no problem falling asleep either.

The next morning as we prepare for our departure, Miroku flirts outrageously with the inn keeper's daughter. I can feel waves of anger coming off Sango as her eye twitches, but she stares straight ahead, refusing to look at the wayward monk. I have seen that look before, and the efficient extermination of a youkai usually occurs quickly afterwards. I edge closer to Inuyasha, who sees my movement, and knows why. He moves to stand in front of me, like I would need saving from Sango, but the action warms my heart anyways.

Sango's POV

Stupid perverted monk. He can't keep his hands to himself for a minute. No matter how many times he gets smacked he just keeps doing it. You would think he likes the pain or something. I sneak another look at him. He is walking impassively down the road, his staff jangling with every step. Hentai, I snarl in my mind.

What Kagome told me last night keeps playing over and over in my mind. It is absurd I know, but still I keep thinking about it. I wonder what his lips would feel like? Stop it! He is nothing but a perverted Houshi and I am going to end up as bad as him if I keep thinking such things. He must be rubbing off on me.

Is it so absurd? A small voice questions in the back of my mind. I mean, its not like you are saving yourself for some domineering husband are you? Who are you protecting your reputation for?

The others would think less of me that's why! I try to push the small voice away and concentrate on my anger at Miroku instead. Who would think less of you? Not Kagome-chan, it's her idea anyways. She is always talking about how sex is less rigid where she is from anyways. My face flames at the thought. Who then? Inuyasha, he is a dog-youki, he could care less, and beside what do I care what he thinks.

So that leaves Houshi-sama. I sneak another quick peek at him. Gods, he is handsome, so tall and his eyes are the color of twilight. I sigh deeply.

"Are you alright Lady Sango?" The object of my thoughts questions me.

"Mind your own business," I snap.

He rears back slightly, his expression flickering, but he merely nods, and continues on.

Why are you being so rude to him? Because, he's a jerk. Kagome explained what the word meant a while ago, and I liked using it when thinking of Miroku and his behavior. If he does one more thing to make me mad today I swear I'm gonna…….you are gonna what? I don't know, but it's not going to be pretty.

By midday we had come to a split in the path. Kagome not having sensed any shards today wanted to go to the left where there would be town by nightfall. While Inuyasha wanted to go right because he had a 'feeling'.

They sat there arguing for five minutes when I felt the familiar sensation of my butt being grabbed.

THAT'S IT!

I whip around fully intending on giving that no good monk the thrashing of his life, but instead of my hands reaching out to strangle him they grab the folds of his robe, and pull him flush against my body. I stand up on my tiptoes, pressing my lips roughly against his. I force my tongue between his teeth, and plunder the velvet folds of his mouth.

He really does taste good.

I abruptly end the kiss, and push him away from me. His feet tangle at the sudden movement, and he falls back on his behind. He sits there sprawled out in front of me with utter shock scrawled across his face.

"There are you happy now, you Hentai? After this I expect to receive absolute freedom from your perversities for at least of month! Do you hear me Houshi?" I scream at him, my face glowing red.

He gulps, and nods slowly, his eyes never leaving my face. I spin on my heel, hitching my boomerang up on my back, and stomp down the left path. As I pass everyone I can see Inuyasha's jaw sagging down to his chest, and Kagome's eyes sparkling with laughter.

After a few seconds I hear Shippo's solemn voice as he states, "I guess we are going left…" followed by Kagome's peels of laughter.