InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Dirty Little Secret ❯ Chapter Three ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Dirty Little Secret
by Tempest

Chapter Three

Miroku's POV

She kissed me. She gathered me up, plundered my mouth, and then tossed me aside like refuse. As I watch her tight armor-clad buttocks stride away from me I have one overwhelming thought.

I want her to do it again.

Hentai they call me. Perverted Houshi. I admit it, I am. Whenever I am near a woman, my palms itch, and before I know it I'm caressing their most luscious curves. While that sensation is most enjoyable, that's not why I do it. It's the resounding slap that I receive after words I enjoy most.

The hot sting of a woman's palm connecting with my cheek heats my blood, and I would go through any lengths, even embarrass myself by acting like a hentai to feel it. I have been this way ever since my beautiful nanny Oska bent me over her knee at the tender age of eleven to discipline me for getting my new robes muddy. Just thinking about it makes it almost impossible to stand up and follow My Lady. Almost, but not quite.

As I stride past the still laughing Kagome with as much pride as possible, I notice Inuyasha's shocked features. I am fairly certain that Inuyasha would take no pleasure from a woman abusing him in such a way. Not that I was going to enlighten him to the fact that I liked authoritative women. Strong, commanding, forceful women who liked to dish out pain. Oh no, that was my dirty little secret, and I was taking it to the grave.

One whole month without being able to touch My Sango. One whole month that her hand will not connect with my skin. This can not be borne. I can not survive without her sweet caress. Yes, I can instigate the same response from other women and while that is delectable, it can not compare with the sweet sting of My Sango's palm. I will have to figure out some other way to enrage her so I will not be bereft of her attentions.

I walk a goodly distance behind her while still watching her retreating backside. I am wary of getting too close, but I am unable stay away. I quicken my pace as we near the village. I am confident that she will need my services to procure a room and a hot bath, and I will do anything to make My Lady happy.

Inuyasha's POV

Shippo leaps off my shoulder onto the dirt path. He scampers a short distance ahead then turns to glance at Kagome and me questionably.

"Are you guys coming?" he asks.

I growl, "Yes, now hurry up and get to the village you brat."

Kagome and I walk side by side down the road, and I realize that for once no one was behind us. Sometimes being behind the pack has its advantages.

I sneak my hand back behind Kagome, sliding it up under her skirt. I feel her stiffen as she feels the breeze up the back of her leg before I rest my hand right on her butt cheek.

I almost purr. My Bitch finally learned, she is bare-assed and panty less.

Miroku's POV

That night, as I lay in my bed, I think about all of the other women I have ever come across and how they compare to My Dear Sango. I have petted quite a few women in my time as well as asked them to bear my children. That one is always good for at least two slaps. A few however had taken me up on the offer, as it was. Those experiences were sweet, but I had always found them to be lacking. They were so tame, and they had no fire in them. Not like Lady Sango whose eyes always blazed searing flame.

I can not bear the thought of being without her wrath for an entire month. I must come up with a plan to make her mad at me. Tomorrow, I will flirt with all the women in the village, that always makes her eye twitch, and if that does not work I will have to resort to more drastic measures. Though for the life of me I can't think of what, I don't want to hurt My Lovely Sango, I just want to make her enraged. I chuckle at the picture.

Sango stands above me as I am sprawled out on the ground. She is bent over at the waist with her hand outstretched like she is getting ready to slap me good, but instead she reaches out and grabs my robes. She hauls me up slightly so that we are nose to nose, and I look at her in surprise, but she just smirks down at me like I'm her newest youkai prey.

She drops down straddling my lap so we are chest to chest, eye to eye and she still has that beautiful smirk on her lips. She pushes me back so I'm now lying on the sweet grass, and I am more than willing to submit to her will. She takes my robes in both her hands at the collar and rends them apart baring my chest to the waist.

I gasp at her boldness, and I can't stop my arousal from jutting against her backside. She can feel it though and she leans back, wiggling her bottom to tease me while still smirking down at me. I can feel her soft hands encircle my throat, bearing no pressure but I am aware of their presence as I drown in her soft chocolate eyes.

Suddenly, I feel a burning sting as she rakes her nails down my chest from collar bone to my waist leaving  red welts in their wake. I shudder with need as my hands fist in the grass next to my hips. I want to touch her, but I dare not too. I don't know what sort of punishments I will receive if I touch her without her permission.

The sting of her nails is replaced by the cooling heat of her tongue as she traces the tracks down my chest. Her soft black hair cascades down onto my chest, sliding across my skin to further soothe my pains. My hands twitch as I fight the urge to bury my hands into her raven tresses. I hear a growl emanating from the depths of her hair somewhere in the vicinity of my still clothed manhood, warning me without words that I am not to move.

Her small, but strong hands grasp the waist of my robes, her knuckles brushing the heated skin of my stomach as they slide inside to get a better grip.

I am jerked from my thoughts by Inuyasha as he fumbles to open the door. Dumb dog, couldn't he find a better time to go water a tree! It wasn't until morning that I realize that he didn't come back until dawn. I wonder where he got off too.

The next morning I am greeted by an oddly exhausted Kagome, an exhilarated Inuyasha, and one very irate exterminator. I am confident that getting her mad will be easier than I thought. I flirt with every woman in sight, even the plain ones. I receive an untold amount of slaps, and while My Sango visibly tenses, she very studiously ignores me. She does not look at me, she does not speak to me and she most certainly does not slap me. For three days this has gone on and I am ready to break down and cry.

So in a moment of desperation, I do the one thing that is certain to get me slapped by both women in the group. I slip my hand up Kagome's skirt, and I exhale violently as I am pinned to a tree, fifteen feet away from her, by a very pissed off Inu-youkai.  However, not before I felt some very warm, very bare skin, not that I was about to mention that to anyone….ever, within twenty miles of Inuyasha.

At first all he does is growl, a very deep menacing growl that reminds me of when he turns into his full youkai form. I am actually, getting pretty nervous, when in a deep voice, that only I can hear, my dog friend lays down the law.

"You will never touch her again is that understood Miroku? If you do, I will rip your arm off and feed it to you," he snarls.

I nod my acceptance of this new rule and am very relieved when I am released fully intact. I gather my robes, and my pride around me as we continued on without mentioning the incident.

While this new turn of events should have given me plenty to think on, I find I can not concentrate on Inuyasha's behavior, because I can't get over the overwhelming disappointment that I did not receive my expected slap from My Lady.

Later that day we come to a village that is honestly having demon trouble. With a quick slap of my sutras in a few choice places the village is youkai free, and a feast is thrown in our honor.

My despair is so deep at the loss of the attentions of My Lady that I have several cups of sake to warm my cold heart. As the evening progresses, I notice Sango slip out the side doors presumably to retire to her rooms. I had noticed earlier that Inuyasha and Kagome were no where to be found, although I know Kagome had put Shippo to bed in her room some hours ago.

Silently, I get up and follow Sango out of the room. I can take it no longer. I need her to speak to me or at the very least look at me. I can not accept her ignoring me any longer. Bolstered by the sake, I trail her to her room, but before she can reach it I grab her from behind and haul her into a room she is passing. Glancing quickly around, I thankfully notice that it is unoccupied. This thought is quickly followed by a burst of pain as My Beautiful Sango tries to "exterminate" the newest threat to her person.

As I fall to my knees holding my throbbing head, I vaguely note that I am still between her and the door, blocking her path out of the room.

"Houshi-sama? Is that you?" She peers closely at me in the dark.

"Yes," I croak out, still slightly dazed.

"What do you think you are doing?" she demands loudly with her hands on her hips.

This starts another pounding in my head, and I feel my anger begin to rise.

"I am trying to talk to you and since I have suddenly become beneath your notice, I had to resort to drastic measures," I grind out.

I am shocked to see her lower her head as her hands fall to her sides. I can see a faint blush on her cheeks as my eyes adjust to the dark.

"Gomen, Houshi-sama," she whispers.

I cock my head at her; this was not like My Sango.

"What are you sorry about Lady Sango?" I question.

Her blush becomes even darker, covering her entire face, and the white expanse of her throat. I lift my eyebrow. This is interesting.

"I am sorry that I took such liberties with your person the other day. I had no right to do so, and I have been too mortified to look at you ever since. Please forgive me Houshi-sama." She covers her hands with her face, like a child trying hide from the stern gaze of their parent.

She was sorry? That had been one of the most erotic experiences of my life, and she was sorry that it happened. I almost choke. Where was my demanding Sango, that I so loved? I panic, and I do the first thing I can think of.

While still on my knees in front of her I take both of my hands and place them on the backs of her thighs. I pull her tightly to me so that my face is against her flat stomach. I then slide my hands up over her luscious bottom to rest on her lower back. I can feel her tense but before she can cave my skull in I am determined to have my say.

"But I liked it, My Lady Sango." I breathe the words, barely loud enough for her to hear, and I feel her whole body shiver involuntarily.

We sit there unmoving for what seems to be an eternity. I wait patiently for the predicted blow, but it never comes. Instead, she does something most unexpected.

She slowly lowers herself to her knees, allowing my face and hands to skim up her body. My face travels up between her breasts, and past her smooth neck until our lips are but a breath apart. My arms are now wrapped around her in a tight embrace, our bodies pressed together. She looks deep into my eyes, and I think my heart will explode from my chest it is pounding so hard.

"I liked it too," she whispers against my dry lips.

I didn't think it was possible for a man to get that hard, that fast.

Then for a second time in a week, she kisses me, and the stars fall out of the sky.

Sango's POV

He tastes like sake, and it makes the kiss even more intoxicating. All the shame that I have felt in the last couple of days melt away at the feel of his lips against mine.

What I told him was true, but not completely. I do feel terrible, what I did was most inappropriate. I had grabbed a man, a Houshi even, and I had been so bold as to kiss him. Not even a chaste kiss, but one that allowed me to taste all of him. I was bad, I was dirty, and I craved more.

See the part that I will never admit to anybody, mostly since I can barely admit it to myself, is that I liked it. Deep down in the pit of my stomach, I liked taking what I wanted, without apology, and without remorse.

When I threw him down on the ground, he had to look up at me, and I felt a zing of excitement through my entire body. I was in control, not him. If I were to bark an order then he would obey it. He was mine to do with as I pleased. For a second, I was able to indulge in that little fantasy, but then I remembered who I was and what he was, so I screamed at him instead and stalked off.

But deep down, I really wanted to strip him bare, and hurt him until he cried mercy, then I wanted to kiss his hurts away until he sighed with pleasure. I wanted a man who was strong enough to let me have power over him, even if for a little while. I wanted a man to dominate, but I was going to keep that dirty little secret close to my heart.

So when he whispered those sweet words against my midriff, I almost ran in a blind panic. Could he read my thoughts, was he using them against me? Would he be this cruel to me? As we stood there, I was certain that time had stopped. I made a decision. I would place my heart in the hands of this man, and maybe experience something I never dreamed that I could.

His tongue slides against mine, and I groan deep in my throat. I want to feel more, I want to touch his bare skin. I begin to tug on his robes, and without breaking our kiss he manages to bare himself to the waist. Without the hindrance of fabric, I explore his chest with my hands, loving the feel of his warm skin pulled tight over his muscles. One hand grips his rounded shoulder while I trail the other down the center of his chest to his stomach. The defined ripple of his lower belly has a smattering of hair, and I caress it lightly before continuing on, but my progress is halted by his still clothed waist.

His hands have not been idle either. They rove down my back coming to rest on the underside of my bottom. He pulls me tight against his body so I am nearly straddling him. I pull my hand out between our bodies to free his hair from its band, running my fingers through his scalp. Not once did our kiss end.

Not satisfied with our position, he sits back onto his heels, pulling me up onto his lap so I am straddling him now.  He spreads his legs apart slightly causing me to do the same. I can feel his throbbing erection against my core even through our clothing. I whimper in frustration, and finally we end our deep kiss.

He reaches up to undo the ties to my body suite at the back of my neck, and with a quick tug loosens the laces all the way down the back. He reaches around grabbing the garment by the front collar, pulling it down my arms. Seeing his intention, I slowly rise to my feet as he tugs, causing the suit to peal off me in agonizing slowness.

Once my torso is revealed, he pulls it down my long legs, letting it drop at my feet so I can step out of it. I stand there in the moonlight completely naked in front of a man for the first time in my life. I can't stop the nervousness that spirals in my gut, and I shift my weight from one foot to another.

I look down at My Houshi, still on his knees his purple robes pooling on the floor around him, leaving his upper body bare. What a body it was too, strong biceps, a chiseled chest and carved stomach. Heat joins the nervousness spiraling in my stomach as I feast my eyes on him. I look into his face to see him staring at me with such longing, such worship that all my fear disappears, and I am left with a mixing of love and lust.

He reaches for me and I collapse against his chest in a haze of need. He holds me tight against him, as his hands caress me as if he is trying to memorize every curve of my body. He lays me back on the floor to lap my bare skin with his tongue like he is a cat, and I am his cream.

I feel his fingers slide down my stomach, past my curls to rest at the very center of my heat. At first I am shocked, but the sensations that follow are unexplainable. I do not want him to stop, he can not stop.

"More," I demand.

"Yes, My Mistress." His breath sears the sensitive skin of my nipple.

Ever so slowly he enters me with his finger causing fireflies to dance in my stomach. Soon a second finger joins the first, but he stays perfectly still allowing me to adjust. He begins to blaze kisses down my abdomen, going where I dare not think.

Before I can draw a breath his hot tongue singes my flower causing me buck violently, but this does not deter My Houshi from his task. Soon his fingers join in the rhythm, and my cries fill the room.

"Don't stop!" I cry.

Pausing for only a moment, I hear him whisper. "As it pleases you, Mistress."

A kaleidoscope of pleasure starbursts through my body and I climax against his mouth. Before the waves of sensation can ebb away, he stretches his length against mine, and I feel him demanding entrance into my core. I spread my legs wide to receive him, barely registering the pain as he thrusts deep inside.

He pauses to let me adjust, but I will not have it, and I urge him on. I wrap my legs around his waist as my muscles squeeze him tightly. I feel another wave a pleasure hit, and I moan my release against his throat.

With a sudden burst of strength, I push him off me, ignoring his look of confusion as I straddled his hips. I guide him inside of me and I begin to ride him with urgency. He throws back his head, and I can see the corded muscles of his neck strain. I rake my nails down his bare chest, gleaning pleasure from the sight of the welts I leave. At my action he moans loudly, and grips my hips tighter, urging me to ride him harder and faster.

I come again for a third time and this time My Houshi joins me in my release. Together we howl to the moon, proclaiming our passion to the shadows. I collapse on top of him, utterly exhausted.

Both of us are too tired to move.  We lie content, with him still inside of me while I am draped over his chest. The last thought I have before drifting off to sleep is that My Houshi likes it when I cause him pain.