InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Dirty Little Secret ❯ Chapter Four ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Dirty Little Secret
by Tempest

Chapter Four

Inuyasha's POV

She is killing me. So slowly that I didn't realize it at first, but now I know. Kikyo just wants to pull me into hell, but Kagome is torturing me.

I have her mounted on my back again. I don't even know what happened to the pink contraption she used to ride, I never see it anymore. She prefers to ride me. Right now her warm breath is panting against my ear as she whimpers with pleasure. She has reached her soft hands around to the inside of my hoari, and is soothing them down my chest.

I can feel her whole body clench against my back, and her scent is getting thicker. When I think it can't get any worse, she removes one of her hands to brush my hair aside. What the fuck is she doing now? I can feel her breath on the back of my neck, and I almost fall on my face when I feel her small teeth clamping down on my sensitive flesh.

I groan so loudly that I'm sure the rest of the group behind us can hear me. Does she want me to come right here as we jump through the trees? She gathers my robe up in her fists, and by her scent I know she is getting ready to orgasm. She bites down harder on my neck as her whole body shudders.

If I don't have her soon I will definitely die.

Miroku's POV

Her hair smells like strawberries as it whips across my face. We are astride Kiarra once again looking for the jewel shards. She is so close I can feel her warmth, but I can not touch her. She is denied to me. I think I'm going to die with need.

I glance down at Shippo, riding in her lap. Such an innocent child, deprived of so much in his young life. I wonder how I can get rid of him. A plan forms in the back of my head as Inuyasha calls a halt for lunch.

Inuyasha's POV

When we stop for lunch, Kagome walks off saying something about a call of nature, while I stalk off in the opposite direction muttering about visiting a bush. Once out of sight, I immediately scent the air, and begin to stalk my prey.

I find her with one hand braced up against a tree while she is looking at the bottom of her shoe. I silently pad up behind her, pouncing on her like she is dinner. She gasps silently, but does not scream as she instinctively knows it's me.

I push her roughly forward into the tree, not hard enough to hurt her, but enough to make her squeak in protest. I lean into her, whisperng in her ear, "You whore, teasing me like this all the time. Biting me like you are some sort of bitch in heat, when you know I can't throw you down right there, and give you what you want."

She whimpers at my words, wiggling against me as if she wants to escape. For all her protests, the scent of her arousal fills the air making me growl into her hair. I grab her long raven tresses wrapping them around my fist, pulling her head back so I can reach her mouth. My lips cover hers, and I can barely contain my groan as my tongue slides into her sweet mouth.

I reach down to loosen the ties on my hoari, pulling my rock-hard cock out. I yank her skirt up around her hips, giving thanks for the thousandth time that she stopped wearing panties.

Still kissing her, I plunge into her tight canal, my eyes rolling back at the intense ecstasy I feel at finally being surrounded by her. I lean into her as I reach around to massage her clit they way she likes it. I pull her hair harder as I release her mouth only to bite down on her smooth neck. She mewls as I pound into her, and I can see her fingers digging into the bark of the tree as she tries to keep her footing.

I can feel her muscles tensing around me, heralding that she is nearing her climax, and I can feel my own building in my balls. I bit down harder, and the familiar taste of her blood fills my mouth. As her muscles clench me with unbelievable strength, I release myself into her, growling with pleasure.

We stumble back into camp a half hour later to face our agitated companions.

"Where were you guys? I was starting to worry," cries Sango.

"Umm I think Inuyasha and I ate something bad," stutters Kagome.

Good one. I love the fact that my bitch is smart.

"What could you have eaten, Lady Kagome, we have all eaten the same food," reasons Miroku.

Damn monk.

"Oh umm, Inuyasha and I shared some berries earlier today," says a blushing Kagome.

She is such a bad liar, but she is still cute.

"Why didn't you share with us?" cries a hurt Shippo.

"Because I didn't want too, you brat!" I growl. I can't just leave her hanging, and it was better to make myself out to be the ass.

Shippo looks hurt, and Kagome smiles apologetically. "It's just as well or you would be sick too."

That seemed to end the conversation, and I glance at Kagome. She starts to fix lunch, but she has a sad look on her face. I sigh. I know she doesn't like lying but what am I supposed to do?

Miroku's POV

Kagome is walking over to Inuyasha and Shippo sits perched on my shoulder as we watch. This is my chance to have My Lady Sango to myself.

"Kagome never rides with us anymore." I sigh.

"Yah, I miss her," mutters Shippou.

"Oh, why don't you go ride with them? I'm sure she wouldn't mind the company, since all she has to talk to up there is Inuyasha," I suggest.

"Yah, that has to be pretty boring. He's so mean." He frowns for a moment, but then he quickly brightens as he leaps from my shoulder, and scampers over to Kagome.

I hear Inuyasha growl followed by Shippo's whine, but then Kagome's distinctive threat rings in the air. In the end, Kagome is hitched up on Inuyasha back with Shippo clinging to her shoulder. Ahh victory is sweet. I glance at My Lady, who is ignoring me, but I can see a hint of a smile on her lips. I smirk; yep this is going to be sweet.

I climb up behind her on Kiarra, my staff chastely stretched across her waist as we take off into the air, trailing after the rest of our team. After about ten minutes of behaving, I decide it is time to put my perverted tendencies to work.

I lower my staff so it rests on top of her knees. Slowly I slide one hand off my staff to rest gently on top of her leather clad thigh. When I receive no sign protest, I trail my hand up her leg, to rest on her flat stomach. Still not a mummer of resistance. Emboldened, I scoot closer to her so that her body is melded into mine. Her bottom is cradled in my lap so that my erection juts against her, and her back flush against my chest.

I move my hand higher to cup one of her luscious breasts, and I am pleased to find her nipple already rigid with desire. I flick my thumb over it, tweaking it through her armor. She moans, and her head falls back against my shoulder, giving me access to the white column of her neck.

I lean down, swiping my tongue from her shoulder to her ear, nipping her sensitive lope. She wiggles against me, turning her head aside giving me even greater access. I pinch her nipple harder, and she arches her back, pressing her soft globe into my hand.

My staff jangles as my other hand shakes with repressed desire. I desperately want to free that hand so I can put it to use as well. As if reading my thoughts, she reaches down to grasp the staff with her hand, freeing mine.

Instantly, I reach into the juncture of her thighs, gasping at the sheer heat that it is emanating. Her legs spread further apart allowing me to cup her fully. I curse inwardly that her armor is a one piece and that I can not feel her naked skin, but I content myself with the fact that it is skin tight. Not to mention, she looks damn good in it.

I rub her roughly through the leather, while lathering attention on her perfect breasts. The whole time I am kissing her neck, wringing gasps of pleasure from her lips. She twists her head around, her mouth seeking mine in a searing kiss. I pull her tightly against me, nearly lifting her off kiarra, all while I am working her into frenzy with my hand.

I know that she is near to her climax, and as her muscles tense, she begins to pant with need. Suddenly her whole body jerks as she orgasms in my arms, before collapsing against me.

My need is a burning fire inside of me, and I can barely contain myself. I glance forward to see if anyone saw what we did, and I am relieved to see them bounding from tree to tree, unaware of our actions. My arms tighten around her as I nuzzle My Ladies hair. She sighs contentedly, and I smile. She is happy, but I can't wait until I have her alone again. I need to bury myself in her hot sheath.

I am near dying by the time we stop that night. I had pleasured My Lady twice more during the ride, and I am going to burst with need. She and I both volunteer to gather the firewood, and we practically run off into the woods.

When we have gotten far enough away from camp I pin her up against a tree, kissing her passionately. Suddenly, she roughly pushes me away from her and I feel the hot sting of her palm connecting with my cheek.

A warm flush spreads where she has slapped me, and I stare down at her. I gulp at her angry expression.

"You put your hands on me today," she states coolly.

"Yes, My Mistress" I shudder at her determined look.

"I didn't give you permission to touch me, My Houshi," she says in a low voice.

A shiver runs down my spine. I am going to be punished for my impertinence. "No, My Mistress," I whisper.

"Bare your chest for me, My Houshi," she orders as she turns to cut a sapling switch from a nearby bush.

I swallow hard, but I obey her quickly. I bare my chest leaving my robes dangling around my waist.

"Kneel before me." Her words flow from her lips like honeyed wine, intoxicating me with every syllable. I kneel before her, ready to receive my punishment.

With a flick of her wrist, the switch, still bearing its leaves, lashes across my chest. My blood rises to the surface, heating my skin uncomfortably. Again she strikes me ,and I bite my lips to keep from groaning out loud.

Again and again she strikes me, the sting of her blows nearly sending me into fits of ecstasy. When my chest is completely pink, she ceases her punishment, staring down at me. She is panting slightly from the exertion, her eyes glowng with excitement. She has never looked so beautiful

She steps back, peeling her armor off until she stands naked before me, like the warrior goddess that she is. She leans back against the tree, raising her arms above her head to grip it behind her. She spreads her thighs so that I am looking directly at her womanhood.

"If you please me, I may forgive you My Houshi,," she purrs.

I lick my lips and without hesitation I move towards her. My tongue darts out, and I groan when I taste her. I have never tasted anything so sweet. As I lap at her flower it swells under my tongue. Her hips buck against me, and I grip her hip with one hand so she can not dislodge me. With my other hand, I slide a finger into her wet passage, and My Mistress groans with pleasure, so to please her more, I slip in another finger. Her muscles quiver around me as I slowly delve in and out of her, rolling my tongue against her bud in rhythm to my fingers.

Gently, I nip her flesh, and she cries out. One hand reaches down to tangle in my hair, holding me in place, like I would ever disappoint My Mistress by moving away. Her sweet juices spurt into my mouth as she comes hard against my tongue. As she collapses, I gather her against me.

I smooth her hair as she catches her breath, while my other hand rubs small circles on her back. She looks into my eyes, smiling at me.

"You have pleased me well, My Houshi. You deserve a reward." Her sly grin warms my heart.

I free myself from my robes, grabbing her on the underside of her rounded ass. I pull her down onto my lap as I slowly penetrate her hot depths. Her heat surrounds me as I hold her there for a moment. I kiss her neck, bending her over my arm so my lips can reach her pink nipples.

I rock her gently as I suckle on her flesh. Her cries drive me on as I feel my release nearing. As her muscles clench around me with her orgasm I spill myself into her, groaning my happiness against her neck.

We right ourselves, quickly gathering some firewood before returning to camp. However, our extended absence has been noted.

"What the hell took you guys so long?" growls the hanyou.

"I am sorry Inuyasha, but the wood around here seems to be damp, and it took us considerable time to find some dry pieces," I comment impassively.

"What are you talking about, it hasn't rained for days," grouses Inuyasha.

"Well," started Sango, but I cut her off. I would not allow a lie to pass from My Sweet Lady's lips.

"Well it must have, since it was damp," I growl.

Inuyasha and Kagome both blink at me in astonishment at my tone, while my Dear Sango blushes. This seems to do the trick however, since the hanyou turns away to leave us in peace.

Kagome's POV

I was coloring with Shippo while Inuyasha was sitting next to me. He had been staying close to me lately, and it made me hum with happiness. Miroku was sitting on a log across from us polishing his staff when Sango walked up to him. I wasn't really paying attention, since I was trying to spend as much time with Shippo as possible. I felt bad for neglecting him lately, and I promised myself that I would bring him back a plushie the next time I went back to my time. So when I heard the words from Sango's mouth it took about thirty seconds before they sunk in.

"Houshi, clean the mud off my boots," she demanded.

My head shot up as I gaped across the fire to see Sango with one booted foot up on the log, leaning slightly over with a rag held out to Miroku. They were staring intently at each other without saying a word.

Miroku finally broke the silence. "Of course, My Lady."

He grabbed the rag and dropped to his knees before her, and began to clean her boot. My jaw hit the ground, and I had the weirdest urge to cover Shippo's eyes, even though I knew they weren't doing anything wrong. I could feel waves of astonishment ebb off Inuyasha, who for the moment seemed to have lost his voice.

We watched in silence as he cleaned one boot, only to have her replace it with the other. He silently cleaned this one as well, while still on his knees before Sango. When he was done she took the rag from him, and smiled.

"Good job, Houshi." She said before walking out of the clearing.

"My pleasure, Lady Sango." Miroku replied before seating himself back on the log.

"Hey Miroku." *WHOOSH* the air rushed out of Inuyasha's lungs as I elbowed him in the solar plexus. He turned to growl at me, but I just shook my head and gave him the 'look' that was guaranteed to quiet him.

~Later, in some hot spring~

The two men bathed in silence, both contemplating their women. Inuyasha was the first to speak.

"So Miroku, why are you letting Sango order you around all the sudden?" he sneered.

Miroku shot him an annoyed look. "Why are you so protective of Kagome lately?" he quipped back.

Inuyasha's jaw snapped shut, and he turned away with his nose in the air. "Feh."

Stalemate.

"So do you think it will rain tomorrow?" aked Miroku.

"Maybe, it kinda smells like it." answered Inuyasha.

The men completed their bath, leaving the unanswered questions hanging in the air.

Inuyasha's POV

KAMI-DAMMIT she was wearing underwear again! She was down at the river washing up when I snuck up behind her. Not one to give up the prime opportunity of her bending over, I reach my hand up her skirt only to encounter more cloth. Before she can even blink, I rip them off her.

She screeches so loudly I think I might go deaf. Thank the gods the others are far enough away not to hear us.

"Oswari." she screams.

I hit the dirt face first. That bitch. "What did you do that for, you wench!" I yell, spitting grass from my mouth.

"What are you doing sneaking up on me, and shredding my panties right off me?" she demands.

"Well you never seemed to mind before," I holler.

"Those were my last pair, you jerk." Her face was getting red, and her eyes were uncomfortably narrow. What the hell was her problem?

"I told you not to wear them anymore bitch, I don't like it," I snarl.

"I don't care if you don't like it.  I'm going to wear them," she snarls right back.

"Why? You weren't wearing them before!" I demand, sometimes I just don't understand her.

"That's because I was riding you!" she screams, thoroughly pissed now. "I am not going to go around without them otherwise."

"Why?" This was something I didn't want to hear.

"Because Miroku stuck his hand up my skirt!" She yells, her hands were on her hips now, which was never a good sign.

"So what! I told him if he ever did it again, I would rip his arm off," I growl at the memory.

"That's just great, so mature Inuyasha," she sneers.

That really sets me off. I loom over her. "Listen up Bitch, you WILL go without panties, because every time I catch you wearing them, I WILL rip them right off of you. I don't care who's around," I snarl ferociously.

She goes lived, and I fight the urge to cringe. At the top of her lungs she screeches "That's it, you Baka, I'm going home!"

Damn, now I've done it.