InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Disturbing Images ❯ Scarred For Life ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Well, here is something for all of the Bankotsu/Jakotsu fans out there. I did this while thinking about doing something for a contest on a website called Undying Devotion. Hope you all like it.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*

Disturbing Images

Chapter 3: Scarred for Life

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*

It was a warm summer night in the Ushorita area. It hadn’t been very long since the whole Daimyo ordeal, but Mukotsu was enjoying the peace and quiet. A soft breeze floated through his open window, tickling his bare arms and face. Unfortunately, that wasn’t the only thing floating through his window...

“Come on Jakotsu, I know you can do this harder! We used to do it all the time, you know!”

“I’m sorry Bankotsu, but I don’t want to hurt you!”

“I am not some fragile weakling! I can take more than this!”

“Fine, if that’s the way you want to play, then that’s the way we’ll play, Bankotsu.”

There was a fierce edge to the leader’s voice, accompanied by a playful growl. Mukotsu squeezed his eyes shut. He sincerely hoped that they weren’t doing what it sounded like...

“Faster Jakotsu, neither of us is that old! You had to have practiced in your previous life!”

“Of course I did, but doing it with the others is different!”

“Jakotsu, I have not seen you for years! I want some action, and I want it now!”

Mukotsu fought the urge to vomit as unwanted images began dancing around in his head. Damn Jakotsu and his ways! He had seen enough of Jakotsu’s fighting style around young men to know what he was doing. Things had been bad enough with images of Jakotsu with people he didn’t even know, but suddenly those pictures were popping up, only it was his with his leader instead. Curse the photographic memory he had!

“Whew, let’s try something else for a bit. Here, put your hand here and swing it.”

“Like this?”

“Yeah, except you’re holding it wrong. You need a firm but relaxed grip. Here, let me show you.”

“I’m surprised at how smooth it is.”

“Yeah, I was too, the first time my parents had me hold it. My dad said he used to rub it for good luck.”

Mukotsu whimpered and pulled his futon over his head. He could have gone through his entire life and stay in the realm of the dead happily without ever having heard that. Especially the part about Bankotsu‘s parents. That was just plain sick...

“HA!” Jakotsu cried from the yard.

“Wow Jakotsu! It’s been awhile since I’ve seen it that long!”

The tortured Shinchinin-tai had finally had enough. He leapt out of bed and hurtled out of his window, eyes screwed shut and fingers in his ears.

Bankotsu and Jakotsu looked up from their midnight training session as their friend came leaping through the window.

“Wonder what’s up with him,” Jakotsu mused, still holding the Jakotsutou.

Banktosu shrugged. “Maybe he needed to talk to Renkotsu or something like that.”

Jakotsu cast a skeptical eye at him. “But it’s after midnight!”

A happy smirk worked it’s way onto the leader’s face. “And no one is awake. Shall we get down to some real business?”

Jakotsu returned with a smirk with just as much evilness glinting in his eyes. “But of course.”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

There we go, one more installment for my loyal fans. I actually wrote this one a time ago, I just didn’t think it was good enough to put up. However, I do think it’s better than the last one, so I decided to put this up. This’ll probably be the last one, unless somebody can give me some good ideas for couplings and things like that. Or unless my brain returns from its vacation sometime soon. If you have an idea you’d like to see, send it to my email, which you can find in my profile, and I’ll see what I can do. Until next time!