InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Disturbing Images ❯ Even More Mental Scarring ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hello, time for even more mental scarring!! I hope everyone likes these or finds them humorous in some way or another. Well, here is chapter 2.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*

Disturbing Images

Chapter 2: Even More Mental Scarring

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*

 

Inuyasha happily hummed as he cleaned off the blade of the Tetsusaiga. Miroku was off with Sango, as usual. Everyone had been doing things and Inuyasha was left alone for the moment.. He had no one to bother or gripe at him for the moment.

However, as he continued to polish his sword, he began catching strains of conversation from the behind some bushes where the two older fighters were fooling around.

“Hey Miroku, mind sliding up a bit? You’re pressing on my back too hard.”

“Sorry Sango. I was having trouble reaching down there anyway.”

There was a moment of silence before Miroku spoke up again. “Okay, you need to move your other hand over. Can you do that?”

“I think I can, I’ll just need to reach down between your legs to get there though...”

Where Inuyasha was, an innocent blade suffered at the hands of the crazed hanyou, hitting a rock with a ding. He liked to think of Sango not giving into Miroku‘s lecherous nature so easily, but from the conversation from the bushes... Determined to make sure he just wasn’t making a mistake in his own mind, he continues to listen on...

 

“Whoa Miroku, you’re a lot bigger than you look!”

“Heh. Just because I’m monk doesn’t mean I share lack of...stature, for lack of a better word. You’re a lot bigger than I thought as well.”

“Well, I am a demon slayer, what can I say? Hang on, I’m gonna see if I can’t get just a bit further...”

“Jeez, hold up there Sango, it’s a bit tight down here.”

Back where Inuyasha was his eyebrow started to twitch. It certainly sounded like his ‘strong’ friend wasn’t hiding her hidden lust anymore. And all because of that monk... His hands began to clench, sending the sword a second time to its doom as the activities outside continued.

The talking had stopped and the only noises that from outside were grunts and other such noises, until Sango spoke up.

“I think that’s enough for now Miroku. Kagome and Shippou are going to be back soon, and you know they’ll want to join us.”

“You’re right. Sango, I thought you’d never let up. You’re a tough opponent.”

“Come on, you know you like it.”

“Yeah, you’re right. Man, I didn’t even know you could bend like that!”

“You’d be surprised at a lot of the thing I can do. Tomorrow, as usual?”

“Sure. But this time, I get to be on top. I’m tired being crushed. You’re like an ox.”

“Whatever makes you happy, Sango. Let’s go inside and get cleaned up.”

The two warriors made their way only to be confronted by a Tetsusaiga-wielding Inuyasha. He looked them over, taking in their wet skin and soaking hair, still dripping, and the kimonos they wore.

“Well, well, Sango. Looks like your little secret is out . What do you have to say about it?”

The Taijiya laughed nervously and scratched the back of her head. “I don’t know what you’re talking about, Inuyasha!’

Inuyasha glared at her fiercely. “Don’t lie to me. I heard you two carrying outside. And what’s this I hear about Kagome joining in?”

Sweat rolled down Sango’s face. “But Inuyasha, it’s just a—“

Inuyasha waved his sword around, narrowly missing the monk.

“Don’t ‘But Inuyasha me, Sango! You’ll stop—“ Suddenly his sharp eyes saw something he missed before.

“What’s that?!” he shrieked, pointing to a bulge in Miroku’s kimono before promptly passing out.

A bemused Miroku glanced down before turning to his friend. “I don’t see what the big deal is,” he said, pulling out the mat and spinner in his pocket. “We were just playing Twister.”

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

 

A/ N-Okay, this probably isn’t as good as the first, but oh well. And just to clarify, the kind of twister they were playing is the kind where you hook it up to a hose and water sprays through little holes in the circles. It can be quite a surprise when one of those catches you in the face, let me tell you... Anyway, I hope you enjoyed. Until next time!