InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Do You Love Me? ❯ sorry ( Chapter 18 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
 
This story - this story has got to be the very one that caused me the most pain to write… I absolutely loved this fic when I was writing it… I mean - I updated so much it wasn't funny. Seriously! But now… I've gotten older. It's been what - hell. It's been a frikkin year.
 
I want to thank you for your patience, but this is the one story that I've gotten some nasty reviews about - and to be totally honest I completely agree with some of them. I'm really unhappy with the way I wrote some things and I will be re-writing this.
 
It was originally my plan for this summer and I want to see if I can get it finished. Let's hope I can!!!
 
THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH FOR BEARING WITH ME HERE!!! ><
 
Oh - and in case you're wondering I AM going to be changing a few of the key factors in this story… one major one is the a couple pairing. I am sorry but - when I first wrote this I did not know who Kagura was. Kagura didn't exist for me… so I paired Sesshoumaru with Rin because that was how things worked out.
 
…however… I incredibly dislike the Sesshoumaru and Rin pairing ((it's not that I HAAAATE it… it's just I feel uncomfortable writing it now that I know about Kagura - because I think that Kagura is far more suiting…)) so I shall be changing it to Sesshoumaru and Kagura. I'm sorry if you don't like that and if you don't - you shouldn't read this ficcy when I repost…
 
((oops. I just lost reviews. Nooooo!! :D))
 
- blue sakuras