InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Dominate Me ❯ Dominate Me ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I do not own any of the characters in Inuyasha. I only own the Guardians and Zeiza.
 
I hope you guys enjoy this, it hit me while I read another fan fiction and in my haste to write this I accidentally exited out of that window without checking the title, haven't been able to find it since. T.T
 
Guardians= Are guardians of the elements and they live in a secret land hidden away from the world. The strongest ones can control all the elements which enables them to travel to our world and back. Zeiza the Queen of all Guardians.
Zeiza= Zay-zuh
 
Dominate Me
---------*------------*------------*----------
 
 
The sun shifted through the leaves above the young demon lord as he made his way deeper into the forest. It was a nice spring day but it remained unnoticed to the newly matured demon. He was trying to ignore the fact that it was mating season: his first one since he'd became an adult. Even with his determination the fine young lord was in for one hell of a surprise on this bright day; one he was sure never to forget.
His remarkable self control and concentration was no match for what had crossed the path he was walking, and he was suddenly very aware of a tingling sensation running over his entire body strong enough to distract him.
Sesshomaru stopped mid-stride uncertain of the sudden pull on his aura. He quickly glanced around his surroundings wondering at the odd sensation that he felt. Seeing nothing that would be the cause he concentrated on sensing the direction in which the source was located and took a deep breath, a slight scent remained in the air.
It was like nothing he'd ever come across, but it was pleasant to his nose if he were to admit anything about it.
There was a sharp tug off to the right and his demonic energy responded rather violently to it. Before the thought even crossed his mind he'd already headed toward it, never once questioning his actions.
So intent on finding the source of his confusion Sesshomaru failed to notice the barrier that rose up in front of him. With a shocked growl, he was thrown five feet back and barely managed to stay on his feet. This finally made him take notice of his surroundings, and he found himself surrounded with lesser demons. At his approach the smarter ones had fled but there were still some wandering the edge of the barrier.
Ignorant creatures he thought as he flared his aura enough to send the rest of them scattering, but Sesshomaru could still feel more powerful demons further away. They responded to his show of power with flares of their own but he felt no threat from them, just simple acknowledgement of his presence.
With more caution than his previous attempt, Sesshomaru pressed forward until he felt the burn of the strange energy graze across his senses. He walked the perimeter of this barrier, looking for a weak point.
It was well constructed for there was more than one layer. Sesshomaru could see at least four colorful threads of power woven together to keep them all out.
When he'd made it almost halfway around the enclosed area he finally found an opening where the weave was loose. The creator must have been rushed towards the end and had paid less attention to this area.
Using as much brunt force as possible, he strode through the barrier, barring his fangs at the strength of the energy around him. It pressed against him, trying to propel him out but Sesshomaru cut through it quickly and was soon standing on the other side.
The first breath he took sent a shock through him and had every nerve ending in his body going off. The pure strength of the sweet perfume permeating the area almost knocked Sesshomaru to his knees, but what had him on edge the most was the immense aura he felt coming from in front of him, and it was definitely female.
He began his way deeper into the small enclosed area, almost mindless.
A few moments later, after wandering his way closer to the source of his discomfort, Sesshomaru heard the sound of falling water and reaching the edge of the trees he found himself in a small clearing where a large cliff facing climbed into the sky. There was a waterfall tumbling down towards the side of the clearing which filled it with a light mist, but other than that there was nothing.
Hn… Sesshomaru glanced around sharply; confused at the lack of results his search had turned up. Not yet satisfied with the turn of events, he drew closer to the deep pool that the waterfall emptied into. As he got closer he heard a faint sound just loud enough for his ears to catch under the roar of the water.
It was a faint groaning sound and Sesshomaru followed it to behind the curtain of water where an opening in the cliff was hidden. Shrugging his armor off quickly, he left it sitting outside of the cave as he went in.
Sounds echoed strangely off the cave walls and Sesshomaru struggled to discern the different noises as he made his way farther into the cave. The tunnel wasn't very long at all and before he knew it he'd reached the narrowest part and pushed through it into a large cavern; and that's where he found the crumpled form of a woman.
 
 
 
---------*------------*------------*----------
 
 
 
 
“Go away…” the woman growled as she sat up.
Sesshomaru merely grinned; he could feel the full extent of her strength now that he was standing before her. He had the urge to take her, to claim her as his mate and if he had to take a mate he would make sure it was her. Together they would be the most powerful pairing in existence, even more so than his own mother and father, and he could just imagine the strength of any pups they would have.
He had already decided their future in the three short seconds it took for him to look her over. She had long, brown hair that reached her lower back, her long legs curled under her as she sat up, the only thing covering her was a thin blue kimono. Her bright green eyes stared back at him with annoyance. She was breathtaking.
“Why would I want to leave?” Sesshomaru's own eyes flashed in challenge.
“Because if you don't, I'll kill you.” She snapped, even though she knew her threat would not work here. She growled as he stepped closer.
“You are not a demon… And you are not human. What exactly are you, girl?” he stepped even closer.
“That's really none of your business is it? And my name is Zeiza.” She crawled backwards as he approached her until she was pressed against the wall of the cave.
Sesshomaru pressed her firmly into the cold stone behind her, capturing her hands above her head with one of his hands as the other held her hip. “It will be…” he whispered into her ear as he followed the curve of it to the tapered tip, thinner and slightly more elongated than his own.
She shuddered against him, feeling his sinewy body beneath the fabric of his robes as he pressed against her.
Sesshomaru trailed his lips from her ear to her mouth but was interrupted when she let out a whimper and then twisted her face away. He quickly gripped her chin with his free hand and forced her to look at him, slowly kissing her unyielding mouth, pressing one of his legs between her thighs, raising her off the ground. He took advantage of the sigh that escaped her to force his tongue into her mouth, reveling in the muffled moans that reached his ears as he plundered her mouth.
Sesshomaru snapped his head back with a hiss; he felt the blood trickle down his chin.
“I warned you,” Zeiza growled between breathes, “You are not strong enough to claim me, dammit.”
“This Sesshomaru will see.” He growled as he pressed his mouth against hers once again, forcing her to taste the blood she'd spilt.
He heard her muffled growl right before she flexed her arms and released her unnatural aura which clashed against his. She managed to twist out of his grip and then fell into a crouch a few feet away, still battling with his demonic aura. Sesshomaru had felt a sharp pain across his chest but ignored it as he battled against her aura with his demonic one.
He staggered back as her power overwhelmed his, forcing him to submit to her sheer strength. He began to breathe harder as she crushed him and just when he thought he might pass out, she withdrew it back into herself.
Sesshomaru growled and barred his teeth at the female crouching defiantly in front of him. He snarled when she flashed the knife she held in her left hand: the same knife she'd just grazed his chest with. He could feel the blood running down his stomach as he stared at her.
“Foolish boy! You have not the strength to force your claim. You can not claim anyone of my kind if you aren't stronger than them. You are not stronger than me.” She curled her lip, showing her own set of fangs as they stared each other down.
“You are wrong.” He replied simply. She scoffed at him, inching farther away.
“How am I wrong? You can feel it- how much stronger I am than you, even when I am in heat. How are you to hold the claim if you can't even hold me? It will kill you.” She respected this boy but he had a lot to learn. He was strong for a demon, extremely strong, but he did play with fire here.
“You are wrong!” he roared, angered by her telling him he was weak, and with a final charge at the beautiful woman Sesshomaru sealed his fate.
 
 
 
---------*------------*------------*----------
 
 
 
Zeiza stared down at the young demon who's head was resting upon her thighs. She'd had no choice but to make him sleep: he'd refused to understand reason. She ran her fingers through his beautiful silver hair and watched his peaceful face.
Her connection to the earth enabled her to feel everything around her differently than the people in this land. She could feel the young demon's emotions as he dreamed and smiled when she discovered he dreamed of her when he whispered her name.
She felt the sunrise coming, the end of her heat, and sighed with relief. She could return home safely now, but there was still the boy. She could feel his soul calling out to her own and the strength of that pull had tears collecting in her eyes.
It was just her luck, to escape her own lands to avoid taking a mate only to find herself in the position of wanting someone she was unable to have in the place she had hidden.
Not able to have yet. With a sigh, she made up her mind.
Laying him so that his head was resting on the ground, Zeiza gently pulled open the front of Sesshomaru's robes and leaned over his chest to place a kiss over his heart. As she sat back up an intricate marking formed where her lips had touched him. It was her mark, the mark of a Guardian.
“My dear Sesshomaru, grow in your power and become stronger. And when you have finally earned the right to claim me as yours, I will return. ” She spoke low as she bent back over him and pressed her lips to his and when she raised back up she found his eyes returning her gaze.
Still in a slight daze, Sesshomaru razed his hand and smoothed it to the side of her face just as the first rays of the sun lit the mouth of the cave and he watched as Zeiza slowly faded into nothing, his hand holding nothing but air.
---------*------------*------------*----------
 
Two hundred years later…
“Do you have someone to protect?”
“Someone to protect?” …Become Stronger… I will return… “This Sesshomaru has no one to protect.”
---------*------------*------------*----------
Six hundred years later…
How wonderful it is to be rid of that disgusting Naraku, and Rin is in Inuyasha's village so it's just me and My Lord once again. Jaken thought gleefully as he walked slightly behind Sesshomaru. He was about to be severely disappointed.
“My lord?” Jaken asked as he looked ahead to find Sesshomaru staring intently off into space. Without a word, Lord Sesshomaru began to run in the direction he had been looking.
“Lord Sesshomaru!!!” Jaken cried as he made a bad dash after his lord only to fall flat on his face after tripping on a rock.
Sesshomaru had no time for his servant as he took to the sky in his hurry to reach a certain clearing.
She's here…
---------*------------*------------*----------
Sesshomaru landed in the clearing that he'd been in six hundred years ago.
Zeiza...
“Greetings… Sesshomaru.”