InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Don't Call Me Beautiful ❯ Naraku's Devious Plot ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Told from the view of the great youkai lord himself, what would happen if Sesshoumaru turned into a girl by the hands of Naraku? What would Inuyasha say? What would Rin say? What would…Miroku say? (actually I've got a pretty good idea what he would say… -.-) How would Naraku take advantage and what are his motives? Come on and read…if you dare.
 
Chapter 1 ~ Naraku's Devious Plot
 
I was walking through the woods, having some peace and quiet. Rin was back at the castle and Jaken was watching her. I imagined that she was probably chasing him through the halls playing her favorite game, `Let's Cover Jaken With Flowers.' Her favorite game, not Jaken's. I think that might've been one of the reasons I allowed it. It was amusing to watch him walking around like some ugly festival decoration. The very thought made me smirk.
 
The smirk faded as I caught the scent of something. Naraku, and close by. I didn't really care, I didn't want any trouble. Rage crackled through me as I thought, How dare that kumo disturb my silence? He'd better stay away if he knows what's good for him…
 
“Hello puppy. Not traveling with your usual entourage, hmm?”
 
I turned around and saw him standing there, between the trees. His black hair and dark kimono made him seem like part of the forest backdrop. I almost hadn't seen him but the leering red eyes had been a dead giveaway. Even Inuyasha would not be able to mistake those eyes for anything but evil.
 
When I did not answer he said, “Always a man of few words, eh?”
 
“What do you want Naraku?” I said, keeping my words neutral as I had learned to do.
 
“Heh. What I always want. The whereabouts of your brother. They destroyed another one of my golems.”
 
“His business is none of my concern, nor is yours.”
 
Naraku frowned. “That is not an acceptable answer.”
 
Who was he to decide what a good answer was or not? I turned around and started walking away. This demon tired me, and I would most certainly be tempted to give him a little taste of the venom in my claws if he deterred me a moment longer. No doubt, the human girl would not be happy to see me with blood on my haori.
 
A hand gripped my shoulder. “Did I say you could leave?”
 
“Do not touch me kumo.” I imagined ripping out the smirking demon's throat.
 
Naraku watched me for a moment and said, “Do you wish to fight me?”
 
I stopped and stared at him, frowning. What was this demon scheming? Was I to be used as some sort of distraction? The questions kept coming, and I waited for him to continue. He said nothing. I said nothing. Finally, I was forced to ask, “Why.”
 
He laughed. “Even your questions contain no emotion. I wish to battle you. Does one need a reason?”
 
No, I supposed he didn't. I started to draw my sword, but Naraku said, “Now let's make this interesting. How about a weapon-free battle?”
 
He was planning something. Grudgingly, I sheathed Tojikin and said, “What are the terms.”
 
“There are no terms. I will try not to scar that pretty face.” He grinned.
 
He shall regret that remark.
 
I lunged towards him with my claws, but he was faster than I expected for only a half demon and dodged easily. Then he said, “Are you trying to hit me, lord?” he said, turning the word lord into an insult. “Or are you having more trouble that you thought fighting me one-handed?”
 
My temper flared at this, but I focused it towards my attack. I lunged again and managed to send my claws into his shoulder. A disappointment: I had been aiming for his throat.
 
“A light blow. I have been done worse by your brother.”
 
The bastard… Instinctively, I reached for my whip but Naraku said, “Ah, ah…no weapons.”
 
No matter…I had something else up my sleeve. My eyes started to turn red, and my hand began to glow green. “This looks interesting,” Naraku said. I paid his jeers no mind and aimed for his throat once more. There was a flash, and then, that same green light coming right back at me.
 
Somehow, he had managed to turn my own youkai powers against me…
 
That was my last comprehensible thought as I lost consciousness.
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
I woke up from my sleep outside the gates of Naraku's castle. I sat up, stretched, then remembered where I was and the events that had happened. What? Where was my armor? Had the wicked demon stolen it? No…it was on the ground. It must have slipped off my shoulder as I fell.
 
But it was tied on. How could it have fallen off?
 
Another question rose to mind. Why hadn't Naraku done anything? I highly doubt he only wished to make this Sesshoumaru take a little nap in the mud. It is not his style.
 
Come to think of it, my Haori top felt looser…it kept slipping off my shoulders, but my Hakama was tighter. No matter the feel of the clothing, I was filthy. I crawled to a river and started to wash the mud of my arms and face. My arms felt different…my whole body felt different. I started to wash my shirt and then realized something was wrong…very wrong.
 
I looked into the water and saw my reflection. That demon…had turned me into a woman.