InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Don't Leave ❯ His Decision ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Blossom: Hey Everyone! I'm ba-

Kagome: (whispering) Shhhh

Blossom: Huh?

Kagome: The baby fell asleep. (points to Inuyasha whose lying on her lap)

Blossom: (whispering) Awww. Thats soo cute. But, wait. you untied him?!

Kagome: (whispering and rubbing his ears) yea. I figured since he was asleep, it would be safe to untie him.

Inuyasha: (purring)

Blossom: (w) Umm I don't think that's such a good idea.

Kagome: (w) Don't worry. You'll be fine.

Blossom: (w) It's not me I'm worried about.

Kagome: (w) What? Anyway, my hand hurts from rubbing his ears for so long (stops rubbing)

Inuyasha: (mumbling) more rubbing (puts Kagome's hand back on his ears)

Kagome: Okay. Guess I'll keep rubbing.

Blossom: He's never going to let you go, you know.

Kagome: What do you mean? I can leave anytime I want.

Blossom: Try to get up then.

Kagome: Fine. I'll show you. He can't control me. (tries to get up)

Inuyasha: (quietly) grrrr

Kagome: I will get up (moves Inuyasha's head off her lap and gets up)

Inuyasha: (louder) grrrr! ( pulls Kagome down and puts his arms around her waist)

Kagome: (stuggling) Inuyasha......let.........go

Inuyasha: (sleeping) no

Kagome: Inuyasha! Star help me.

Blossom: Ok. (starts to pull her out of Inuyasha's grip)

Inuyasha: (loudly but still asleep) GRRRR! MINE! (yanks Kagome down and holds her to him tightly)

Blossom: I told you

Kagome: (struggling) Ugh! Let... go....! Oh, fine I give up. I'm tired anyway, so I might as well take a nap (snuggles close to Inuyasha and falls asleep)

Blossom: Ok. That was a weird way to begin this chapter. Speaking of this chapter, do you know this is my third chapter posted in like 4 days? I know that makes me sound as if I have no life, but when you're grounded, you basically don't have a life. So, anyway this is Inuyasha's pov. It takes place the same day as Kagome's pov from the other chapter. It's the day before Kagome's date with Hojo, if Inuyasha knew about the date yet. So anyway. Hope you like.

Disclaimer: If you want to read my disclaimer, go back to my other chapters.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~His Decision~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ `````````````````````last time``````````````````````

"Morning Kagome. You look great. Are you ready?' Hojo asked.

"Morning Hojo. Arigato. Hai, I'm ready," she replied. `Hojo will be my new boyfriend. I'll never see Inuyasha again. He's in the past (literally). He's gone.'

If only she knew.

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````

It was a nice day. The breeze was blowing, the sun shining, and the birds chirping. It was one of those glad-to-be-alive days. Everyone was happy, except, that is, Inuyasha.

The hanyou was up in the Goshinboku tree, the same place he had been for the past three days. He hadn't moved from that spot since Kagome left. The only time he had left his perch was to take the food Miroku brought to him. But, even then, his eyes never moved. They always stayed in locked on one spot, the well.

He never stopped watching the well, hoping he would catch a glimpse of her. He wanted badly to see her, the only person to ever capture his heart, his mate, his love, his Kagome.

He had tried to go see her, but he always backed out. Inuyasha was afraid of what he might find if he saw her. He was afraid Kagome might not love him anymore. That thought made Inuyasha's heart tighten. He had to stop thinking those things. Kagome would always love him, hopefully.

"Kagome," he whispered, "Have you really gone for good this time? Did you really leave forever? Please come back to me," he said. He sighed and rubbed away a tear that managed to escape. (a/n: okay I know. Inuyasha crying is really OOC but hey, it makes a good chapter.)

"Kagome, what do I have to do to get you back?" Inuyasha knew he should go apologize, but he didn't want to go near the well. The reason was, because even after three days, he could still smell her scent. In fact that was the reason he never went, because as soon as he picked up her scent, his heart would break even more.

"Kagome, why won't you come back," he said.

"Maybe it's cause she thinks you don't want her back," said a voice.

"That's not true Miroku, you know that," Inuyasha replied quietly.

"I know, but Kagome doesn't. She thinks you hate her," said Miroku as he looked sadly up at his friend.

"Hate her? I could never hate her. I love her with all my heart. I love everything about her. The way she laughs, he scent, her smile, the sparkle in her eyes. Everything. She's perfect and I would give everything to have her back. I love her too much to loose her."

"Don't tell me, tell her," said Miroku as he sat down at the base of the tree.

"I can't. What if she's gotten over me? What if she found someone else? I can't bear to think that," Inuyasha said as he continued to stare at the well.

Miroku sighed then said, "Inuyasha, if you want Kagome to come back, you must go see her. She has always been the one to come back after you two had an argument. She's always proved her loyalty to you, but now it's your turn. Show her how much you want her back. You have to be the one to apologize."

"But what if she found someone else?" Inuyasha repeated. "I can't stand the thought of someone else holding her in their arms. Or the thought of Kagome being with someone else, and not me."

"Well then Inuyasha, you have to go prove that she belongs with you and no one else. Prove to her that you two are meant to be together forever," Miroku stated as he got up. "I won't tell you to go to her now, but I will tell you this. The more you wait, the more you loose her." With that Miroku left.

`Sigh. Miroku's right. If I don't go back for her, she'll go with someone else. I need to apologize to Kagome, but how do I do that? The things I said.....how can I face her after that? I know I have to apologize but will she forgive me?' Inuyasha closed his eyes, and saw her face. He saw her beautiful smile, and the happiness in her eyes.

Her eyes. He would never forget her eyes. The first time he saw her, he stared into her eyes. The pools of dark brown that held so many emotions. He would constantly get lost in her eyes. Kagome's eyes could comfort him, or they could make him happy. When Kagome's eyes held sadness, he felt like crying. He always wanted to do anything to see her happy again. When she was angry, her eyes could make him turn into a whimpering baby. Only her eyes could bring out those emotions, but now that Kagome was gone, Inuyasha felt empty and alone.



Inuyasha opened his eyes and looked at the well. He wanted Kagome back, not because of the jewel shards. In fact, the jewel was the last thing on his mind. He hadn't thought of it till now. That jewel that caused so much trouble. But, actually, Inuyasha was grateful for the jewel, because it brought Kagome to him. And despite what he said. He was happy that Kagome had broken the Shikon No Tama, because it meant she would have to stay with him.

Inuyasha silently moved to the well. When he caught her scent he stopped. He could feel tears forming in his amber eyes, but he continued on. As her scent got stronger, it was harder for him to control his tears. When he got to the well, he sat down, and rested his chin on the edge. He deeply breathed in her scent, and stretched an arm into the well, as if she would reach out and grab it. By now his cheeks were wet with tears.

He suddenly felt his heart being pulled and her scent got a little stronger. It felt as if Kagome was calling out to him. It made Inuyasha feel better, knowing that her heart still wanted him, and knowing that Kagome still wanted to be with him.

Inuyasha breathed in her scent again, and this time he calmed down. The tears had stopped flowing, and his cheeks were dry. It was always like that. When ever he was sad he would just go to her, and he would instantly feel better. Her scent did the same. It felt like Kagome was there with him, holding him in her arms, and rubbing his ears. Her scent encircled him, and comforted him. Inuyasha slowly started to fall asleep always breathing in her scent. He was happy, and dreamed of Kagome.

"Kagome. I'll get you back. We'll be together again soon," he whispered as he fell asleep. Tomorrow he'd finally see her.

``````````````````````````End````````````````````````````` Blossom: Okay, now if you think that was a sad chapter, you're not the first ones. Everyone's been telling me that. (looks over shoulder)

Inuyasha: (holding Kagome) z z z z z z z z z

Kagome: (holding Inuyasha) z z z z z z z z z

Blossom: They make a perfect couple, don't they? (Yawn) Oh great! Now they've gone and made me tired. I'm gonna go sleep now. Oh before I forget, this chapter will be the last for a few days. I'm gonna take a break from writing. But don't worry readers, I'll post a new one in four or five days. Arigato for being understanding. Please r&r. Ja ne! (^_^)