InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Don't Say You Love Me ❯ Meet Inuyasha ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Inuyasha belongs to Kagome, IY: No I don't!!!! Kag: Osuwarii!!! IY: Damn you wench! Kag: Actually, we all belong to our creator, Rumiko Takahashi.

Notes: (**) thoughts of the characters

("") characters speaking

Warning: Some crude languages.

Until now I still can't figure out how to make italics. Anyone there care to help? ^__^??;;

>>------------> (-_-);; <------------<<

CHAPTER 2: "MEET INUYASHA"

As Kagome walks down the stairs…

*Ah! I remember! I think I remember him now. Oh yes…….. Rin mentioned him earlier. I think he's the younger son of Mr. Yaju, has an attitude, a bit rough, rude, idiot, errr…….. such things like that. Oh well! I never met him before. Don't have any idea what he looks like. Rin mentioned he hasn't come home since last last month due to some accident happened to his friend. She also said I rather play along with what he prefers or I'll end up being---UMPH!*

Kagome's thoughts were cut off when she crashed on to something or rather someone. She dropped the pile of clothes she was carrying as she, herself, fell on the floor.

"Ohh……. S-sorry," Kagome mumbled as she rubbed her behind that hurts so much due to the crash. She wasn't focused to the person she bumped on to, but she could tell the person didn't felt anything because he was still standing as if nothing had happened.

"Stupid wench! Watch where you're going!"

"What the- YOU'RE the ONE whose not paying attention to where you're going to!!!" Kagome half lied, still sitting on the floor.

The man stared at her, hands in his pocket. Then his eyes grew bigger as if realizing something.

"Kikyou?!!" the man asked, his face lighten up like he found a bunch of gold or something.

"Who?!!" Kagome asked, still rubbing her behind and winced as she hit a sore spot.

The man's mind wondered on its own. *Kikyou? Did she come back? Is she really alive? Am I not dreaming? W-wait, I don't think so…… I don't think she even has an idea on what I'm talkin' about. Besides, she looks younger. Nah! Stupid me! Dead people never come back to life.*

"Hey, mis-ter. Stop. Staring. At. Me. It isn't nice to stare at people you know?!" Kagome stated, now on her feet picking up the clothes one by one but her hazel eyes never stop glaring at his violet ones. Wait, violet ones?

*He's weird. Reeeaaaallly weird. ……..Ok Kagome, you gotta admit it, he's kinda cute…….. Ok not kinda so he's really cute……….Ok not cute so he's quite handsome. Gee, I wonder how he grows his hair like that……. Damn it Kagome! Stop talking to yourself!*

"Hey wench, if it's bad to stare at people then why are you staring at me too?" The man interrupted her thoughts with a boring look on his face. His eyes half open while climbing upstairs, still hand in his pocket.

"Hey! Wait! Don't go there! Visitors aren't allowed upstairs without the owners' permission! AND STOP CALLING ME WITH THOSE NAMES!!"

"Keh! Stupid bitc-GAWK!" The man was hit by a flying basket with few dirty clothes, fell down, face first on the floor.

"Idiot!! I told you to stop calling me with names!!" Kagome fumed, turning on her heels away.

"She's definitely, DEFINITELY not Kikyou." The man mumbled to no one in particular.

>>------------>(>.<);;<------------<<

"Wow! This tastes good!!" Mr. Yaju exclaimed cheerfully. Mr. Yaju is obviously the father of the Yaju brothers. He's very strict, especially when it deals about business, but quite humorous all the time.

"Rin, where is your nice friend who prepared our very delicious meal?" Mr. Yaju asked kindly. Only he and Sesshoumaru are eating on the table (yet) but Rin was preparing another set of plates and goblets for one person beside Mr. Yaju's seat.

"Oh! Would you like me to call her here, sir?" Rin asked with her usual warm smile.

"Oh yes dear. Kindly get her. I believe we still haven't met. And I have a feeling AGAIN that she's below eighteen years old. Totousai always seems to forget what I always say that -"

"Never hire employees below eighteen." Rin continued.

"Right. Precisely. I don't know why he always forgets it."

"He always forgets everything," Sesshoumaru continues, "You should already fire him you know. He's getting old."

"That's the point. I can't fire him because he's getting old. No one will hire him. And I find his absent-mindedness quite funny and amusing at the same time. Remember when he refuses to let me in and keep saying `You can't get in until I tell Master Yaju.'?" Mr. Yaju imitated Totousai, making his voice croaked like his.

"Yeah. But I think you forgot that it took five and a half hours before he remembered that YOU are his Master Yaju." Sesshoumaru stated, now starting his desert. Rin giggled at his comment.

"Nonsense. That's one of the reason I still hire him as the butler. And besides, he keeps mentioning this Natalia that he cares a lot."

"Goodness…….. Natalia is his PET cow." Sesshoumaru said in nuisance. Rin giggled again while pouring lemonade in his goblet.

"Eh?.............. I don't care! That cow is the only errr…….. relative he has."

"Your too kind." Sesshoumaru snorted.

"Sir, can I leave now to call Kagome-chan or do you need something else?" asked Rin.

"Oh, pardon me, you can go now." answered Mr. Yaju.

At that moment, Kagome was collecting dirty clothes from room to room, while humming a happy tune.

"Hm hm hm hm hmmmm, hm hm hm hmmmm-OW!" Kagome crashed onto someone, again.

"Keh! I told you the last time to watch where you're going, bitch!" the man glared at her.


( A/N: I know there's no big deal about `the man'. You all know who he is, I just felt like it ^__^;;;)

"YOU watch where you're going to, bastard!! Are you blind or something?!! Can't you see?! I'm carrying loads of laundry here that's why I can't take notice of morons like you!!!" Kagome scolded at him, her hazel eyes glaring at him that if eyes could kill like a thousand knives, he's already dead by now.

"So, you're a maid here, huh?" Inuyasha asked, staring at her while she picks up the spilled clothes.

"I wouldn't be here if I'm not, Mr. Oh-so-intelligent-one." Kagome answered sarcastically.

"And may I ask you why you are still here? Don't tell me you spent the night here without the owner's permission, or you're such in deep~ ~ trouble~. You better get the hell outta here before I tell Mr.-

"Shut up bitch! You're so noisy!!"

Kagome winced at his words, "Stop……..calling me……. WITH THOSE NAMES?!!!"

Inuyasha smirked, "Wench!"

"Moron!"

"Whore."

"Asshole!"

"Hooker."

"Dog face!"

"WHAT?!!!!"

Kagome smirked while hopping down the stairs.

>>------------>\___(-,-)___/<------------<<

"That man is soooo getting on my nerves!" Kagome mumbled to no one in particular as she enters the laundry room. The man split with her as soon as they reached downstairs. When she opens the door, she saw Rin who recently arrived looking for her.

"There you are! I've been looking for you! I told you you'll do fine! Mr. Yaju asked you to go to the dining room! He really liked the food you prepared!" Rin exclaimed.

>>------------>\__(>,<)__/<------------<< ;

They walked excitedly down the hallway. Kagome walks behind Rin, as she asked loads of questions about the family. When they finally reached the huge oak doors, Rin opened it slowly and Kagome's eyes lay down at the three people sitting at the very loooooooooong elegant dining table. The dining room has three big arc-shaped windows at both its left and right side. A very bright decorative chandelier was hanged above. The table was covered in a very silky white cloth and at the middle laid a crystal vase with a very attractive ornamental plant in it.

The first man was sitting near the other side of the room at the end front of the table, assuring that he's the head of the family. Behind him is the fireplace, a very big portrait of two very beautiful women hangs above it. He looks like he's in his mid-forties but still looks handsome. This surely, is Mr. Yaju. He is chatting at the man beside him that resembles his looks.

The other man he is chatting with was as expressionless as ever. He looks not quite interested at whatever they were talking about. But somehow, Kagome finds him much more `beautiful' than to say `handsome', even though `beautiful' refers to woman.

And then her eyes lay to the man sitting on the right side next to Mr. Yaju. His long, silky, black hair somehow looked familiar. Then it came up to her. He's the same annoying guy she met earlier.

*What is he doing here?!* Kagome asked herself mentally. *Oh, so he's some kinda friend of the family or something?!*

"Oh hello, dear," Mr. Yaju smiled to her gently. Kagome's eyes quickly left the annoying man and look up to him.

"Oh……..g-good m-morning s-sir." Kagome answered nervously.

"It's alright. Don't be nervous. I don't bite," Mr. Yaju said jokingly, "I see we haven't met before, but I'm sure you heard a lot about us from the other helps, am I right?"

"Y-yes sir." answered Kagome. She was looking at the `annoying man' at the corner of her eyes as he continues to eat and she could tell he was doing the same.

"Well, I think you already know who I am but still," Mr. Yaju pointed to himself, "I'm Mr. Yaju, as you all address me, or you can call me sir, master, m'lord, Yaju, or anything you feel like calling me except for `fluffy the 1st'!" Mr. Yaju made a disgusting look at the last statement and glared at the `annoying man'. Rin giggled silently. The annoying man just snorted.

Then Mr. Yaju continued pointing at the man on his right side, "This man over here is my elder son, Sesshoumaru, or you could call him `Fluffy' like anyone else," he smiled at Kagome and Rin then winked. He glanced at the man called Sesshoumaru, "Aren't you going to say something?"

"I respect you as my father. If you're someone else, I would tell you to ~shut up~" Sesshoumaru answered coolly but emphasizing the last words. His eyes still close while eating the 2nd batch of dessert. ( A/N: don't blame him, anyone can't resist desserts, right? ^__^;;;;)

Mr. Yaju just smirked at his response then continues, "And this," he pointed at the `annoying man'.

*OK, who is he?* Kagome asked him mentally while glaring at the annoying man. The annoying man is already wiping his lips with a napkin and didn't ask for another batch of dessert.

" is Inuyasha, my younger son."

"WHAT?!!!!" Kagome asked dumbstruck. Rin winced at her sudden yelp.

"What `What'? Is there something wrong?" Mr. Yaju asked confusedly.

Kagome just realized what she did to yelp like that is very embarrassing and totally wrong to act in front of the family. She blushed a deep shade of crimson and bowed her head. "N-no sir,".

Inuyasha couldn't help but to smirk at her,*That will teach her* he thought. Kagome noticed this and couldn't do anything but just to send him one of her death glare. Inuyasha just continued smirking.

>>-----(@,@)-----<< end of chapter 2>>------------>

A/N: Ok, I lied. This isn't chapter 2. I just divided the Chapter 1 into 2 because its veeeeeeeeerrrrrry long. Chapter 1 and 2 are originally titled "MEET INU YASHA". And I updated late because I'm too busy doing so many things. Ok I lied again. I'm just lazy to type it and busy reading other fics. Sorry ^__^;;;;;;.

Shout outs for the reviewers!!! You all make me sooooooooo happpppppppyyyyyyyy!!!!!!

inuyashas_gurl: Thanx for reviewing. Here it is.

Allie: Thanx for reviewing. You're always reviewing my every chapter!! You make me soooo happy! ^_____^

Mara-chan: Thanx for reviewing. About Miroku's surname…….. Ehehehehe……. ^__^;;;;

Ahsayuni: Thanx for reviewing! WOW! You really liked Miroku's surname?!! WHEEEE!!!

Lady_Hawk: Thanx for reviewing! Yeah, I already posted the story in ff.net since last last week.. So far I got…… 7 reviews ^__^;;; *sigh*

Kairi-chan: Thanx for reviewing. *hands out chibi Fluffy* Would you like to trade? ^__^

Sammie: Thanx for reviewing. I'm glad you liked the plot…… but I'm sad to say that (spoiler)I have to combine it with a slight high school fic. I'm really sorry….. I just really need that setting. ^,^;;;;;

A/N:I would like to know if any of you had already seen the new opening song of Inuyasha entitled "GRIP!" I really can't help myself the song is sooooooooo great!!! I love it!! To anyone of you who haven't seen it and would like to download it, here is the address:

Inuyasha intro:

http://www.anzwers.org/free/animeintro/inuyasha.html

And I would like to congratulate my friend Kero-kun for taking the "Which Inuyasha Character Are You" test. He got errrrr..……. Jaken!!! Ehehehe sorry Kero-kun!! ^__^;;;

And me……. I got Kagome!!! Wheeeeeeeeeeee!!! If anyone of you would like to try it, here's the address:

`Which Inuyasha Character Are You?' test:

http://www.nekorevolution.net/test/t_inuyasha.html

As always, if you have time, pls. review.

Love,

kag-chan (",)