InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Easy as 1, 2, 3... ❯ BONUS ( Epilogue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

*Author sits and waits for all the readers to leave, but not a single person budges and everyone stares expectantly. She finally gets sick of it and throws her hands in the air, exasperated*

.

.

Stop looking at me like that! Well, okay, don't look at the SCREEN like that! What do you want? The story is OVER!

.

.

*Reviewers giver her a 'well duh' look*

.

.

Oh, I get it! You guys want to know what happened to them after the story ends, right? Well, since you guys were such great readers, I will be nice and include a special bonus and tell you what happened to everyone. Ready?

.

.

**BONUS**

Sango & Miroku:They both finally got married and had three kids, all of them boys. Since they took after their father, Sango had to eventually send them to an all boys school after they each got expelled from public school before the third grade. The female teachers working at the new school all quit within a week.

Lady Rumiko & Lord Tai: They got grandchildren to spoil and Lord Tai's ego was saved since Inuyasha didn't totally screw up with Kagome. His wife finally did get around to thwacking him over the head for that.

The Cook: She finally settled down with the gardener despite the age difference, but they ended up getting in a lot of fights since she still flirted with Inuyasha every chance she got. Inuyasha barely avoided getting his hair chopped off with garden sheers after she somehow got her hands on a picture of him sleeping in the buff. Kagome promised she'd never take a picture of him like that again (With her fingers crossed behind her back, of course).

Sota: He grew up and kidnapped a girl of his very own just so he could be like his hero Inuyasha! Now he is married, but ends up sleeping downstairs with the cat a lot. (He ended up being more like his hero than he really wanted to be! *snicker*) He also runs the shrine and takes care of all the chores. (Again, sounds a lot like his hero, huh?) He had two daughters.

Buyo: He ends up sleeping with Sota a lot, but he really misses Inuyasha and dreams fondly of the times he and Inuyasha spent together on the lumpy couch.

Grandfather: He now chases his great grandchildren around the shrine with demon wards. Some things never change!

Mrs. Higurashi: After successfully interfering in her son's love life, she is now hoping for great grandchildren and knitting more baby booties. Some people are just never satisfied.

Sesshoumaru: He finally found himself at the dentist after eating all that chocolate (Even demon's teeth can't handle that much sugar!) and fell in love with the youkai woman working there as a secretary. Now that they are mates she won't let him have anymore candy! Love really can make you miserable! But at least something good did happen, because they have one daughter. (Bet you can't guess her name, LOL - and no, it's not Reeces!)

Inuyasha & Kagome: After getting home and having a T-shirt and picture burning, Inuyasha and Kagome settled down together and had those kids everyone wanted so badly. Five, if you really want to know how many. Yep, four girls and one boy! Oh yeah, and three cats! (He really is a cat demon now!) Anyway, the little boy acts and looks just like his father! As for the girls, Inuyasha doesn't let any of his daughters near Miroku's sons without strict supervision! Oh, and I almost forgot to say that the little boy and two of the little girls have dog-ears just like their father's! Awww! And Uncle Fluffy pulled out his blackmail videos as soon as the children were old enough to laugh at their father. (He pulls them out more regularly than most people pull out vacation pictures and videos!)

And they all lived happily ever after! (HA! Don't they wish?)

.

.

Like it? I hope so! I always try to include something fun as a treat for my reviewers! Thanks again for sticking with it! You guys are all so great! Anyway, please leave me a review and tell me what you think! If you feel like having fun, then you elaborate on their futures and entertain me, heh…BYE!!!!!