InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ ED Ficlets: Challenge Destiny ❯ Embodiment of Eternal Love ( Chapter 10 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Embodiment of Eternal Love
 
 
 
Prompt 10: Precious
Title: Embodiment of Eternal Love
Author: Inu Hanyou Nikkie
Rating: PG
Genre: WAFF/Comedy/Cuteness/Squish
Universe: Canon
Word Count: 350
Summary: InuYasha discovers that there is actually more precious out there.
Warnings: Serious Fluff and Squish and AWWWwwwwwwww! Some nudity. Introspective
 
A/N: inspired by my WIP Embodiment of Eternal Love. With permission to post link: http://ik-eternal.net/fanart/displayimage.php?album=lastup& amp;cat=0&pos=0
 
Disclaimer: I do not own nor make any monies off of Inuyasha and the gang. No, that pleasure completely belongs to the Goddess Rumiko Takahashi, Shounen Sunday, VIZ. I am only using them for pure entertainment value only
 
 
 
Embodiment of Eternal Love
 
 
 
Laying on his side, the Inu hanyou watches the tiny form before him struggle to stay up on wobbly hands and knees.
 
Her tiny cherub face scrunched up in concentration before plopping back down again onto the soft layers of the futon. She narrows her golden eyes to glare so much like her father at her uncooperative arms and legs. Pink rosebud shaped lips tremble slightly before the golden eyes look to her father and proceeds to tell him, using both the Inu Youkai language of yips, barks, growls and whines mixed with human burbling, `how unfair it was' and `could he not do something about it?'
 
His face completely softens and is even more open as he touches the fragile soft skin with trembling, super-cautious fingertips before travelling up to touch the floppy, too-big puppy-ears adorning her head through a mop of silvery puppy-soft hair
 
A naked breast interrupts his view but doesn't stir the usual fires within, instead it does the opposite. It humbles him to the very core. His wife-mate's arms gentle scoop their hanyou daughter up to her naked body.
 
Kagome pauses to say to her husband-mate in a teasing lilt, “Bathtime for us, daddy. Think she'll stay in this time?”
 
InuYasha smiles and chuckles, shaking his head knowing that his little girl will be giving her momma a bath as well. Kagome smiles her Mona-Lisa smile filled with some much love and glowing joy as their pup lifts her head to look back at her daddy and smile. Her head of wavy curls frame her face making her appear more angelic than ever.
 
Human babies were wonderful creatures and he, too, might have had them with Kikyou… but he'd never ever get to experience this part of Life. Seeing his heritage as a matter of pride. Hearing his instinctive language spoken through his pup's mouth, speaking it back. Having Kagome turn to him and ask to learn it as well. That Youkai blood is something that has so much worth and importance to who and what he is.
 
She is the embodiment of eternal love.