InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ EdoWood High: Year One ❯ Intro/ Chapter 1: First day of school ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

 Hiya folks! Yes, it's me again! After a long year at school I can finally sit back and update more! YAY! But this isn't an update, obviously.

 

Disclaimer: I do not own any Inuyasha characters but I do own some characters....

EdoWood High: Cliques

      Intro

[Kagome's POV]

(sigh)

We've all dealt with cliques before. At least once in our life. Me? My high school is MADE UP of cliques! You got the usual:

Jocks, Cheerleaders, Skater punks, Goths, Geeks, and Normies.

The weird thing about my school is that NO clique stays within their group. All of them have some kind of connection or link to another clique.

For example, my best friend Sango dated a Goth. You'll learn who later. The school really gets chaotic after I started dating....how can I say this without spoiling the story? Hm.... oh well, you'll just have to read and find out now won't you? It all started the day I started at that crazy school.

Here's my story....

 

EdoWood High: Cliques

"Psst! Kagome! Wake up!"

14 year old Souta Higurashi sighed as his sister stirred and turned the other way.

'This girl sleeps like a rock!' he thought shaking his head. He pulled a whistle out of his pocket.

"I was hoping I didn't have to do this but...." he said before blowing the whistle as loud as he could in Kagome's ear. Kagome screamed and shot up in her bed.

"You JERK!!!" she screamed. Souta jumped back and put his hands up in a defeated gesture. "It was the only way I could wake you up, sis!" he exclaimed.

Kagome angrily threw her covers back, glancing at the clock. She gasped.

"OH MY GAWD SOUTA WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP EARLIER?!?!" she screamed running into her bathroom. Souta shook his head. "I knew this would happen....." he sighed.

Kagome later emerged from her room fully dressed in a black tank top, black, white, and gray fatigue capris and all black K-swisses ( w/ white ankle socks). She had her hair in a high ponytail and a not-so -pleasant look on her face.

"Souta! Let's go before we're REALLY late!" Kagome called. Souta was all ready to go wearing a dark green 'Vote for Pedro' shirt and baggy khaki cargo shorts and messy white nike's. Kagome glanced at him and shook her head, grabbing her stuff and walking out the door.

"What?" Souta called after her.

-later at school- 

Kagome and Souta arrived at their new school soon after. "This school is enormous!" Souta said in awe. Kagome just concentrated on parking.

She found the perfect space but was cut off by a black Mercedes Benz right when she got ready to turn. "Mother-" Kagome blared the horn. "HEY! I WAS TRYING TO PARK THERE!!!!!" Kagome screamed out of the window.

The Benz just parked in her spot. Kagome watched as two girls stepped out.

(#1 Stunna song plays)

The first girl had long black hair and cold brown eyes. She was wearing a V-shaped orange tee that shoed her stomach and cleavage, a blue jean pleated mini-skirt w/a small braided silver belt and silver stilettos heels.

The second girl had long brown hair and green eyes. She had a cute little, but noticeable beauty mark right under her left eye (think Vash from Trigun)

Her outfit similar to the other girl only her tee was white. Both girls glanced at Kagome and snickered, heading into the school. Kagome growled. "I SO do not need this!" she grumbled. "Don't worry sis, just chill and park somewhere else." Souta said calmly.

Kagome found another space and parked. She took a deep breath as she gathered her stuff and began walking to the entrance to the school.

"Relax, Kags. Everything's going to be fine." Souta assured going into the school. Kagome glanced at her brother in exasperation. 'For some reason I have a bad feeling about this day...' Kagome thought.

-After the first bell rings-

'I was right I'm lost!' Kagome thought as she looked desperately around for her first period class.

"Do you need some help?" she heard a voice say suddenly. Startled, Kagome jumped around. And boy did she get an eye full! A tall boy of maybe 16 or 17, he stood a head taller than she, long platinum hair that reached down his back, beautiful amber eyes and the most ADORABLE little doggy ears on top of his head.

He wore a black, white, and smoky grey Bugs bunny Lot 29 shirt and baggy black shorts w/ high-tops airforces.

"Help?" Kagome repeated. The guy smiled. "Do you need help finding your class?" he explained. Kagome merely nodded and handed him her schedule. He looked over it then answered, "Down the hall to your right. Bright red door, can't miss it," he said handing her her schedule back.

"Thanx," Kagome said shyly. The guy winked at her and walked away.

Kagome sighed contently then realized something. "I never did get your name!" Kagome called but he was already gone. The second bell rang and Kagome rushed towards her class. Sliding into the classroom, she began to apologize immediately. "I'm sorry I'm late I-"

She looked to see the class empty. "What-" Kagome looked at the class number. 'It's the wrong class! THAT BASTARD!!!!' she thought. Her real class was across the hall!

She dashed to the class and slid in there seconds before the tardy bell rang.

"Nice of you to join us," the teacher said tersely. Kagome apologized and took her seat behind a girl w/long black/brown hair and chocolate.

Kagome sighed. 'This day just keeps getting worse!' she thought.

The girl turned and looked at Kagome. "So you're new huh?" she asked. Kagome looked up at her.

"Yeah, how did you know?" she asked. The girl smiled. "Trust me, I know new meat when I see 'em. Sango Taijiya." she held out her hand. Kagome shook it. "Kagome Higurashi. Nice to meet you" she smiled back.

They began chatting and Kagome felt like something good finally happened.

"So you wanna sit with me for lunch?" Sango asked. Kagome's eyes lit up. A lunch buddy!

"Sure! That'll be great!" "Cool. You look like a Normie anyway." Sango said.

"Huh? A Normie?" Kagome questioned. "So check it out, seeing as your new, I'll take you to your next class, pick you up for lunch, then take you to your last class. That's cool?" Sango asked.

Kagome nodded and smiled. The bell rang and they shuffled out of class. Sango walked Kagome to class, said goodbye and left.

Kagome chose a seat towards the back and sat down.

"Hey there beautiful," she heard a male voice go.

 

Not much of a cliffy, but still....PLZ R & R!!!! no flames plz and peace out!

Next: Meet the Cliques

 

 

 

 

 

 

&nbs p;