InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Elemental Love ❯ The night of Kagome's birth ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

ELEMENTL LOVE
 
DISCLAMIER: I DON'T OWN INUYASHA
Summary: Kagome is the new leader of a pack of elemental demons. She just suffered the lost of her soon-to-be-mate. But then she meets the son of the western lands Inuyasha who reminds her of her lost love. But Inuyasha is engaged to Kikyo. (Sorry not good with summaries)
 
A/N: hi you guys this story is more like a trail so depending how the first 2 chapters go will determine if I'll continue writing this story.
 
 
Kodoru was a very powerful demoness. She was the leader of a pack of elemental demons. She was very beautiful with blood red hair that came down to her butt and beautiful blue eyes. She and her followers
control earth fire wind ECT. It was strange to other demons because usually a male is the leader of a pack. But the women in this pack were much stronger than the men. Kodoru had just finished giving birth to her daughter. By her side was Karachi, her mate and best friend. Out side the other demons were surrounding the castle. If word got out that their leader was unable to fight demons were more than likely to try and attack. Inside the castle Kodoru and Karachi were trying to decide what to name their little girl.
 
 
“Kodour do want to hold her now”? Karachi asked. “No I don't think I really want to” `because if I hold her now I might just throw her against the wall for all the pain she just put me through' she thought (that's what my mom said to my dad when she had me lol).
“So what do we name her Karachi” she asked.
 
“You want me to name her”
 
“Yes I can't do all the work”
 
“Well why don't we name her after you I mean she does look like you” it was true the little girl looked just her mother except she had her fathers black hair and they didn't know the color of eyes she had yet because she didn't open her eyes.
 
Kodour shook her head and said “naw I don't think so but-
 
She stopped because she smelled blood and smoke like someone started a fire. Just then two demons busted through the door, it was Hinata and Satsuma two loyal demoness and close friends of Kodour. “My lady Tamari and her clan our attack us we have to get you somewhere safe” said Hinata. Tamari was a mortal enemy to Kodour and she would do anything to get rid of her so she could have her lands.
 
“Damn it she must have known I was giving birth today” Kodour said
 
“No that was a bonus” said Tamari as she stood in the doorway with a stupid smirk on her face. She was an elemental demoness as well.
 
“Tamari this is low even for you, to attack your enemy when there weak” said Karachi as he held the baby close to him.
 
“Well don't you think that's the best time to try and get rid of your enemy” she said with a chuckle. As she walked into the room Hinata and Satsuma stood ready for battle. Tamari looked at them with a bored expression.
 
“Oh please you two think that you can handle me you fools” Tamari said as she raised both her hands and a very strong wind hit the two of them and threw them against the wall hard. They both groaned in pan.
 
“Ha wasn't even a challenge” she said as she walked towards the two mates. Karachi held the baby close and growled at Tamari.
 
“Tamari…you witch you have no honor what so ever do you” Karachi said and Tamari chuckled. But little did they know that Kodour was gathering energy for a fire attack.
 
“Karachi get down” she yelled and she rose up and sent a strong wave a fire towards Tamari sending her back out the door.
 
“Hinata, Satsuma are you two okay” she asked them.
 
“Yeah” said Hinata.
 
“Were fine” said Satsuma.
 
“Good know listen you two get Karachi and the baby out of here know GO NOW” she said.
 
“What about you” Karachi asked her.
 
“I'm going to take care of her” she spat out.
 
“What are you crazy you can't fight her now you'll be killed” he said. Just then another strong wind came through and Tamari walked back in looking pretty pissed. Her eyes were red and she held two fire balls in each hand. Then she threw them towards Karachi. But Kodour intervened with the sword she kept next to her bed and blocked the both sending them both each side of the room. And because they were `fire' balls the room caught fire.
 
“Damn it Karachi you have to get the baby out of here now” she said and blasted a hole in the ceiling.
 
“Kodour what about you” Karachi said
 
“Look don't worry about me okay just get out of here” she said and Karachi nodded and flew out the ceiling with Hinata and Satsuma following him. As Karachi flew up he could see that the entire castle was on fire and the other members of the clan were fighting off Tamri's warriors. So far they were winning but then an explosion drew his attention. It was coming form the room Tamari and Kodour was fighting.
 
“Ahhh” yelled Kodour when Tamari hit her again with her lighting blade. She wouldn't be having this problem if it were any other day but today. She was still weak from childbirth and could only try her best to avoid getting hit. But right now she was on the floor coughing up blood.
 
“AWW look how the mighty have fallen” Tamari said with humor in her voice.
 
“I would love to carry this out longer but if I do the entire castle will come down on me so I just finish you off” Tamari said as she began to summon energy for another lighting blade attack. Kodour knew she was in trouble and there was only one way to kill Tamari. `It may come with a heavy price but it's worth it' she thought. Then her body began to glow and Tamari looked at her with a confused expression.
 
`What does she think she doing… it can't be' she thought. She gasps as she realized what she was doing.
 
“NO YOU FOOL” she yelled and she charged towards her hoping to kill her before she could finish the attack. But it was too late; Kodour raised her hand and yelled “DRAGONS FURY” and wave of powerful energy went in every direction destroy everything it touched. Luckily for Karachi and the rest of the clan were able to get away from castle before she called the attack. Just then the entire castle exloped and was destroyed.
 
“NO Kodour” Karachi said as he took flight to get to his mate. But it was too late and he knew it but he wanted to make sure. The Dragon Fury was an attack that was so powerful that it could destroy an entire country. But it had it price when a person used the attach that person would died it the big explosion it caused. When Karachi got there wasn't a trace of neither Tamari nor Kodour left. His mate and the mother of his child was gone.
 
“Looks like I'm on my own raising “he said as sadness filled his voice. Hinata and Satsuma came and landed next to him. The were just as shocked as he was. There best friend was gone.
 
“Umm Lord Karachi we have to get going and find a cave or something to reside in before we can rebuild the castle” Said Satsuma and Karachi nodded. He turned and was about to take flight but then Hinata stopped him and said
 
“Umm my lord I know this isn't the best time to ask but what is the little lady's name...if you don't mind me asking” she asked him.
 
Karachi looked down and said “Her name is Kagome”.
 
Wow that took a lot out of me but like I said in the beginning this I just a trial so tell me should I continue or should I for get about. Please let me know what you think in your reviews.