InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Escape ❯ Meet Yasha ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own any thing.

Warning: Bad grammar ahead.

1st ranting: Laura nee-chan!!!!!!!!!! I missssssssseeeeeedddd youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!! Waaaaaaaaaaa

~*~

E S C A P E

Chapter Four: Meet Yasha

By: Kag-chan

.

.

.

.

.

~*~*~* ~oOo~*~*~*~

"Uncle, have you ever brought Kagome to a public park?" Inu asked Mr. Higurashi. The old man just stared at him.

"Just as I thought. I'm going to call you when I find her, ok? Don't call the police yet. I just remembered it will cause more problems." After that, he left.

~*~*~* ~oOo~*~*~*~

"Hello Miroku?" Inu was driving his car when he decided to call his best friend, Miroku. They always keep in touch even though he left for States when he was eleven. And Miroku visits him there from time to time. His brother Sesshoumaru, came back here earlier than him. After their father died, Sessh decided to come back here and stayed for good. He, on the other hand, stayed longer to settle things and to make sure his mother will be in a good condition before he left to fulfill a promise.

The promise to his father that he'll marry that evil witch of his childhood life, Kagome. His father asked him to fulfill his godfather's and his father's agreement- for the sake of the family.

At first he didn't knew what to do. He surely doesn't want to marry a girl whom he met when he was still a child and now a complete stranger after not seeing each other for a decade.

"Yow…. I……nu……" Miroku answered on the other line.

"What took you so long? Why aren't you answering the phone? And why are you panting?" Inu asked puzzled. Then it suddenly came to him.

"Dammit. Don't tell me you're-"

"Inu Yasha Takahashi, you surely know when the wrong time to call is, don't you?"

"Hey Miroku…….. stop talking to the phone and let's get down to business." A woman's voice in the background called.

"Sorry Inu. Call you back later!" Then the line was cut. Inu stared at his cell phone, dumbfounded. "What was that?"

He called Miroku to talk about the sudden change of plans. Who would think that that Kagome girl will ran away?

So yeah, he admits it. Even though he promised his late father that he's going to fulfill the promise, he just can't do it. Miroku helped him to build some plans to make Kagome herself to back out, and boy, he was so glad when he learned that Kagome disagrees with the arrangement too. Now, the only thing he will do is just to find her and talk about his "plans".

~*~*~* ~oOo~*~*~*~

Kagome quickly grabbed her back pack when the man crossed her `ten perimeter distance for strangers' and run as fast as she could. She exited the park but still continued her pace. When tiredness reached her, she decided to slow down and inhaled deeply as her lungs screamed for air, hand leaning against a wall. Few cars pass by but she still couldn't decide whether to call a cab to go and check in a hotel. If she does that, her father will quickly know where she is, so she couldn't. But then where will she sleep for tonight? Her eyes traveled around her. She was under a post where the light gleamed upon her like a spotlight. But every where was a pure darkness, except for the few cars and another post across the street.

Her head tilted to the direction where she came from. She could still see the park's gate and relieved that the drunken man didn't go after her. Back to her main problem, she thought deeply about where to spend the night, just then a couple of women with dark make ups, chewing gums, in a skimpy outfit passed by. They were giving her a weird look and her eyebrows narrowed. She was always taught by her mother that is very rude to stare at people. And man, look at those outfit? Don't they have modesty? Or is there shortage on cloths she didn't knew?

She heard someone said "Newbie.". She didn't know what the hell that means so she just rolled her eyes on them.

Her eyes diverted across the street. A lot more women who dressed like the previous were there. Then a car stopped in front of them as the three women hopped in while laughing and giggling. The car's light was on so she could still see what was happening inside. Her eyes widened when two of the girls kissed the man inside at the same time while the car started driving away. She's not that innocent. She now knows who or what those girls are, "now", and boy she knows what they meant by `newbie'. She started walking away as quickly as possible but then a car screeched in front of her. She couldn't see whose inside because the glass is tinted. Then the window slowly open and revealed a man just around her age wearing tinted shades.

"How much?" Asked the man. She raised an eyebrow.

"I beg your pardon?" She asked back.

"I said how much." The man answered impatiently.

"What do you mean?" she asked again. Her eyebrows narrowed in annoyance.

"Are you deaf? Playing dumb? Or just plain dumb? I'm asking how much your service is." The man said.

"Oh….. that." She faked a laugh to hide her embarrassment and annoyance. "I'm sorry sir. I'm just a passer by. I don't do those kinds of things. If you like some, there's a few-

"500 bucks. Deal?" The man asked not caring to hear her explanations. She tried to hold on to her 10 perimeter patience.

"Sir, I told you. I'm not a who-

"1000 bucks. Last deal."

<Woa….. pretty rich huh? Is he that desperate to have sex? Yuck!> Kagome sighed in annoyance.

"Com'on. I'm sure you won't pass this "great" opportunity."

Finally, Kagome's patience snapped.

"Look Mr. Pervert! I told you I don't do those kinds of things!!! Do I really look like a wh*re?! A `prosti'?! Huh?!!!! Now get the hell outta here before I call the police!!!!"

The man removed his tinted shades and stared at her for a few moments. And for that moment, Kagome forgot to speak? Or was she deaf by an instant?

They said the eyes of a person are the window of his soul. And if that's true, this man must have the most beautiful soul she has ever met.

The man looked at her intently and she could feel her cheeks were flushing.

"Oh…. I'm really sorry. Let me guess, your lost, aren't you?" The man asked. Kagome could feel the sincerity in his voice.

"Umm… honestly, y-yes…" Kagome stammered. `Gee what got into me???'

"Well, hop in."

"…"

"Don't worry, I won't try anything." The man smirked.

"…you won't do anything that will hurt me…right?" Kagome asked innocently.

"Promise."

"What is you name though?" Kagome asked again.

"Me..? Well, I'm Yasha."

Kagome didn't know what gotten into her. Anyone would think she's so stupid if they knew that one moment that guy asked her for a trip to "heaven", next she had put all her trust on him, feeling she's in the safest place at that time.

Tbc

>>>---------->

Author's ranting: this may take longer than the fic itself…. ehehehehe

Ok. Ok. I know this is soooooooo short. Too short for the whole time I haven't updated since… errrrr…. March 2003 I guess…. Nyahahahahahaha

Just a teaser. Actually, a testing chapter. To see if there's still actually someone reading "this" thing. I'll be working on the next chapter…. And for my other ficcies…. If I actually get positive reviews….. Hehehe.

Due to popuar belief, I, Kag-chan…. is NOT dead! … yet. Hehehe

I just like to explain since I received complaints that yeah, I haven't updated my fics, almost a year? Or it's been a year…? Ehehehe. It's just that, you know…. School.

And to Nataly: Don't you dare give up on him! As long as you like/love him, don't you dare give up girl!!!

Kag-chan's "not-so-intelligent-evil plan" for you.

(Try not to take it seriously, cos I really don't have any idea, about this things…. Ehehehe)

It's ok to be shy, sometimes you really can't help it. But try being friends with him. You know, "buddy-buddies". Something like that… yeah… that might work. Ehehehe

If you're already "buddy-buddies", it will be easy to know how he really feels for you!

Now, regards to his friends, in what way are they making fun of you? I mean are they teasing you in some sort of way? Like when you walk by then you hear them saying things (jokes not below the belt though)? And is he around when they're doing that? What is his reaction when they're making fun of you? Is he laughing too? Or his just smiling, kinda like that?? If that's the case, I think he likes you.

If his friends are making fun of you in a bad way or what we call "below the belt" jokes, and he's one of them doing it so, and he's laughing like an idiot, forget him, He's not worth it. But hey, if they hurt your feelings, and I was you, I would get to them in some way. I won't walk out not getting the last laugh.

So that's it. Guys, if you don't like to see my replies to your questions in public/ here in my fics, tell it to me and leave you're email to your reviews or email me at: kag_chan@yahoo.com

I'm not complaining to those who email me, actually I love emails, not those w/ viruses though hehe. It's really fine w/ me. I love having friends via mail. Specially my nee-chan lau!!!!

Luving always,

Kag-chan

>---------------->

>>>--------------->