InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Excuses Bind the Truth ❯ Excuses Bind the Truth ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

~Prologue~

Disclaimer: I don't own sadly

QN: Ok, this is my first fic so I would really like some nice reviews please? Oh, and QN means Quick Note `K? Ok, now lets start!

~~~~~~*

Four Shadowy figures slowly slipped in a big building with many guards in and a lot more inside standing very still. The first went through the second gate so fast non-of the guards realized it was there. The figure used its soft pale hand to quickly grab the guard's card keys and quickly slipped away. It did some kind of signal to the others and the second shadowy figure came out so its body was shown but its face was not.

"Hey! Who are you!?!" one of the many guards shouted as he raised his sword and motioned the others to do the same.

The figure said nothing but raised its hand to show nothing but a sword.

"Drop the sword, and keep the hands up!" Shouted the guard lowering its sword.

The figure untied its sword and dropped it. The guard looked at his sword then laughed.

"Do you think that you're as strong as to win without a sword? I don't think you had a chance even with that worthless sword. Tell you what, you can try and get past us (which I highly doubt you'd get far) or you can come peacefully and not get you're head chopped off." The guard said as he smirked.

The figure smirked back. That very smirk that sent shivers down the guards spine.

"I think I'll take my chances," the figure said in a cold hard voice.

The guards fumed. " Fine! You'll pay for you're insolence!" The guard bellowed as they all charged.

The figure smirked. "Foolish guards, it is you who will regret." The figure said as a green eyeball reveled itself on his head. It glowed a sickening green and in the next moment the guards dropped down dead. The figure smirked its eyes hard and steely. The first figure was leaned arms crossed on the building. The other three figures nodded toward it. The first nodded back.

They all walked inside. The figure that killed the first load of guards did the same with the second load. It did that till they got where they wanted. The first figure smirked,

"Nice job, Fire Squirt." The first figure complemented.

"I told you not to call me that!" The second figure growled out through gritted teeth.

The first figure shrugged.

They all stopped at a long large case. The second figure stepped forward and ran its long nails on it.

Screecchhh!

The other three winced.

The figure clenched its hand and brought it back and through the glass.

BEEP!BEEP!BEEP!

The figures each got an item just as more guards burst through the door.

"Put those down demons!"

The demons turned around with calm expressions. The third figure steeped forward.

" Im-war-war-ning-yu-yu-you." Stammered the guard. Everybody knew about the artifacts and if these demons knew it would surly mean the end of his life. So true. In a flash all of the guards were down except for one who was currently crouched in the corner. White orbs came from the mouths of the fallen guards and into the item the third figure had. It licked its lips as it stepped to the last guard while the other figures walked to the exit they made while the orbs were coming out of the guard's mouths.

The last figure walked to the guard that was now whimpering and begging on the ground. It picked it up by its neck and ignored its begging as it got the item out. A white orb escaped its lips and into the orb like the guards. The guard went limb.

"Goki," called the fourth figure, "let's go."

"Yes," called a more feminine voice, "Its time to make our leave."

The now known Goki dropped the guard and they all left. Everything was still and quite except for the constant beep beeping sound.

~~~~~~~*

Yo,

That's all see ya next time. R&R Nogitsune Krist ^v^!