InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Excuses Bind the Truth ❯ The Theives ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

~Chapter one~

Disclaimer: I don't own sadly

QN: So, how did you like the first chapter? R&R

~~~~~*

"Koenma, Sir!"

An ogre with green skin wearing another loincloth ran inside the big office filled with a lot of paper work and what seemed like a little toddler in all of the mess.

Stamp.

"What!?! I'm busy! Come back later!" The Chibi Koenma hollered in a small voice.

The ogre cringed.

"But Koenma, sir, I've just gotten information on the four thief's that broke into you're dad's volt." The ogre cried. Koenma immedently stopped and turned his little head sharply to the ogre.

"Really!? Well then what are you waiting for!? Put the tape in!" Chibi Koenma ordered. The ogre quickly nodded and put in the tape and waited to do the introductions. A boy with black hair and ruby red eyes appeared on the screen.

"This is Hiei," The ogre started, " No criminal records or anything, definitely a loner."

The next picture was of another boy with red hair and green eyes. "This is Kurama, he's managed to avoid all criminal records," The next picture was a guy that seemed like a thug, "This is Goki , rumored to have more criminal files. Murder is his hobby." The last picture was of a girl with long black hair that reached her waist and cloudy eyes. "This one is the most dangerous one."

"Why?"

"She has no criminal records at all," Explained the ogre, "and she has a nickname not a real one so we have no clue if she has a big criminal record or, well, anything. It's a rough bunch sir."

"I thought as much, what's the girls nickname anyway." Asked Koenma.

"Actually she has two. The first is Lady Reiko, and the second is Sly Yamano."

"Soooo…no actual name or clue of what her name is."

"No sir"

"Oh, well, looks like all I can do for now is send out Yusuke. You're dismissed."

The ogre bowed and left. Koenma put his face in his little fat hands.

"This one is not going to be pretty."

~~~~~*~~~~~

*Currently at school*

"Brush off!" Yelled a very pissed Yusuke. "I told you, old man, I didn't steal it!"

The teacher ,Mr.Iwamoto brought back his fist. "Don't LIE!" As his fist connected with Yusukescheek.

"Mr.Iwamoto," called Mr.Takanaka, "I hope you have evidence for this." He asked.

"I have all the evidence I need," he replied back. "Everything was fine when he was gone and when the second he came back, this happened. Must have picked it up from his tramp mother."

Yusuke shook with anger. "You can do whatever you like to me," he brought back his fist. Mr.Iwamoto smirked yes, that's right, punch you're way out of school he thought. "But DON'T YOU TALK ABOUT MY FAMILY!!!" Yusuke shouted as he started to descend his fist.

Just as his fist was about to connect, everything froze-

"HEY, YUSUKE!!!"chibi Koenma shouted.

Yusuke almost tripped forward. He pointed his finger at the toddler. "Koenma!? What are you-"

"NO TIME, THE FOUR ARTIFACTS OF DARKNESS HAVE BEEN STOLEN!YOU ARE THE OLNY ONE WHO CAN GO AND GET THEM.!!!" He shouted at once.

"Can't you call back later?! I'm in the middle of something important!" he shouted back as he pointed to the frozen Mr.Iwamoto. Then he covered his mouth quickly.

"Don't worry," Koenma reassured, " right now he can't see or hear us." Yusuke uncovered his mouth. After a quick explanation Yusuke nodded.

"But what about him, I've got to get him off my back!" Yusuke shouted as he pointed to the teacher infront of him.

" Well theirs you're culprit right there! Take out you're psychic spyglass and look into his left pocket. Yusuke did as he was told. "WHAT!"

He pocked it and reached for Mr.Iwamotos left pocket. Koenma quickly unfroze time just as Yusuke brought out his hand holding a dragon's pen. Mr. Iwamoto and Takanaka looked surprised. Mr.Takanaka quickly recovered.

"An Explanation Mr.Iwamoto."

" Isn't obvious? This sneaky little thief put it in my pocket!Yes, in fact it's so despicable I can't even stand to look at him." he said as he turned. Mr.Takanaka followed after him.

"Wait, Mr.Iwamoto! I'm afraid we have more to discuss!' he said as he followed.

" He really tried to frame me!"

" You've just been left out now let's go!"

"Ok, but first, he pays" Yusuke said as he brought his fist in his left hand.

" That's not a good idea Yusuke," Koenma said, " harassing a teacher when you've just been let free."

" Well he needs to pay!" he retorted.

" Then attack him invisibly."

"Give me a break! Do I look invisible!?"

Koenma ignored that. "Its one of you're new powers. Gather energy from you're spirit.Good. Imagine the trigger in you're mind and aim." Yusuke did that and~

BAM!

An explosion shot out of his finger and hit Mr.Iwamoto in the back of his head. "Cool" Yusuke stared awe at his finger. Koenma gave another quick explanation and the Yusuke was off.

~~~~~*

Well? Hope y'all like it! Ja!~*~