InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Excuses Bind the Truth ❯ The Meeting ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

~* Chapter two *~

Disclaimer: I don't own sadly

QN: Hey, I think I'm going to make a goal till I set up another chapter or else I'll write on a certain day of the week so I have time to set up Chapters. If you like the way this is going now tell me I'll have a poll.

~~~~~*

Yusuke was walking to where he saw the thug with the horn going to until he got interrupted by other thugs trying to beat him. He quickly took care of that matter but lost track to where the thug with the horn went. That's when he spotted a large circular light going from the ground to the sky more North from where he was.

"Hello," Yusuke stated as he walked to where the light was. That's when he heard voices.

~~~~* The middle of the Clearing *~~~~

Laughter rung through the air followed by chuckles.

" Oh,yes! This is perfect," A figure in black claimed as he sliced though the air and then a tree. The tree turned into a demon but when it flew out f the light it quickly hardened. The figure that sliced it had spiked hair with white running through it and Ruby Red eyes, turned with his sword held out in front of him.

"If the sword can make demons out of trees, just think what it could do to humans. I say we go to the next big city and carve out a thousand of them. Imagine raising a demon army."

More laughter and chuckles rang through the air.

" I like the way you think, Hiei. If we do I even know how we can feed them," he paused as he brought out the item, "The Orb of Bas." The orb glowed. Two figures hidden by the shadows looked at each other and nodded.

"And once the moon is full," The demon called Hiei continued, " We can use Kurama's weapon to make a wish, and with Sly's weapon we'll be invincible."

Out of the shadows walked out a boy with long red locks and emerald eyes.

"Sorry, but we must withdraw from this alliance." He stated.

"We!?!" Hiei demanded.

"Yes," replied the other figure as light suddenly fell on it to revile a woman with long black hair tied in a high ponytail and cloudy blue eyes. "My family is dead and now you don't have anything to use against me." She said as she hoped he little lie worked. Luckily, Hiei was too equipped to notice.

"I don't care about the two of you," Goki said, " but you've got no right to have the treasures give. them." he said as he held out his hand.

"No, we have great need for it ourselves." Kurama stated back.

"You cowards, you're years of living with them has made you just like them, weak and ready to be stepped on!" Hiei said as he stared at them with anger and dislike written in his eyes. Sly and Kurama narrowed their eyes.

Goki then brought his fist up. "Well if you won't give it to us…" he stated as he raised his fist and brought it down to Kurama. "Then I'll punch it out!"

Sly slipped and slieded down the tree and landed in front of Kurama. She slid her hand in her pants and brought out a book. She opened it and light leaked out of it. Just as Goki's fist was brought down -

"Hey neighbors!" stated a cheerful voice from behind. Everything stopped and the four thieves have stared at the newcomer in shock. "Couldn't help but notice theirs no rain falling here. The next time you want to go steal four objects, you should hide where it's not so obviously sunny."

Hiei narrowed his eyes. "Who are you? And how do you know about the artifacts?" Hiei demanded.

"Give us you're name." Goki also demanded.

"Oh, thank you I was hopping you would ask. Hullo, boys ( and girls" he added after getting a glare from Sly.) "The names Yusuke Urameshi , I'm a Spirit Detective."

"Spirit Detective?" Goki asked.

"Don't worry," stated Hiei, " He must have been the only human they can round up. His spirit power is pathetic."

Kurama narrowed his eyes. Sly looked over her shoulder to him and shrugged. She then jumped into the tree she was in before as Kurama turned around and walked the same way.

"Hey, were are you two going?" Yusuke demanded (quite a lot of demanding, huh?).

Sly turned around to look at him.

"Sorry, we don't have time to be arrested." She turned and jumped next to Kurama. They looked at each other nodded and walked forward. The disappeared through a cloud of rose petals.

"What an exit." Yusuke stated.

"Stop Kurama, Sly," Hiei demanded, "You just cant walk out on our plan." He jumped and dissapered.

"Hey, you guys can't leave I just got here." Said Yusuke as he looked around looking to see if he could find them.

"Don't worry," Stated Goki as he got into battle stance, " I'm much more politer than those three brats."

The battle began.

~~~~~~*

QN: Ok, hope y'all liked it. Oh, I don't want to write what happened in the battle. It's not that I have bad memory, infact I can practically remember the whole episode, but it's not important in this story. If you guys don't know e-mail and I'll tell you what happened if you want to know, also if you want to have me post on the days in the week tell me what day and I'll have a poll in that too.ok?Ja!~*~