InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Expected Beauty ❯ Finding A Way ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
~Expected Beauty~

Summary: Rin, a flower demon, finds a way to the western land. She meets her friend Ayame in the Forest of Inuyasha. They spot the two lords of the western land, a pristess and the leader of the wolf tribe. They end up stealing the shikon jewel from the pristess Kagome, when Kagome finally realize what they were here for, she demands the villigers to kill them. They can't do anything, so Inuyasha puts them in a cell in the western castle. Who will save them, Rin thinks she can get out alone without anyone but she cannot.

Chapter One:Finding a way

Rin is running through the Western Valley trying to get to the Forest of Inuyasha, to meet her friend Ayame. She ran all the way to the well that passes over time. She knows she's close to the forest, so, she starts to slow down. When she starts to walk, she hears a loud sound coming from behind her, she quickly turns around and sees the western lord. Then she hears voices from the forest. She looks away from the lord and sees a pristess, a half-breed and the leader of the wolf tribe.

"Rin, what are you doing back here when we simply told you to leave and never come back, why are you here this time"Kagome said walking forward to her with a arrow facing her.

"That's none of your business, now is it"Rin said looking at the anger in her eyes"What have you done with Ayame"

"She right here"Inuyasha said snapping his fingers and whar had came was Ayame in chains, beening hold back by the villigers"You'll be next, Kagome shoot the arrow at her"

"Noooo......."Ayame said starting to cry"Don't kill her"

"To late"Inuyasha said walking up to her"Now Kagome shoot her"

"Yes"Kagome said releasing the arrow that was facing Rin

Rin started to laugh. She knew that they wanted to kill her but only one wanted her alive, Sesshomaru. Rin was now laughing even harder when she was disappearing. Rin had now disappeared and everyone was looking for her. Little did they know Rin was now in the castle looking for the shikon jewel, she failed getting it the last time but this time while they're looking for her, she can look for the jewel then she can get Ayame away from those villigers.

"Where did she go"Inuyasha said looking in the trees but couldn't find her

"Inuyasha do you think she's somewhere in the castle"Koga said looking at him

"She might be, but we can't be certain, she is one of the sneakes people that ever live in this land"Inuyasha said looking at him than at Sesshomaru"Sesshomaru you know what she's here's for don't you"

"If I did I wouldn't tell you"Sesshomaru said walking away back to the castle

"We know you, you can't have her slipping in between us, stop protecting her"Inuyasha said looking at him walk away"She is our enemy even yours, if father heard what you have done he would kill you"

"If you dare tell him I will kill you Inuyasha, even that wench over there"Sesshomaru said pointing to Kagome"Now what was that she was my enemy, she has been your enemy since you came back to the fuedal era, so don't say she's my enemy when she's not"

"You think I won't tell father, try me"Inuyasha said walking the other direction in the forest with Kagome and Koga behind him

Inuyasha went to go find Rin in the forest, Kagome looked in the village just in case she was there and Koga went back to his tribe to tell others to start to look out for her. While they were out looking out for her Sesshomaru went back to the castle and put Ayame in a cell untill the morning. Sesshomaru walked out of the cell and went to his study. When he was walking to his study he heard a loud bang in the tower. Sesshomaru walked to the tower to see it was, their were rumors of him saving Rin's Life, but all that they said was true he helped her escape the castle, killing many servants that threaten her life, sent others in a coma for years, and now he is trying to get her away from the castle so his father wouldn't find her and kill her.

Walking up the stairs and seeing others bow and say hello to him he kept walking. When he walked to the tower the person in the tower started to move around while Sesshomaru was walking up the stairs. Whoever was up there tried to find a place to hide and actually did. Sesshomaru walked in and saw that nobody was there but saw footsteps on the floor, the window was opened and some things were moved around.

The person that was in the tower besides Sesshomaru was Rin. She sneaked in when the guirds wasn't looking, it was hard for her to get away from Inuyasha and make him loose her sense of smell. When she disappeared by the well that passes time she took her sence of smell off her so they wouldn't find her. She knows Sesshomaru is looking for her but she won't come out of her hiding, she was scared of something. She thought if she let him see her he would make her go back even without her revenge. She wants to stay with him but it won't happen because everyone is after her.

She watched him leave when she heard Inuyasha call his name, when he was walking out he heard something from behind a chest, he walked over there when Inuyasha walked in looking angry. Sesshomaru forgot about whatever was behind the chest and looked at Inuyasha.

"Where is she Sesshomaru, I know she in here, I can smell her"Inuyasha said yelling at him

"I don't know what your talking about Inuyasha she's not in here"Sesshoaru said walking out when he started to hear that sound of moving boxes

*How can he smell me now I do have a spell*Rin thought looking at Inuyasha and Sesshomaru walk away the tower*Can it be when Sesshomaru started to sense my presence*

Sesshomaru and Inuyasha walked down the hall away the tower, Sesshomaru started to sense her presence again, he knew she was in the castle but he didn't care not now, he would go look for her after he finds out what is in the tower and what it wants.

"Inuyasha what do you want this time, if she was here, she would already been gone"Sesshomaru said walking to his study, then stopping

*She the one in the tower I can tell*Sesshomaru thought then looked at Inuyasha

"Sesshomaru I know you care about her but get her away from the castle or I'll do it for you"Inuyasha said looking at him"Sesshomaru are you even listening to what I'm even saying"

"Inuyasha do what you want I got to go"Sesshomaru said running to the tower but she was already gone

Rin already left, she knew he knew she was in there she had to leave before he found her. She ran to the cells in the castle, without anyone seeing her. She found Ayame in a dark corner crying, Rin walked slowly to her and kneeled down and wiped away her tears.

"Ayame who did this to you"Rin said looking at her

"Sesshomaru...he said...he would come back for me in the morning"Ayame said stopping the crying she was doing"What are you doing in here, if he catches you in here he's not going to be very happy with you, he's been looking all over the place to find you"

"Ayame stay here I'll be back for you in the morning before he wakes up"Rin said walking out the cell room

Rin walked out and saw Inuyasha looking at the cell room, she hide behind a tree so he wouldn't see her. When he looked away she sneak back into the castle and went to the tower. She notice Sesshomaru in his study , she walked to other way, so she can get to the tower. She walked in the tower and sat down in a chair near the window. She heard footsteps once again, she was going to hide but it was to late. Sesshomaru had already walked in, he started to look at her walk to the window.

"Where have you been I've been looking all for you"Sesshomaru said walking to her but made her back up"Well,"

"What do you mean, if I didn't come back here Inuyasha and Kagome would of killed me"Rin said looking at him

"You going to get me in to much trouble"Sesshomaru said looking at her

"What's with you, your scared that your going to get in trouble, but not as much of trouble then me, I always had you protecting me when others would threaten me, you always kill them or put them in a coma for years, but do you know why they did those things because I started it, I always start something but you kill them anyways, that night when Inuyasha killed my clan, he may have started it but I want him to, so I can come back here and steal the jewel and revive my father"Rin said seeing a tear falling down her face"You never asked what I thought or what he said was true, did you, so don't tell me your going to get in more trouble then me when you not"

"Rin"Sesshomaru said walking to her but she jumped out the window

Rin ran into the forest, crying, she didn't know what to do. She ran untill she couldn't anymore, she stopped at a tree it had some kind making, she didn't know what it meant. She touched the marking and while she was touching it she started to glow. She didn't know why but she liked it.

Someone came from behind her and made her jump. It was Sesshomaru, when he saw the fear in her eyes. She backed away from him only to make him walk closer to her. She was going to run but she could see that he wasn't going to hurt her. She backed up more making her back into the tree which made her glow even more all over. Her glowing was weird to Sesshomaru but he knew she didn't know why.

"You followed me, why"Rin said

"You shouldn't be out here"Sesshomaru said turning to walk away

"Where am I to go,"Rin said looking at him tuen to face her"Back to my home land and forget why I'm here, you must be crazy"

"Do what you please, just stay away from the castle"Sesshomaru said looking at her"I don't want to kill you, but I will if I see you here again, you can also take you friend Ayame with you"

*How can he say that, when we been knowing each other for like ever, does he have to be so rude*Rin thought looking at him*I'm not leaving, I can see it now, I can see Inuyasha, him, Ayame and my clan, I can really see Inuyasha slaughtering my clan and my family*