InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Expected Beauty ❯ Flash Back 7 Years ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
~FlashBack 7 years~

Infront of the castle grounds of Caminanatoe, a fight against the unknown princess and Inuyasha the son of Inu Taisho. Inuyasha doesn't even knows she's the nouthern princess and Sesshomaru childhood friend. He has been trying to kill her ever since her clan tried to steal the shikon jewel from the pristess Kagome. He has known Kagome had have people trying to steal it before but this unknown princess is different. However he wasn't going to let her get away with it, he'll fight till the end.

Inuyasha was stupid to think she was human but he had a another thing coming she was demon, all demon. This demon princess was strong, she fought like no other demon could, she was fast like her father. Her father the demon lord of the kingdom died when she was young and got replaced by some other demon or may I say demon lord, Lord Youshi.

Her mother Hope was fighting beside her two daughters Rin the eldest one and her twin sister Thorn. Rin was future queen of Caminanatoe, but when Inuyasha came invading her lands, she lost hope of seeing his brother Sesshomaru her childhood buddy. Sesshomaru doesn't even know she's a princess. Since Rin lost her hope she decided, since Inuyasha was here she can steal the shikon jewel to revive her father, but she fail at that job, she couldn't steal it with Kagome, Inuyasha little priestess helping him.

Thorn was busy fighting Koga the new leader of the wolf tribe, she wasn't strong enough to fight him. She alone in the field of fire couldn't face him alone untill Ayame came. Ayame, Rin's best friend helped Thorn face Koga. Thorn was used to fire, she was the only one that can survive in fire. Ayame wasn't able to survive in the field so she fainted. Thorn ran to her and helped her up and carried her to safety.

Rin and Thorn's mother Hope was helping her clan fight off Inuyasha friends and the demons that helped him where ever he went, even Koga's wolves help out alittle. Rin saw her mother battling those pathetic demons out there, she wasn't even looking at Inuyasha. Inuyasha had looked at her and smiled then scratched her on the cheek, the cut was deep even deep enough to bleed. Rin looked at him and then put her hand on her cheek. She then took her had off her cheek and put it on her sword Azumariah. She was mad, she drew out Azumariah and started to fight Inuyasha and his sword Tetsusaiga.

"Inuyasha"Rin growled then ran to him and clashed her sword with his

"You look tried Rin you should sit down"Inuyasha growled back at her and made her fall"Now stay down, so I can kill you"

"I don't think so"Rin said getting up and started to dodge his attacks"Die Inuyasha"

"Dream on Rin"Inuyasha said pushing her out the window and making her fall in a patch of flowers"That's a good stage you're in, so stay like that"

Inuyasha walked out where she was but couldn't see her, he had turned the wrong way. Sesshomaru a half of mile away, watched the whole the from a branch in the demon tree. He watch his half brother face his childhood friend. He was laughing through the whole thing. He jumped off the branch and walked where Rin was, he looked down at her, she was unconscious for awhile. He looked down at her and then at Inuyasha who has just found her. Inuyasha looked at Sesshomaru weird, he didn't know why he was over here.

"Sesshomaru, what connection do you have with her"Inuyasha said walking to them

"Why do you care Inuyasha"Sesshomaru said getting up and walking away untill he heard someone call his name"What"

"Sesshomaru....."Rin said swallowing to much blood

"Rin.."Sesshomaru said turning to look at her"Inuyasha, if she dies, I will go after you for killing her I hope you know"

"So you do know her"Inuyasha said looking at him but he was already walking away

Thorn and her mother was still fighting hard, wondering where Rin might be. Thorn was scared and frighten, this is her first time fighting and she doesn't know how to protect herself. Hope her mother thought something smelt funny, it was blood, Rin's blood.

"Thorn sweetie let's go your sister needs help"Hope said leaving her clan to fight on their own

Thorn and Hope ran the way they smelt Rin's blood. They finally found her in a pool of her own blood, her mother ran to her daughter side crying. Hope got up and saw Inuyasha in a tree laughing his head off.

"This is so funny"Inuyasha said looking at her"Now you and your daughter can die together"

"Not funny Inuyasha"Thorn said getting up and running after him
"Ah little Thorn want's to play"Inuyasha said taking out Tetsusaiga and cutting her in the stomach"This will teach you not to interfere"

Rin opened her eyes to Inuyasha cutting her little sister. She tried to get up but she was to weak to, she couldn't stand sitting here and watching her sister die by Inuyasha.

"Inuyasha leave her alone"Rin said finally getting up"Leave Thorn out of this"
"She asked for it"Inuyasha said looking at her and throwing Thorn to the nearest tree he saw"She'll be dead in a few minutes if she hits the tree, even though she will"

To Inuyasha's surprise, she didn't hit the tree, someone caught her. Now he was getting mad, more people are interfering in his battle. When he saw the person who caught Thorn he gasped at who it was. It was Sesshomaru.

"Sesshomaru why"Inuyasha said looking at him

"What did I tell you Inuyasha, I simply told you to leave her and her family alone"Sesshomaru said giving thorn to her mother

Inuyasha just growled.

Hope took Thorn back to the castle to get her wounds check. Rin looked at Inuyasha then at Sesshomaru. She didn't know they knew each other, or something better then less was his brother. She got up and walked away, she didn't know why he never told her. Rin walked back to the castle looking very mad, she really couldn't walk but she still tried.

"See what you done Inuyasha, you gaven her more pain then ever"Sesshomaru said growling at him"You should of listen to me"

"I wasn't the one who let her find out I'm your brother now was I"Inuyasha said looking at him and walked away"Sesshomaru, I'll let her go this time but I will go back at her"

Rin walk in the castle and then walked to the healing room to see if Thorn was okay, Inuyasha has caused her too much pain, even though it was her fault for knowing Sesshomaru but not knowing he was Inuyasha older brother.

"Mom how is she"Rin said walking in the room

"She's still alive but she still in alot of pain"Hope said looking at Rin and seeing a single tear fall from her cheek"Rin it wasn't your fault, you and Sesshomaru both kept secrets from each other"

"I have never kept even one secret from him"Rins aid wiping her tears away
"But you have"Hope said looking at her"Have you told him your the demon princess of this land"

"No but.."Rin said looking at her mother"He wouldn't have cared if I was or not"

"But you still didn't tell him, meanning you kept it a secret from him"Hope said look at Thorn then back at Rin

"Still"Rin said yelling"He could of told me that Inuyasha was his younger brother"

"But will it change your friendship"Hope said looking at her"Think about it, he doesn't care if your a demon princess or just a demon he cares about you"

"I hope your right ma"Rin said looking out the window"I hope you right"

"Milady there is someone at the front gate for you"Mina said looking at Rin"He said he really needs to talk to you"

"Ma,"Rin said walking to the door"I'll be back"

Rin walked to the front gates right behind Mina, she lead her to the main hallway. Rin looked at all her servants bow to her, she just kept walking. Walking right behind Mina through the main hallway. They walked outside, pasted the royal garden where the battle of her and Inuyasha had started was still going on. They reached the front gate, Mina had told the person that Lady Rin was on her way.

"Thank you Mina you can go now"Rin said looking at Mina bow to her then walked away

"So it is true you are the demon princess seeking the shikon jewel"Sesshomaru said walking in the gate before it shut

"Why would you care anyways"Rin said walking to her favorite spot in the royal garden

"Why didn't you tell me then keeping it a secret"Sesshomaru said walking behind her

"Why didn't you tell me Inuyasha was your brother"Rin said sitting down in the grass near the flowers and away from the loud sound of war going on"Well"

"Didn't know you cared so much"Sesshomaru said looking at her

"You must not get it, me and Inuyasha don't get along that good then hearing you and him are realated was a bad time to tell me now"Rin said watching birds fly around in the garden"I didn't tell you that I was the demon princess because I knew you wouldn't have cared"

"So keeping it a secret from me was still wrong and you know that"Sesshomaru said looking around the garden then at her"But we both kept secrets from each other was even worse"

"Do you think Inuyasha going to tell your father"Rin said putting her head on his shoulder

"He might but my father wouldn't care"Sesshomaru said"Unless you are someone he hates"

Rin got up and lead Sesshomaru in the castle.

"Where are we going now"Sesshomaru said looking at her

"You'll see"Rin said grabbing his hand and leading him in the castle even more

They walked up stairs, they pasted so many servants staring at them. Rin dragged him to a deserted hall, they were now in the west wing, no servant was aloud in here, the only people she let in the west wing was people she let in, her sister, her mother and Lord Youshi her step-father. They kept walking untill they gotten to a plain wall.

"What do we do now"Sesshomaru said looking at her

"Watch"Rin said letting go of his arm and put her hand on torch and pulled it down.

What had happen was she opened a passage way. She was the only one who knew about it. They walked into a beautiful room designed by her"What you think"

"Does anyone else know about this"Sesshomaru said walking nexted to her further into the room

"Nope, everyone that was aloud in the west wing doesn't even know what this room is"Rin said looking at him

"Why is this room here for anyways"Sesshomaru said walking to a chair and sat down

"It's here because when I'm mad or if I want to be alone I can just come here for some time alone"Rin said walking to him and sat down next to him

Rin and Sesshomaru started to talk more when her mom called her, she got up and walked out the room telling Sesshomaru that she'll be back. Rin walked out to see her mom looking at her.

"What"Rin said looking at her

"Inuyasha here and he said, he's ready to kill you for good"Hope said looking at her

"Mom could you excuse me real quick"Rin said watching her mom walk away, Rin ran to the secret passage to tell Sesshomaru"Sesshomaru, Inuyasha is here"

"I already know"Sesshomaru said looking at her"I saw him brake down the gate"

"I'll be back"Rin said running out only to have Sesshomaru run after her

Rin and Sesshomaru ran to the gates and saw Inuyasha attacking the castle. It made Rin even more mad, she really wanted to kill him now. Thorn was up in the healing room watching the whole thing between Inuyasha and her sister. Hope was right behind them, she was going to help Rin fight Inuyasha and his pals.

"Inuyasha.."Rin growled looking at him

"You look mad why"Inuyasha said runnig to her and pulling out the Tetsusaiga"Everyone here right now watching our fight, will see their future queen die by my hands"

"Keep dreaming Inuyasha, the only person to be dead is you Inuyasha"Rin said running to him with Azumariah in her hands"Die..."

Inuyasha laughed so hard, he was sure he was going to kill her tonight infront of everyone. Rin's clan was watching Inuyasha's little fight with Rin. Rin charged at Inuyasha but missed him by a second, he had already planned what he was going to do with her. He clashed his Tetsusaiga with her sword Azumariah making a loud bam sound.

"Rin you turnning weak, why is that"Inuyasha said scartching her on the side

*I have to finish him off or I'll be dead by tonight, I can't die I promise my father I would stay alive and not be weaken out*Rin thought falling to the ground and with tears coming out of her eyes*I also promise him that I would revenge his death and that promise I will not forget about*

*She's dying, if I can hit her once more I can kill her*Inuyasha thought walking to her and puting Tetsusaiga to her neck

"Die"Inuyasha said as he was about to cut her in the neck

"Nooo.."Rin said closing her eyes

Inuyasha was about to kill her until he heard someone call his name. Inuyasha looked behind him and saw a gigantic dog on top of a hill looking at him. That same gigantic dog turned back into his normal form. He started to walk to them all, some people from his land bowed to him others made whispers saying he was the great dog demon but they were right. He was indeed Inu Taisho lord of the western lands.

"Inuyasha step away from the girl"Inu Taisho said walking to Rin and looking at her"Who started this"

"Inuyasha"Everyone said pointing to Inuyasha

"Not true"Inuyasha said looking at them then at his father"Rin started it first"

"Inuyasha if you hadn't kill Rin's father, she wouldn't have tried to steal the jewel"Kagome said looking at him

"You killed him..I should kill you now"Rin said getting up but getting hold back by her mother and Sesshomaru"Let me go"

"Rin he died along time ago, it wasn't Inuyasha fault, after the battle with Aya she had tried him out, that's when Inuyasha came and finished him off"Hope said holding her"If he didn't kill Aya you wouldn't be here"

"You knew"Rin said breaking free from her grasp"You told me he died from the fire that started in our castle, he couldn't find a way out, you lied to me, I woulda been happy if he didn't kill Aya then I wouldn't let him die of a terrible death by that...that half-breed"

Rin ran back into the castle crying, thinking of running away, she didn't want to live now that she knows that truth. Rin ran to the west wing hopping no one was following her, she ran into her room still crying. She opened her door and shut it when she was in and ran to her bed. The covers on her bed was all wet now because of her crying.

"You lied to her"Thorn said looking at her mother"You told me the truth but told her a lie, why"

"It was for her own good"Hope said walking away"You never knew your father he died when you was born, she knew him more, he helped her with everything, I knew it woulda been hard for her to find out the truth"

"But was it for your own good"Inu Taisho said looking at her walk away

"It was hard for me to know the truth too. knowing that he died by a young child"Hope said turning around

"Inuyasha"Inu Taisho said looking at him"Give me the shikon jewel"

"But..no..I can't"Inuyasha said feeling scared

"Give it up"Inu Taisho said forsing him"She needs it more or may I say she needs him more"

"Your going to let her revive him"Inuyasha said giving him the jewel"That's pathetic she doesn't need him nor does he need her"

"How dare you"Rin said running out of the castle and running to Inuyasha with stuff coming out of her hands"I'm going to kill you Inuyasha"

"Someone stop her"Inuyasha said stepping back away from everyone

"No Inuyasha, you need to know how it feels when it comes to family"Sesshomaru said looking at him

"You're a trader Sesshomaru"Inuyasha said running up to Rin with Tetsusaiga in his hands but was dodge by Rin, she had scratched him on the cheek making it bleed badly"You wench"

"I'm not a wench"Rin said keep on hitting him everywhere"Die Inuyasha"

"Stop her"Hope said running to her but got pushed back by Rin"Rin stop this nonsense now"

"To late"Rin said scartching Inuyasha once more making him fall

"This is going out of hand"Inu Taisho said walking to her slowly but made her back up"Rin clam down"

"Stay away from me"Rin said running away from them to the woods crying

"I'm going after her"Sesshomaru said running after her"Rin wait up please"

Rin ran deep into the forest, thinking she can get away from everyone but couldn't and she even knew she couldn't but she still tried. She ran and stopped by a huge tree with a symbol that said his name, her father, it was her fathers tomb. She touched it and a it started to light up. A moment later someone showed up in the woods.

"Rin"Someone said from behind her

"Father you died, your not alive"Rin said backing up

"This is my spirt"He said looking at her"I know your mad because I'm dead but I'll always be with you"

"If it wasn't for me you wouldn't be dead"Rin said walking to him"I miss you"

"Rin do you even know why she said that"He said looking at her shake her head"She said it because when I went to go fight Aya, she came and attacked the castle so I took her to a field away from the castle and killed her when I came back Inuyasha was there all alone, I walked over to him and some barrer hit me, he had cause a barrer to hit me so he can protect him"

"But...you didn't deserve to die"Rin said seeing tears come out of her eyes"You didn't do nothing to Aya why she fight you"

"Hold on we have a spy"He said cutting the bushes in half

"Rin..."Sesshomaru said walking to her"What are you doing out here"

"Sesshomaru"Rin said looking at him"I found my fathers spirt and his tomb"

"Rin"Grestfallen said looking at her

Seconds later he disappeared

"Everyone is leaving me"Rin said falling on the floor crying

"No they're not"Sesshomaru said picking her up"You will always have me and I'll always be with you"

~End Of Flashback~

Rin was getting tried of these stupid flashbacks going on in her head. It was annoying and she knew it to, they meant something but what. She wanted to find out what was going to happen and she will. She fell on the floor crying and holding her head in her hands.

"Ahhhh get out of my head"Rin said crying

"What's wrong with you"Sesshomaru said walking to her but made her back away even more

"Stay away from me Sesshomaru"Rin said sharping her claws on a near by tree

I'll alway's be with you

"You lied to me"Rin said shaking her head but she was still crying"You said you'll alway's be with me, you betraded your family and you betraded me"

"Who told you I betraded you, Inuyasha, that was seven years ago when I betraded my family just to protect you"Sesshomaru said walking to her

"I never asked for your protection"Rin said looking at him"I really know it's hard for me to say this but really I didn't need you either"

"_"Sesshomaru just looked at her, he was going to walk away but he couldn't let her stay here in the forest

*How can she say that when I have always been with her"Sesshomaru thought then started to looking at her

"You don't mean that"Sesshomaru said walking even closer to her

"I do"Rin said looking at him then walked past him saying"You may think you never lied to me but you have"

"Don't do this"Sesshomaru said grabbing her hand and pinning her to the wall"I'm the only reason you're here still, if it wasn't for me you would be dead, so don't think that I didn't care about you when I did"

"Let me go Sesshomaru"Rin said trying to pull from his grasp"I don't need you anymore"

You're not alone no more you have me still and never will I turn my back at you

"Ahhhh"Rin said falling to the ground, she was crying"I lied"

"What"Sesshomaru said looking at her and grabbing her chin in his hand

"I do need you"Rin said falling with her eyes closed, she wasn't dead, she had enough for one day

Sesshomaru picked Rin up and took her to the castle. He carried her through the large doors and had many salves and servants staring. Inuyasha saw who he was carrying and ran to them both. He was mad, Sesshomaru had betrade his family once again.

"Sesshomaru, what is she doing here"Inuyasha said pointing to Rin

"She with me"Sesshomaru said walking past him"Inuyasha, you will not bother her, she not in the mood, nether am I, so leave us"

"Father"Inuyasha yelled so loud that his father came running down the stairs"Father look what Sesshomaru brought back to the castle after seven years"

Inuyasha's father looked over there by his oldest son and saw a sleeping Rin in his arms. Inu Taisho wasn't mad at all, he was actually glad she came back, he missed her at the castle. Her and her peaceful self, he always enjoyed her in his presence.

"Sesshomaru see her to one of the guest chambers"Inu Taisho said looking at him then at Inuyasha"Inuyasha don't bother her, she needs her rest and I know she's not here to pick a fight, she simply wanted to see Sesshomaru"

"Why would she want to see Sesshomaru...."Inuyasha said looking at him than started to think up a reason"Ahhhh.. that nasty, Sesshomaru and that wench, you disgrace our family name, Sesshomaru"

"Inuyasha.."Inu Taisho said growling at him"Inuyasha you are so rude and you say Sesshomaru ruins the family name but it clearily tells me that you are ruinning it more then him"

Sesshomaru couldn't take it no more so he just left without anyone knowing. He walked up the stairs and to the guest chamber, he oped the door and sat Rin on the bed gently so he didn't wake her. He knew she was lying when she said she didn't need his protection or she didn't need him no more. After he put her on the bed he walked out the room leaving a lonely Rin sleeping nice and soundly.

Later that day Inuyasha was taking a walk around the castle and passed the guest room Sesshomaru put Rin in. He was going to walk in and finish her off for good but his father called him to the main hallway. Inuyasha walked away from the room and walked to the main hallway. He found his father sitting down in his favorite chair looking at him.

"Inuyasha where have you been"Inu Taisho said looking at him

"I was walking around the castle"Inuyasha said turnning around to leave then looked at his father"How long is she going to be here for this time"

"I don't know Inuyasha"Inu taisho said getting up and walking to the stairs


Auther's Note: Nexted Chapter is called Going Back Home

Mini Summary: What happens when Rin goes back home. Rin gets caught up with the two lords of the eastern lands, they want to kill her to revenge their mothers death. Rin leaves the western lands, but before she goes Thorn her younger sister mess it up. What will happn when Sesshomaru finds out that Rin's leaving, will he let her or will he go after her. Find out next by reading Chapter Three: Going Back Home