InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Expected Beauty ❯ Remember ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
~Expected Beauty~

Summary: Rin, a flower demon, finds a way to the western land. She meets her friend Ayame in the Forest of Inuyasha. They spot the two lords of the western land, a priestess and the leader of the wolf tribe. They end up stealing the shikon jewel from the priestess Kagome, when Kagome finally realize what they were here for, she demands the villigers to kill them. They can't do anything, so Inuyasha puts them in a cell in the western castle. Who will save them, Rin thinks she can get out alone without anyone but she cannot.

Chapter Four:Remember

A hour after Sesshomaru and Rin got to the western castle, they began arguing aboutwhat to do with Thorn. Rin was mad that since Ryu had met her, he capture her sister. Ryu wanted to get Rin first than go after Thorn but she guessed that he got to Thorn first. Sesshomaruand Rin kept arguing, nothing was working, everything they thought of it comes to Thorn being dead or someone getting hurt.

"Sesshomaru we have to get Thorn back"Rin said walking around the room

"Rin, Ryu will not kill her until he has you both together"Sesshomaru said walking to her

"How do you know, he might have already killed her already"Rin yelled at him"Sesshomaru this isn't funny no more, Thorn might be dead right now"

"I never said this was funny"Sesshomaru said looking at her"Rin believe me she's not dead"

"What if she is"Rin yelled at him once more but she started to clam down"Sesshomaru, I love you, yes but my sister might be dead and if we don't find her quick we'll be too late"

"Whatever"Sesshomaru said walking out the door with Rin just looking at him walking away

"Damn, what have I done"Rin said walking to the bed

Rin kept trying to think of a way to get Thorn back. Rin layed down on the bed thinking, but she wasn't able to get anything when she knows Sesshomaru is mad at her. Rin got up and took off Sesshomaru top kimono that he gave her when they were coming to the western lands. She walked to the closet and got out a long pink dress out of the closet. She put it on, when she was done she put on some pink high heels then walked out of the room. She walked over to Sesshomaru's chambers, too see if he was there. When she got there, she knock softly but there wasn't anything. She opened the door and walked in.

"Sesshomaru are you in here"Rin yells but no answer came"Where can he be"

She walks in further. She calls out to him once more but still no answer. She walks to his bedside and sees a note on it that say's her name on it, she starts to read it.

Note:
Dear Rin,
Went to fight some demons in the north part of the western lands, I'll return shortly.
Love Always, Sesshomaru

Rin sat down on his bed wanting to cry but nothing came out. She then gained the strenght to get up and leave. She walked out of his room and walked down stairs as Inu Taisho looked at her. He wondered where she was going. He saw her run out of the castle and headed to the eastern lands.

He was going to go after her, but something told him that it wasn't a good idea. Inu Taisho just looked at her walk out the castle, she looked very mad and was not in the mood to fight with anyone or even talk to them. She quickly ran out into the gardens and ran to the lake where it connected to the eastern lands. She reached the lake in no time but the problem was she couldn't see anything, a white mist came into the air. She smelt cats and her sister nearby, she ran into that direction but when she reached it she started to smell a reek smell of blood. Rin thought if she keeps on with the road to her sister she can find her in no time unless they kill her. Rin saw Thorn lying in a puddle of her own blood.

"Thorn what happen"Rin said running to her"Thorn please be awake, I did not give up my life protecting you and now you die, Thorn please wake up"

"Ha, ha, ha I see you did come to save that brat from dying but I hate to break it to you she will be dead by the end of the night and you can't do anything about that"Ryu laughed as he heard a growl coming from her

"Your way far from what I can do, you still haven't realized that I am mated to someone with the power to bring her back"Rin growled at him as she ran to him but he kept dodging her attacks

"Oh I haven't forgoten, but the problem for you is where is he, I don't see your dear Sesshomaru around anywhere, if he doesn't hurry up and save you and your little bratty sister you'll both be dead by tonight"Ryu said hitting her which made her hit the tree

"Damn, he is telling the truth, how can I save Thorn by tonight without the Tenseiga"Rin whispered as she got up, she started to think that she could that if she finds Sesshomaru could she persuade him to give her the Tenseiga"I got it I can find him but I have to hurry"

Rin got up and ran back to the western castle. She reached the castle before sun down, she started to worry she only had until the sun comes back up. She walked into the castle and saw Inuyasha at the stairs waiting for her. Rin walked right past him and ran to Sesshomaru's room. She walked into his room, she saw no sign of Sesshomaru no where, she walked further into the room and still no sign of him. She walked out of his room and down stairs and pasted Inuyasha once again, until she heard his voice talking to her.

"Wait right there you little brat, I hope you know that it is rude just to walk past me and not say anything"Inuyasha said walking to her

"Do you have a point Inuyasha because if you don't then I'm going to hurt you, I don't have time for you or anyone around here, wheres Sesshomaru"Rin growled as she looked at him

"You mean you don't even know where he is, we've been looking for him since this morning and it's weird that he didn't tell you that he was leaving"Inuyasha said looking at her and walking around her

"He left a note in his room saying that he was going to fight some intruding demon in the western lands and that he won't be back into later"Rin said walking out the castle"He didn't even tell Inuyasha where he was going that is weird"

Rin ran out of the castle and ran back to her home land, she was mad Sesshomaru didn't even tell his brother that he went to fight demons in his land, but what was even weirder was that she actually thought he was lying to her. She came into his room and saw the saying he was out fighting but he left her room five minutes before that, something was strange but sooner or later she will find out. She reached her land and ran back to the castle. She saw Mina walking back into the castle until she sensed Rin behind her.

"Welcome back Lady Rin, wheres Lord Sesshomaru"Mina said asking her in curiousity

"He not here but Mina do me a favor if he comes here send him to me fast I have a bone to pick with him"Rin said as she was about to walk into the castle

"Milady where Lady Thorn I haven't seen her since you and Lord Sesshomaru left this place around three hours ago"Mina said as she looked into Rin sad eyes

"I sorry to tell you Mina but I have to Thorn is dead, Ryu killed her a hour ago"Rin said as tears came running down here eyes"Mina remember to bring him to me if he comes"

Rin ran into the castle crying her only blood family is dead, the only ones she has left is Sessomaru and his family and thats only the three of them. She ran to her hidden room and shut the door. She remembered when she first brought Sesshomaru in this room and then let Mina know where she was. Rin ran to her bed as she cried into the pillow, Thorn was a wonderful sister. She still needed to find out how to find a demons weakness and all that stuff, she died at a young age. Rin cried and cried but it didn't bring back her sister, her crying soon made her head hurt so she soon feel asleep.

Meanwhile with Sesshomaru, he returned back to the western castle at dawns peek. He arrived just in time to figure out Rin had left. He guessed that since he left her this morning, she would have thought he didn't care for her but it was a lie he cared about her and loved her truely. He walked into his room and smelt Rin all over it, he saw that she read his note and saw tears still on it. He walked out the room and out the castle and ran to the northern lands. He swimmed back to the north and ran to the castle it had Rins sense all over it. Sesshomaru ran to the castle as he saw Mina walk to him.

"Why hello Lord Sesshomaru, Milady has requested for me to bring you to her when you came, but it is sad that she is asleep right now but you can still go up there"Mina said looking at him as she lead him down the hall and to the hidden room"Here you go Milord"

Sesshomau thanked her as he walked into Rin's hidden room. He saw her laying on the bed asleep in a long pink dress with her heels still on her feet. He shut the door as he walked over to the bed, he wasn't going to wake her. He looked down at the woman before him and started to think why he had marked her. To his corrections, his mind told him he only marked her because he did love her and cared about her more then ever. He kissed her forehead and walked to the fution next to the bed and layed down,he wasn't going to sleep with her and wake up to her screaming saying why he was there and what was he there for. He soon fell into a deep sleep as he soon heard a noise coming from the top tower.

He wole up, he looked across the room to see a peaceful Rin laying down on the bed. Sesshomaru walked toward the door but stop, something inside told him not to leave her again. Shes not safe, unless he was with her but that didn't stop him, he opened the door as he started to, he soon heard a sound coming from Rin. he turned around and saw her breathing wildly and besides that she was awake. he looked at her as she went to stand up but she fell instead. She lost her balance for the moment, she looked at Sesshomaru as she got up. She look in his eyes as her eyes became watery, her tears wouldn't come out but soon they will, she thought Sesshomaru had left her and would have never came back but she was wrong. She wanted to walk to him and tell him what had happen to Thorn but she was afriad that he wouldn't have cared.

Sesshomaru just looked at her as he slowly walked to her. She looked confused about her feelings, something told her to go one way and the other way said to follow her heart and to return to him. He continued to slowly walk to her but when he was closer to her than before she back up. He watched her back up, so he quickly grabbed her hand so that she wasn't able to back up anymore. Rin did not struggle or nothing like she did years ago. Sesshomaru pulled her to him as he smelt her tears and wondered why she was crying. Rin cried into his kimono as he held her close to him. They stayed like that for awhile until he started to look at her and wonder why she was still crying.

"Rin, what happen"Sesshomaru whispered in her ear as he saw that she was not speaking"Rin what happen, why do you continue to cry"

Rin wanted to answer but no words came from her mouth. Sesshomaru knew she wasn't going to say anything simply because she couldn't. She wasn't able to talk and he knew it. Rins tears had dried up as she tried to get out of his hold. Sesshomaru wouldn't let her go, but why, Rin looked at him as she started to wonder, was he doing this because he cared for her or he just wanted her to stop crying. The answer was simple he cared for her, he wouldn't had came all this way for nothing.

*Why can't I talk, normally I can tell him whats wrong and he'll take care of it, but today the only thing I can do is cry, Thorn is gone and will always be away from this place, she's not coming back, I already know I'm too late to save her but I still care about her*Rin thought as her eyes begans to cry, Rin tried to hold it back but this time she couldn't, she only had one sister and now shes gone"This is insane, I have to stop this crying at once or Sesshomaru will do something that will make me stop, but..."

Sesshomaru couldn't take this anymore, he grabbed her chin as he held her still in his arm. He made her look up at him but this time she did struggle, he had to do something for her to look at him and to tell her that he was still with her and the mark proves it. Sesshomaru got her struggling body to stop for a second, he closed all the space that was left from them both, he leaned down on her and kissed her soft lips, just like he did before he mated with her.

Sesshomaru put his arm around her small body, with the hold of her chin he was able to deepen the kiss. Rin didn't struggle, she was with the man she had loved for years now. Sesshomaru tried making her kiss him back but she wouldn't yet. Rin soon got the idea that he wanted her to kiss him back, she was weak for the moment but she kissed him back. Soon after that she was rewarded with a hard and fast kiss from him. Rin tried putting her arms around his neck but she wasn't able to, he had already broke the kiss between them but she knew that wasn't going to be the last one, she'll be getting from him.

"Now are you going to talk or do you want me to make you,"Sesshomaru said knowing for what he said he knew she wasn't going to talk, he watched her look at a picture on her night stand, he looked at the picture, it had a picture of her and Thorn sitting down on a chair laughing, Sesshomaru looked at her and the tears coming from her eyes, he wiped her tears away and continiued to talk"She's dead isn't she?"

Rin nodded and tighted her grip on his kimono, she knew he cared for her and was going to help her through it. Sesshomaru let go of her chin and used it to caressed the side of her cheek and to wipe the tears that were still falling down her face. Sesshomaru grabbed her hand and kissed her as he pulled herself and his self to her bed. They both sat down, her head resested on his shoulder, he had her in a tight embrace. He soon forgot why he got up and what was upstairs. Rin fell asleep moments later but was soon woken up by the thing that was in the tower. Sesshomaru was already up and walking out the door, waiting for her to come with him. Rin got up and ran to the door, they both walked out the door.

They walked out the room and walked out to the towers, the noise from the towers began to get louder and louder every second they got closer to the towers. Walking up to the towers soon got chilly, she crossed her arms around her chest trying to warm herself up. Reaching the tower they walked in, they didn't really see anyone, wanting to walk back Rin sensed something coming from over them, she looked up and Ryu and Ryo hanging from wires on the celling. They both jumped down looking at Rin, Rin backed up into Seshomaru who grabbed her which brought her closer to him and not them. Ryu walked forward to her, hearing a growl from Sesshomaru made him laugh while continuing walking to her.

"I see you both came, how interesting don't you think Ryo"Ryu said laughing his way to Ryo

"Yes very interesting, but it would have been better if Thorn and her pathetic father Grestfallen was here"Ryo said laughing along with his brother Ryu,"He was nothing serious, pathetic like always, he wasn't even able to protect his little girl."

"Shut up Ryo, my father wasn't pathetic, if he was pathetic then way did he kill your mother, he was never weak in any way."Rin yelled to him while walking ot him, breaking from Sesshomaru embrace

"She did die of failure yes I must say but she didn't die from him, by his hands, he may had killed her but he didn't kill her spirt, it lives within us,"Ryu said walking to her,"She never gave up trying to kill him but was only to be killed by him when he was to be dead by her, now I'm here with Ryo and we will finish what she wanted to do years ago, kill him, he may be dead but your not."

"I love to see you try, I fought you before, your weak."Rin said looking at him, he ran to her in a fast speed.

Ryu ran to her, going a fast speed trying to reach her, when close enough she moved before he could get her. Sesshomaru watched her dodge Ryu's move, knowing her she'll go on forever trying to kill him, besides that he did kill what meant most to her Thorn, and for his mother she killed her father. This was going to go on forever, he had to stop it before they ruin the castle. Sesshomaru took this point as a great opportunity to pull out his whi and hit them. Pulling out the yellowish-green whip, Sesshomaru hit Ryu in the arm and Ryo in the leg. Rin looked ta him and growled, Rin dodge his whip, just to make sure it didn't hit her. Sesshomaru walked over to her, seeing her growl at him while walking to her. He grabbed her arm while jumping out the window, Ryu watched him do so and ran after them with his bloody arm. Ryo ranafter his brother moments later, landing on the ground, he threw his first hit toward her. It was some kind of thunder bolt, with electric waves coming toward her and Sesshomaru. Rin stood there looking at the thunder wave coming close to hitting them.

Rin moved out the way by jumping onto a branch from a nearby tree. Sesshomaru looked at her, he only had a few seconds to do somethingbefore the wave hit him. He unsheath his Tenseiga, while stabbing it into the ground. Rin looked at him wondering what he was doing, she than looked at Ryu seeing that he was going to connect his attack with Ryo's. Ryu pulled out his sword and attacked, the power from his sword sent secret waves which connected with ryo's electric waves. Rin looked down Sesshomaru, those waves were coming closer to him fast and all he could was protect himself with the Tenseiga. Rin went to go jump down to be with him but someone came from behind her, grabbing her made her struggle.

When the waves hit Sesshomaru, all could hear was Rin sceaming out to him, and Ryu laughing, before the electric circuit hit him, he saw Rin struggling on the branch, trying to get up, he wan't able to help her. When the wave hit him it felt like his body was becoming numb. On the branch Ryo was laughing he almost let go of Rin, but was surprised to find her punching him the stomach and running to Sesshomaru. Ryu leaped before her, landing infront of Sesshomaru while bearing his fangs at Rin.

"Move Ryu, this is not your concern"Rin growled at him while looking at Sesshomaru, his body looked so weak, his eyes were closed and everything about him looked so lifeless, the blood dripping from his weak body, had her mate, her Sesshomaru let himself take cover while she is safe.

"In your dreams Rin, I think it would be better if he was dead."Ryu said looking at her

"Move Ryu, or be moved"Rin yelled as she walked closer to him, he moves slightly so she could get through

Running to his side, Rin looked down at him, how could he, why did he do this, she knew he wanted to make up for all the times he wasn't there for her, all the times he could have marked her. Grabbing Tendeiga in her hand, she let a sigle tear fall from her face. She put Tenseiga over his body to see if his sword would let her use it on him, if she were ever to use it. Swinging the sword over his weak body, a blue light covered his body from what the sword did. Rin put down the sword and kneeled down by his side. When she used the Tenseiga he wasn't dead, from what the wave done has sent his powers to die on him while getting hit by the circuit.

Sesshomaru openedhis eyes to see rin lingering over him, he glow was small color of pink. It looked like she was disappearing right in front of him, well the truth is that she was disappearing in front of him. The bright pink surrounded her before she disappeared. When he watched her disappear it felt like she had left him for life. it hurt him to see her leave him like this, he loved her and cared about her, he should have mated and marked her years ago. Rin reappeared moments later, infront of Sesshomaru with a big smile on her face. She looked more like a demoness, over the years people and demons who came to her land they all thought she was human. Her hair was longer, black silky wavy it is, it went past her waste line, almost as long as Sesshomaru's. She wore a long white dress, the sleeves were long like all her other dresses and kimono's, he left sleeve was orange and the right one was blue flowers at the bottom. Her collar was orange and the bottom of her dress has those same flowers from her right sleeve on it. Her heels were tall. Her markings on her face started to show and was similar to Sesshomaru except she had three strips on her cheeks instead of having two like himself

Ryo and Ryu looked at her in shock, was this the same girl they were trying to kill, yes indeed it was. Ryu went to walk to her, he was stopped by a shock wave that looked like it came from rin. When he stopped he noticed a smile growingonto her face, Ryo watched Ryu walk to her, what was he doing does he want to get killed, or even worse die form coming close to her.

Moving closer to her, Ryu reached for the sword on the ground. Did he seriously think he could beat her with a sword that can not kill. Sesshomaru went to walk infront of Rin, when he heard her sweet, soft voice.

"Don't even think about trying to protect me again, I'm not letting you go this time,"Rin smiled as she stepped before him.

Rin stood there as Sesshomaru walked to her, standing next to her, he sa how serious she was. From the way she looked at him and talked to him, it seem she wanted him to live a little longer. Ryu continued to walked to her closer to them, a shiver came running down his back while walking to them both. He heard a small growl from Rin, the growl sounded like she was serious.

Rin pulled out Azumariah from it's sheath, it has been years simce she use her sword. Grabbing onto the handle, she threw her first hit to Ryu, meanwhile Ryo watched as he planned to kill Rin by throwing a certain kind of power at her. Pulling out his sword, he tried dodging the attack right back at her, but it back fired, wanting to attack to hit her it hit him instead. His and hers attack hit himself, he wasn't thinkingthat much, since she was a dog demon and he was a cat demon her power increases when she's in her true form. He looked at the power hitting him and growled. Ryu ran to his brother once the power faded away so he didn't get hit. Ryo was now laying in his own puddle of blood, this was bad very bad.

Ryu growl as he got up from where he was. His growl in his voice was deep and strong, something was caught in his throat as he growled. Rin did a small, silient laugh, she knew he heard her, she wanted him to hear her. Ryu continued to watched her laugh, to him it wasn't funny, to her it was very funny. He got up and walked to the couple, he looked at the sword laying on the ground, he quickly grabbed it and tried using it on his brother. Swinging the blade above the limb body he swung it to him, this time when he saw his brother after using the fang, nothing had happen. His body still poured out blood, he didn't look like he was alive.

Now it bothered him, his brother died a painful death, from that wench. How could she, this was painful, to have his brother dead like this. Yes, now he remembered he killed Thorn, she was torn away from her and now she wants revenge for what he did. Ryu walked to Rin and Sesshomaru, the anger and madness in his eyes stayed on Rin, as he heard her laugh hhe could tell it was revenge.

"Wench, you'll pay fo this,"Ryu said in almost a growl

"He deserved it,"Rin said looking at him

Ryu growled at the last comment she said, how could she say that, Ryo was good, a wonderful person, he was better than that little bratty sister she had. Rin looked at him in complete madness, he was mad at her for killing his only brother but earlier he had killed her only sister. Waiting for him to do something, Rin stood there, with Sesshomaru looking at her. Ryu finally did something, he grabbed Ryos sword from the floor and drooped Sesshomaru's Tenseiga. Grabbing a hold of the sword he came running to Rin with it in both his hands, coming closer to Rin, Sesshomaru jumped in the air while grabbing the Tenseiga, putting it into it's sheath he landed next to the dead body of Ryo's. Rin clashed her blade against Ryu's before he could chash ir against hers.

The swords made a big bom sound when the sword collided. Rin stayed holding Ayumariah with one hand while she used the other hand to dig her claws into his flesh. As she heard a scream come from his mouth and felt the blood come from her hands, she took her other hand that still had the sword in it, she swing it and cut off his left arm. The scream of pain came from him which made her satified, knowing him at least one more hit could damage him for life, make his body weak like he did to Sesshomaru. This reminded her whn her mother died, her scream was deep and sounded like she was in more pain than shehad asked for.

Ryu knelt down in front of her, driping in blood. The blood rushed down his throat, down his shoulder to his missing arm he once had, over his black kimono he notced that this was the end of his pitful life. Rin swung the sword once more but was surprised that ryu grabbed his sword in his other hand . Clashing the blade he was able to make her fall. Sesshomaru looked at him, kneeling before his Rin with the sword in his hand. Seeing the sword go over his head and to her he went to hit Rin with it, his sword his something but it wasn't Rin. He hit the Tokijin, Sesshomaru's sword from long ago, using Tokijin he cut the sword right back out of Ryu's hand. Stabbing him in the stomach than in the shoulder. Finally he was dead, dead along with his terrible mother, Aya.

Over the years, Rin had noticed that she didn't know why Aya and her two hated sons wanted her family dead. But now she knows, between the years when she was born and her mother was alive, her father had promiced her that when his first born was born he would hand her the baby to carry a life on its own, without knowing her proper parents. But it was all a lie, Aya had set him up when she was born.

"Finally their dead, they can live with their horrible mother in the nether wotld, forever."Rin whispered as she got up and walked back into the castle

Sesshomaru watched her leave and began to following her moments later. Mina had ran outside wondering what was wrong when she heard screaming and growls from outside the castle. Rin told Mina before she went in, to discard the body in the river. Sesshomaru walked past Mina and followd behind, Rin was walking toward the stairs when she looked in back of her to see if Sesshomaru was still following her, when she saw he was she continued on walking upstairs.

Following up, she turned different corners which wasn't leading them to any of the rooms Sesshomaru had knew about. When she finally stopped, she stopped infront of a huge door. Opening the door she walked in leaving it open so Sesshomaru could follow her in. He walked into the room while closing the door, he looked around the room to find Rin, she was nowhere to be found, but he did sense her in this room. He walked to the king sixed bed and sat down, seeing this room gave him an idea, they both can stay here and go back to the Western Lands and the castle whenever she wanted to.

Rin walked out of a small room next to the one she was in now. She walked over to the closet next to the bathroom, walking into it she picked out a nightgown to wear for later or for tomorrow, who knows if she was going to be wearing it tonight, depending on if shes in the mood. She felt something lingering over her sholder, it was Sesshomaru. Rin let out a small giggle when she felt his breath tickle her neck, feeling two strong arms going around her waist she stopped giggling and turnned around to look at him. He pulled her closer too his body, closing most of the space around them.

Sesshomaru grabbed her hand while dragging her back into the room again and to the bed, she dropped the nightgown when he grabbed her hand. Heading to the bed Seshomaru nearly pushed her onto it, laying down next to her made her smile, tonight was going to be their night. Confused by his actions Rin smiled, she knew what he was ready to do and she was going to let him even if it would take all night. he crawled down to her, leaning on her he captured her lips in his. This kiss was a keeper, she knew she was going to remember it for a long time.

She threw her arms around him as he deepened the kiss between them. Sesshomaru grabbed her waist pulling her to him, as he used his free hand to go behind her dress and untied it. Revealing her milky skin to him, he smiled as he broke the kiss and headed down her neck. He left small kisses down her neck and to her chest, hearing her moan made him want her even more. He let go of her waist and used that hand to travel down her body. While that hand travel through her curves, the other hand pulled her dress down even more. His kisses traveled off and to her breast line, going further down to her stomach.

Rin took her hands from his neck, and let them travel down to the top of his kimoono, opening it all the way she pulled it off him as her own hand traveled down his chest. He looked at her do so wondering was this what she called amting with him, but he just named it lovemaking. At first he wasn't going to mark her as his, he was considering this a one time thing until it came to him, he rather had him marking heras his than have another male marking her, and beat her everytime she didn't do what he wanted. And plus he enjoyed being with this women, hearing those soft moans slipping from her lips. Traveling back up Sesshomaru locked his lips with hers again. This was going to be a long night for the both of them, he wanted to mate with her until he received a child from her, making sure it was his. The kisses they share and the love they have created made them impossible to give up on each other. Rin wrapped her arms back around his neck, enjoying the kiss, what else was she to do when she was with the man she loved for years.

*********************************************************** ************************
Falling on top of her, he sensed something coming from her, in her was what he wanted the most, a pup was forming inside of her for hours without him knowing it until now. He smiled at her and kissed her as he climbed off of her and layed down next to her. Pulling her to him, he carefully wrapped his arms around her small, tiny waist, she pulled the blanket over them both before closing her eyes to sleep.

End of chapter
Note: Thank you all, for reading this story there will be a ending which will contain her child or may I say children.
The sequel to this story is called Unexpected Love