InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Expected Beauty ❯ Alternate Ending ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
~Expected Beauty~

Summary: Rin, a flower demon, finds a way to the western land. She meets her friend Ayame in the Forest of Inuyasha. They spot the two lords of the western land, a priestess and the leader of the wolf tribe. They end up stealing the shikon jewel from the priestess Kagome, when Kagome finally realize what they were here for, she demands the villigers to kill them. They can't do anything, so Inuyasha puts them in a cell in the western castle. Who will save them, Rin thinks she can get out alone without anyone but she cannot.

Chapter Five:Alternate Ending(Epilogue)

It's been a few months since Rin had her first born,and now she had a twin for the first born, named Norika. Akina, her first pup always wanted to be normal since she came into this world. On her birthday she told her mother that she didn't want nothing but to be free from this world, when her father heard about it, he laughed, but he respected his daughters choice. After Akina was born, Rin hoped that her next child was a boy, her luck ran out when she heard it was a girl, Sesshomaru, himself wanted a boy to rule his lands, the west. Norika, Rin's youngest daughter always wanted to be like her parents, to be happy and love someone like they did.

At the age of three, young Norika had wondered through the halls on her own without anyone watching her. Mina saw her looking through the sliding door where the gardens were, she smiled as she opened the door to the gardens for the young girl. Akina ran threw the halls for her, when she saw her smelling the flowers in the garden, she walked into the garden and joined her. Their father was looking for them when he saw them playing around in the flower patches when he saw Rin come walking over to them. Rin sat down at a tree with alot of shade, near her family tombstones she placed several flowers down on their grave when she came upon her fathers grave, tears came storming down her face. He left without her even knowing, she tried telling her daughters about the story but when telling it she would always cry, she was older now but she always blaimed herself for what happen.

Three years later the two twins Norika and Akina grew and started to age, but not in the face. They still had the sweet, innoscent face, like their mother, only one thing seperated them from being twins their hair color, Norika had long silver hair like her father, and Akina had long black hair like mother, people could easily tell them apart unless they both had the smae hair color. For Akina's eighth birthday, Rin gave her a wonderful kimono, it was a two outer kimono. Blue and White than had the pink flowers on it and the sleeves had the smae design on it like Sesshomaru's kimono. Sesshomaru gave her a sword that was formed from his and Rin's fang, they called it Angelle because of how powerful it was, it can heal both the dead and the wounded and from Rin's fang it made the power increase by a mile.

Norika thought her parents liked Akina more because of the and the wonderful kimono, Akina had got. She had no idea of what was going to happen when it came to her birthday. Her two months later, she was three years younger than Akina but her birthday was two months away from Akina's, Rin and Sesshomaru had a surprise for her, they again used their fangs on a weapon but it wasn't a sword, it was two daggers, the two daggers were formed to kill hundreds of demons in one sweep. The present Sesshomaru gave her personally was a moonstone, a necklace with power inside it, an N was formed on the cover of the moonstone, for the first letter of her name. She than realized that he gave her this to prove that he loves her dearily, and wouldn't choose anyone to replace her.

Months later, Mina informed Sesshomaru and Rin that the intruding demons Sesshomaru had went to fight years ago came back but this time they were in the Northern Lands. When Sesshomaru heard about this he began getting angry when will they give up, knowing him he would be gone for a few days. Walking down the hall Rin and her twin daughters walked to the Northern gate to see Sesshomaru standing there with Inuyasha and Kagome. Inuyasha and Sesshomaru were talking until they saw Rin and the two little girls behind her.

"Daddy where are you going,"Norika said as she ran to her father

"I'll be back soon, in a few days or so,"Sesshomaru said kneeling down infront of his youngest daughter,"just promise you'll stay out of trouble, Norika."

"I will,"Norika said as she ran off back into the castle.

He watched her run off as Rin came walking up to him."I'll be back Rin, just keep those two out of trouble."Sesshomaru said grabbing her hand

"I will, don't get into much trouble youself,"Rin said as she gave him a small kiss than walked off

"Be safe,"Sesshomaru whispered to her than jumped on the demon horses back and ran off into the dark forest with Inuyasha trailing behind him

Rin and Akina waved to Sesshomaru as he rode off leaving them alone with Kagome and her daughter Molly. Most servants weren't working this weekso they had the castle to themselves. Mina was there but Rin considered her more as a friend than a servant. Rin and Kagome walked back to the castle before asking Akina, if she want's to go back to the castle or stay there, she told her mother and Kagome that she was going to stay there for a while. Walking in, they saw Norika head up stairs, Rin shook her head as her and Kagoe walked up stairs, when they reached the east wing, Rin showed Kagome where her room was. Kagome and Rin was became good friends over the years, ever since she found out she mated with Sesshomaru and became his mate. She thought the relationship with those two was going to down, but when she saw their two daughters she gave him, she knew that maybe it might work.

Walking to a door in the east wing, Rin opened it, looking at Kagome her eyes went wide when she saw the room, she than gasped. Rin giggles as Kagome walked in more, the room was wonderful, the walls were blue, her bed was a queen sized, the dressers matched the bed sheets and walls. She had soft blue fur as the carpet.

"This will be your room Kagome, I hope you like it and feel more comfrontable, I know it's alittle small but it's the biggest one in the east wing,"Rin said smiling at her

"Thanks, it really doesn't have to be big because me and molly don't mind having a small room, Rin,"Kagome said while forming a small smile on her face

"While were talking about Molly, I thought you might want Molly to have her own room so I put her near my two darling daughters,"Rin said looking at her

"If you don't mind, I would love to have her close to your lovely daughters,"Kagome said

Rin nodded as she walked out, closing the door, she went looking for her oldest daughter Akina, she walked into the garden to see if she was there, she wasn't but instead Norika was. She saw Norika placing flowers on the three tombstones. Rin smiled as she walked over to her, placing her hand on her shoulder, she had surprised her. Norika turned around to see her mother looking at her.

"You scared me,"Norika said while looking at her

"I see your putting flowers on their tombstones again,"Rin said in almost a whisper

"Who are they,"Norika asked her

"My parents and my younger sister,"Rin answered as she continued."My father died so many years ago, after my sister was born, my mother died a couple years after that, and for my sister she died around eight years ago, it hurts me because she was my last family member I had,"the young girl said nothing to her mother as she continued."That's why you have to find lov before it's too late."

Three days later, Sesshomaru had arrived back at the northern castle in the middle of the night, the time of night where everyone was already asleep. Walking into the dark hallways of the castle, he walked into Akina's chambers, walking in he saw his little girl sleeping on her bed. Walking out of her room he wakled into his other daughters room, she was also asleep on her bed. Walking out the room, he retired to his own chambers or may he say his and Rin's chambers. Going into the room, he saw Rin laying down on the the bed under the covers in her nightgown. He walked to the bed, but stopped and turned around and walked to the closet. Dropping his armor and his top kimono, he walked back to the bed and climbed in. Staring down at the women before him, he pulled a single piece of her hair from her face, as he leaned down kissed her forehead, after that he closed his eyes to sleep.

The next morning Rin woke up good as new, looking down, she gasped when she saw Sesshomaru, did he come home last night, she smiled as she got off the bed and walked to the closet. She picked out a baby blue dress, her sleeves were long and on her waist was a white bow that was tied in the back. After that she got on her matching baby blue high heels and walked out. She looked at Sesshomaru, her smile didn't fade away, she was so worried something had happen to him, she was glad to be back into his arms. She walked out the room to see her two daughters standing outside the room smiling.

"Mommy last night I saw daddy walk into my room,"Norika said jumping around,"where is he."

"Yeah mommy where is he,"Akina said looking at her mother

"He's asleep right now but if you truely want to wake him than go right ahead,"Rin said with a smile, as her and her daughters walked into the room.

Akina and Norika ran to the bed jumping on it and shaking Sesshomaru, Rin just stood in the back laughing, when she saw Sesshomaru finally wake up, he looked at his girls jumping on him. Smiling and laughing Rin walked to the bed and dragged them out the room, she turned around once more and starting laughing even more, before walking out. She walked out the west wing and walked to the east wing, walking toward Kagome's quarters, she knock softly than walked in. Walking in she noticed Kagome wasn't there but a note was left on the bed and it signed Kagome.

Note:
Rin sorry for leaving on a short noticed but last night I couldn't sleep, neither could Molly, we both had a bad feeling about Inuyasha, thinking that something bad has happen to him. We found out that I was wrongg when we went to look for him. I bet you would have done the same thing with Norika and Akina when it came to Sesshomaru, Funny right, well not that funny when it comes to you, you and Sesshomaru had been together for years ever since you were a child, while not the mate part you both cared about each other and worried if something bad happened, plus you both have two lovely daughters what else could you want besides their safety. What I'm trying to say is that when Inuyasha came home last night, me and Molly thought about going back home to the western lands. Thank you for letting us stay here, I hope we will cross paths soon, goodbye and thank you.

Sincerely your friend,
Kagome

Rin finished reading the note, she soon felt tears fall from her face, she didn't understand, did she do something wrong to make Kagome leave, that's right she said she didn't feel at home when she came. She wanted to know why, was sleeping here in the northern lands so hard for her or was something wrong staying here so a couple a days/nights. Rin wiped away her tears coming from her eys as she saw her daughters pass by and wanted to know what was wrong, they ran to their mother tugging on her sleeve.

"Mommy what's wrong,"Norika said jumping on Rin's lap

"Yeah Mommy, are you okay and wheres that nice lady, Miss Kagome."Akina said looking at her

"I'm fine girls,"Rin said with a smile,"But Kagome is not here, she went back to her home,"the smile on her face didn't fade,"girls, I think it's time we go on a small trip to the western lands."

"Doesn't daddy own the western lands,"Akina said acting so curious

"Yes he does, he is surpreme ruler of those lands,"Rin said softly,"girls go up stairs and pack two weeks of cloths and hair supples, while I go up stairs to tell your father, oh and tell Mina to do the same, she's coming with us, not as a servant but a guest."

"Yes momma,"the girls said as they headed up stairs

Rin watched the girls run up the stairs, and ran toward their room, Rin smiled as she did the same, reaching her room she walked in, looking at a Sleeping Sesshomaru on the bed, she giggled to herself as she quietly walked to him, climbing on top of the bed, she crawled on top of him while kissing him. She pushed down on his chest to deepen the kiss. Closing her eyes as she noticed his lips were moving against hers. A smile came upon her face when she felt his lips move against hers, Rin wrapped her small arms around his neck, while pulling him closer to her. Fighting the urge to flip her over and make love to her, he calmed down as her lips left his. Staying on top of him she smile, she smile was deep, it was a loving smile.

Rin quickly crawled off him, as he looked at her, before getting off the bed, before she could even get up he grabbed her hand. Pulling her to him, Sesshomaru placed his hands on the ties of her dress, wanting to untie it but he sensed that Rin was ready for this not today. Rin looked at him curioiusly, what was he doing, she had to get ready for the trip to the western lands. A moment later, a knock came to the door, Sesshomaru let go of Rin and Rin got up and answered the door. Her two lovely girls were standing in front of the door smiling, they took that from their mother. The girls ran into the room seeing Sesshomaru still on the bed looking tired. They smiled as they quickly ran to the bed, jumping onto the bed the girls jumped on him. Norika looked at her mother and the bag on the floor next to the closet.

"Mommy aren't you getting ready,"Young Norika said as she ran to her mother

"Ready for what,"Sesshomaru asked her

"Were going to the western lands for a couple of weeks,"Rin said as she looked at him

Rin wlaked over to the closet, opening it and grabbing all er cloths. She grabbed her heels that went with a certain dress of hers. Grabbing her hair supplies and her other personal things for the trip. She put it all in her bag, Sesshomaru watched her dos so as he got up and walked out the room. Akina watched her father leave, she went running after him leaving Norika and Rin all alone until a knock came to her door, Rin looked behind her and saw Mina waiting for her at the door. Rin allowed her to come in for a while just until Akina comes back telling them that their rides are ready.

At the stable Sesshomaru and Akina walked through each stable trying to find a ride to get to the western lands. Akina saw a stable that was dark and scaring looking, she turned around to see her father petting a two headed dragon. She walked to the stable seeing a black dragon at the edge of it, and saw a baby black dragon in the corner near the other dragon. Akina had figured that it was her mother in the corner across from the little baby black dragon. Akina walked into the stable, she went near the baby dragon until the other dragon ran infront of her and growled. Sesshomaru heard the growl and ran toward the stable, he saw a scared Akina standing infront of the huge dragon that lingered over the baby dragon as if it was protecting it.

He grabbed Akina's arm and walked out the stables, Sesshomaru told her to go get her mother and tell Mina and Norika to grab their bags and meet back here. She did what she was told and got her mother,her sister and Mina grabbed the bags and they all met back at the stables, Sesshomaru had brought out three demons horses and a black dragon that looked much like the one from the dark stables. Sesshomaru had not brought out Rin's dragon because the one she always rides is the one who snapped at Akina, that dragon would always snap at people when they come near her or her child, but when it comes to Rin, she never growls or snaps at her.

Rin walked into the stable that the dragon was in, she walked to the baby dragon and picked up the dragon. She heard a tiny gasp coming from Akina, turnning around she saw fear in her eyes, Rin walked over to the huge creature near the corner, she stopped when infront of it, petting it softly. Rin climbed on top of it a moment later, the dragon walked past Akina and out the stables. Rin had named this large dragon Hiarkri because years ago she saved a baby dragon from nearby death, her mother had told her that the owner has been looking for it since it was born. Hiarkri was a common name for a young dragon that's why the owner named her that. But a few days later after the owner took the dragon away he came back to give it back to Rin, he didn't want it anymore. Rin found out that the young dragon was sick, she took it into her care, she made sure that it was taken extra care of. A few months later she noticed a big difference in her when she stopped eating and never came out to see her. That's when Rin got worried and came to the stall, she saw the poor thing laying on the floor laying there dead.

Rin buried her in her favorite garden. Months later she once again found a hurt dragon in the woods, Rin brought it back to the stablesto rest. At first the dragon had snapped at her when she came to her, it growled everytime she came near it. It took her a few weeks to train it to like her more and not to growl or snap at her. Rin placed the small dragon when she jumped off. the young dragon name was Hikariko, this dragon looked just like her mother. Rin walked over to the pole that had the rings and blankets just in case they got cold. Rin watched Norika climb onto a demon horse that was while with black feet. Akina had a hard time getting on a brown demon horse, Mina was in back of her laughing. MIna jumped from her whitle horse and walked over to Akina and the horse. She clamed down the horse and told Akina to ride her horse.

Rin watched her oldest daughter have even more trouble getting on that horse. Rin walked over to her and the horse, the horse name was Itzura because people had trouble with her, handling her, she didn't know why Sesshomaru would bring out that one. Rin helped Akina onto the horse making sure she wasn't going to fall, after a few seconds on the horse, Rin walked back to Hiarkri and Hikariko. Climbing ontop of the black dragon she allowed it to spread it's wings before walking around the other horses. Sesshomaru climbed onto Ryuujin, his black dragon, looking at Norika walking around the others Kitana, the demon horse must have liked her becaus eit wasn't giving her any trouble. Meanwhile Mina was running around on Itzumi, this horse was fast and seemed like it didn't want to stop running.

A whip came crashing down onto the horse which made it stop, returning the whip back in Sesshomaru's fingers, he looked at the horse panting heavy. Now that everyone was ready they could go, Rin led the way out of the gates, following behind was Sesshomaru than Mina and Norika. Akina's horse Itzura wasn't running she tried calling out to her mother but her mother was too far ahead to hear her. Norika and Mina stopped, looking back, they saw Akina walking as she dragged her horse with her. norika turned around and ran to her sister, Akina stopped walking when she saw her sister come running after her with Mina behind her.

"We have to keep going sis, mommy and daddy are going to be mad if they find out we stopped."Norika said grabbing her hand to climb onto her horse

"It's no use, this stupid horse won't run,"

Meanwhile Rin held onto Hikariko making sure she wouldn't fall, she stopped Hiarkri at a small stream for break, she looked behind her seeing only Sesshomaru behind her, she didn't see her daughters or Mina. She looked at Sesshomaru in a concern way, she had to turn Hiarkri around so that she was facing Sesshomaru and his dragon.

"Where's the girls,"Rin said looking at him

"I thought they were behind me."

"Shit, we have to go back,"Rin said having Hiarkri run the other way

Hiarkri ran as fast as she could, she could tell her owner was a very concerned person and wanted to help her as best as she could. Rin told Hiarkri to go faster until she saw mina and Norika in sight, she saw Akina trying to pull Izura to come along but she didn't. Rin pulled out a whip from her bag and hit the horse with it. Sesshomaru came from behind her looking at a whip crash against the horse. A yell came from the horse, it went running behind behind Sesshomaru. Sesshomaru threw a rope around Itzura's neck. Rin climbed down off Hiarkri and walked over to Itzura and tied the ropes around Ryuujin's neck to make sure she doesn't get away. Once the ropes were tied, she grabbed Akina's hand and dragged her over to Ryuujin, she helped her onto the dragons back. Sesshomaru put a blanket over her so she didn't get cold herself, Akina grasped the blanket around her tightly around her body.

Rin signed as they were once again ready to leave, she climbed back on Hiarkri, tapping her softly to go, the huge dragon began walking into the darkness with the others following behind her. They all stopped back at the stream to rest, Rin looked behind her to see her daughter Akina sleeping, she was leaning against the dragons neck, Sesshomaru was leaning against a tree near the creek. His eyes were closed, he wasn't sleeping but resting alittle. Rin walked over to the black dragon that was called Ryuujin, she grabbed his ropes and made him walk with her to the post, she unhooked Itzura's ropes and tied to the post. Once the ropes were secure, she grabbed Akina and layed her down in the green grass, she looked how peaceful her little girl was when she was asleep. Norika told Rin that she was going to be riding Kitana in the meadows and Mina was going to be coming with her on Itzumi. The meadows weren't that far from the stream so Rin allowed them to go, she did tell that if they were to get lost they were to go east and past the meadows there, that's where they would find the western castle.

Norika had a race with Mina, the race went past the meadows, they had stopped infront of dark woods, Kitana was trying to keep going but Norika pulled her ropes, Itzumi did the same. Norika looked at Mina and asked her if she knew where they were. A dark shadow creeped from between the tall trees, Norika growled as the figure walked to them. Mina looked at the figure, she noticed it came from the direction of the western castle, she then heard another growl come from Norika. She could tell she was a daughter of Rin and Sesshomaru, their spirt lives within Norika. The Figure's face then showed, it was a dog demon like herself, he had long light brown hair, he had a scar on his left eye, his eyes were dark Rin, his fangs showed when he saw Mina and Norika, he had figured Norika was a daughter of Sesshomaru.

"You,"the demon said pointing to Norika,"are you a lords daughter,"

"I'm a lords daughter, yes but I don't know which lord your talking about."Norika said looking at him

"You look like Lord Sesshomaru's youngest daughter,"he said looking at her

"Actually I am his youngest daughter,"Norika said looking at him

"Sorry Milady but do you know where you going,"he asked her, he saw he shake her head no,"than may I insist you to the western lands, I could find you mother and father and tell them that your at the western lands,"he looked at how scared she was but she did look serious like Sesshomaru,"oh and by the way I'm Kai, a servant from the castle."

"It's very nice to meet you, but me and Ms.Mina must be going,"Norika said pulling onto Kitana's ropes

"I will show you where the castle is, and plus you grandfather is wanting for you at the castle."Kai said looking at her, as a demon bird came flying down on his sholder,"the castle not far from here, and the demons here won't be happy to see people in the forest, the night is their hunting hours,"

"Since it's not far from her we'll come with you, but it better not be a trap, Kai if it is Lord Sesshomaru and Lady Rin will kill you,"Mina said pulling at Itzumi's ropes

Kai nodded as he turned around and walked the other way, Norika and Mina followed behind him. Norika knew they had to get back, her mother was going to be mad if she doesn't come home. They walked through as don't forest, howls and barks come form al over, Mina looked up and saw birds like the one on Kai's shoulder, they were all circling around them. Mina felt a shiver go down her back when they past wolves in the middle of the road. Kai looked behind him to see Norika looking at the wolves all around the woods. He told the girls to make the horses go faster, so they could get to the castle before dark and before the wolves comes and tries to attack them. They arrived at th castle minutes later, Norika looked at how big the castle was, she started to wonder, her father left all this for her mother, he must of loved her dearily. Walking into the gates a man stood infront of the large door, he looked like Sesshomaru, that must have been Inu Taisho, father and Sesshomaru and the old demon lord of the West.

"Welcome Norkia and welcome Mina, where is Sesshomaru and Rin, and where is your sister,"Inu Taisho said looking at the young girls

"Milord I told Koga and Ayame to go get them from the meadows in the east,"Kai said interrupting him.

"Okay, well since they'll be here in a while, Kai will show you to your rooms,"Inu Taisho said looking at them, then at Kai,"prepare some stalls for they're wonderful animals."

"Yes Milord,"Kai said while pulling the two girls, they had the demon horses following behind them

They walked to the stables, it was a short way to the stables if they went through the small pond that was in the main yard. Norika looked around seeing all the bird demons following them, the wolf demons started to surround them by that time. MIna looked at them surround them, there was a group of them everywhere they went. Mina tightly grabbed the ropes to the horse demon, she looked over to Norika, sh looked so serious ans fearless like her father. Kai was ahead of them, he laughed when he saw how scared Mina was, he noticed Norika was looking around but didn't look abit scared. Silently Kai signaled the demons to come toward them, Norika noticed this and smiled. Kai seemed confused of how she could smile at this moment, he continued watching her, she pulled out the daggers her parents gave her. Mina looked at Norika also confused than got the idea, she pulled out her bow and arrow. the wolves graowled as they went to attack, now Kai signaled the bird demons, at this point Norika saw it, she knew Kai was plotting against her.

Norika went to run after him, but was stopped by her mothers voice. Rin stood there, in back od her was Sesshomaru. Standing next to her. Norika and Mina put their weapons away and walked to Sesshomaru and Rin. Norika whispered something in her mothers ear, it made her gasp, she leaned over to Sesshomaru and whispered the same thing Norika had told her in his ear. A growl came from Sesshomaru's mouth, Sesshomaru went for an attack but was stopped by Rin's sweet voice.

"Don't let, Norika handle this, if you were to handle it, Akina would wake up if you did it yourself,"Rin said with a smile,"I'm counting on you, Norika."

"But mother,"Norika cried out

"No buts Norika, listen to your mother,"Sesshomaru snapped at her

"Yes Father,"

Kitana looked at Norika walk to Kai, and went to run after her master, Sesshomaru grabbe her ropes and pulled her. Norika felt scared as she walked to the cat demon, none of the demons that surrounded them, never attacked her, they were all backing away from them. Kai then wasted no time he went running to the young girl, nails out ready to kill. Norika dodged his first attack, she move and grabbe her two daggers. Kai got out his own sword and ran to her with it in his hands, Kai clashed his sword with her daggers, pushing back he was able to make her fall onto the floor. Kai went to slash her with it as she was on the ground, she quickly moved out of his way, she had to be careful or she'll be dead by the end of the night. Kitana watched this and went running after Kai, she used her fire power to cover her whole body to make her look to make her look more like a flaming horse. What the horse didn't know was when she did that some fire hit Norika on the arm but no burns or bruises was left on her arm nor did she cry out in pain, it was as if she had fire power. Kitana threw herself over Kai, Norika walked over to the horse and petted it. The fire on the demon didn't affect her, moments later, she didn't know how she did it but the fire rose upon her, she threw fire balls at him to make him stay down on the floor.

Kai laughed as he disappeared infront of her, those bird demons left and the wolf demons ran into the forest. Sesshomaru had his guards run after them, Rin walked over to her daughter who was sitting on Kitana's back, she saw a small crystal around her neck that was a symbol of a flame, Rin knew that her daughter was the chosen one for fire and had the same power as her but her's was fire and her mothers was earth. They rounded up the guards to search everywhere, to look in every bush, pond or tree, Kai's life was now limited.

Authers Note:I'll explain later about why she was a chosen, the sequel Unexpected Love will be posted later.