InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Exploring the Sengoku Jidai ❯ Perfect Kisses ( Chapter 20 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

“Perfect Kiss” Drabbles Written for Forthrightly's Valentines Day Challenge on LJ
100 words each
 
Accidental Desire(Inu+Kag)
 
She startled at a noise in the dark and he held her, kissing her brow reflexively, calming her. They parted quickly, but it was too late; his mouth remembered.
 
Following her heartbeat in the dark, his tongue tried to catch her taste on the air.
 
Are her lips even softer?
 
Catching her elbow, pulling her to him, her breath skimmed his cheek just before his mouth pressed into hers. He wasn't even sure they'd touched, her lips were so light and smooth, like feathers… or silk… until her mouth firmed gently against his.
 
She kissed back and he stopped breathing.
 
 
 
Victory of Temptation(Sess+Kag - Ack! My first!)
 
His eyes were as golden as the others she knew so well, but colder. Harder. They lowered slowly, following the line of her nose, studying the detail of her lips. She noted calculation in them, reserve… curiosity. His delicate nostrils flinched, flaring as he detected her desire. Glancing up quickly, catching her acquiescence, he made his decision.
 
His eyes narrowed and he came down on her without hesitation, without sentiment. Though his lips were soft, he was not. She opened to the command of his kiss, meeting his tongue in a battle to explore forbidden flesh and taste the unknown...
 
 
ForeverKiss (Mir+San)
 
Everything was numb; no feeling, no regret. Only peace. Darkness encroached, but instead of a weight it brought with it freedom, permission to relax, to dissipate into permanent rest.
 
Sango's tears were hot on his cheek, the only thing left to feel. His eyes caught hers and held them. Could she see the happiness that filled him? His love for her… could she take it with her? His last gift?
 
She lowered her mouth to his, her full lips pressing lightly into him, filling his heart until it shattered into the white light of her love.
 
Forever hers.
 
Forever his.