InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ EXTREME!!!! ❯ sho 6 ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
(A/N: Inspiration for this chapter came from the iCarly special, “iDate a Bad boy.”)

5 months later…

Itaru ran through the forest, pushing himself faster with every step. It’s been two years since his last visit home. Of course he’s been meaning to visit, but he got distracted… Itaru smirked as he remembered the reason the was distracted. ‘I have to remember to visit her again,’ he thought.

Finally, he stopped on top of the hill that overlooked his parents’ village. The village men were working and women were chatting. Inhaling deeply, he sped off to his home on the east side of the village. (A/N: their home is located in the same place Kagome’s is in the future.) Within minutes, he arrived in front of the two story hut. Smiling to himself, he went inside and took notice that his parents and otouto weren’t home. But his sister was. He made his way up to her room. Without knocking, he opened her door loudly.

“Kiyomi! Your big brother is- Oh, My God!!”, he yelled. (A/N: I know it’s supposed to be “Kami” instead of “God”, but “God” fit better to me…)

Mitsuko moved off of Kiyomi and fidgeted with his clothes. Kiyomi wiped her face off and blushed nervously. She looked up at her brother, “Hey there, Itaru. How’s it going?” Mitsuko chuckled at her nervousness. Itaru’s surprised face snapped in Mitsuko’s direction. In less than a second, he grabbed the wolf by the neck and pinned him the wall. Itaru growled lowly.

“Who…the fuck…are you?,” Itaru asked.

Mitsuko rolled his eyes and him, “Look, whatever your name is-”

“My name’s not important. You should be worrying about your life.”

“Itaru, cut it out! Let him go!,” Kiyomi yelled at her brother.

“What?! He was attacking your face and you want me to ‘let him go’ ?” he asked his sister, incredulously.

“Yes! Now back off!”

“Are you nuts? You were being taken advantage of! Why would I let him go?!”

“Because I like him!”

Itaru froze. He looked from the cocky wolf to his pleading sister. He growled under his breath and released the wolf’s neck. “Out,” he said to the wolf.

“Nani?,” the wolf asked.

Itaru pulled the wolf out to the entrance of the house and threw him outside with Kiyomi yelling at him the way. “You…will stay away from my sister,” Itaru threatened.

Mitsuko picked himself up and dusted off his clothes. He looked up at Kiyomi, who was standing right behind her brother with concern in her eyes. He smirked at her to let her know he was alright. She smiled back.

“I’ll see you later, Kiyomi,” he said, ignoring Itaru.

“Okay,” she said, happiness leaking through her words.

Itaru looked back at his and glared. Her smile faded and she backed away. He turned back to the wolf, “I see you near her and I will gut you, skin you, burn you, and feed the ashes to parents. Got it?,” Itaru threatened as he slammed the door.

“What the hell is wrong with you? Baka!,” Kiyomi yelled at him and stomped her foot.

“Nothing! I was protecting you from that disgusting bastard!”

“I happen to like that ‘disgusting bastard’!”

“Oh, really?!”

“Yeah, really!”

“Well, get over it because you’re never seeing him again!,” Itaru yelled as he stomped off.

Excuse you!?”

He turns back, “You heard me!”

“You can’t tell me what to do and especially not who I can and can’t see!”

“I’m your older brother. You have to do what I say!”

“Who said I’m going to listen to you?!”

I did and you are!”

“No, I’m not!”

(A/N: She’s really being a brat… I’ve had enough of this.)

Inuyasha, Kagome, and Sato walked in to find them yelling at each other. Sato covered his puppy ears to keep the noise out. Kagome squatted down to comfort her youngest child.

“Hey!,” Inuyasha yelled, but was ignored. He tried again.

“Shut up!,” Sato yelled with his eight-year-old voice.

Kagome stood and put two fingers in her mouth and whistled loudly, gaining her twins attention, “Thank you. Now can someone please tell me why you two are arguing like children? But, one at a time!”

“I was in my room with Mitsuko and here comes Itaru, barging into my room without knocking. He starts freaking out for no reason and he tossed Mitsuko out!,” Kiyomi explained.

“I came home to see my family, but instead I see my little sister sucking faces with that flea-infested mongrel!”

“He’s not a flea-infested mongrel!,” Kiyomi snapped at him.

“Fine! He’s a pervert!”

“He’s not a pervert!”

Kagome whistles.

“Itaru, that was just Mitsuko. I’m actually glad you got to meet him,” Kagome said.

“He already met him this is just the reunion,” Inuyasha said, lifting Sato and taking the boy to his room.

“Mitsuko?,” Itaru said the name in disgust.

“He’s the one courting your sister,” his mother explained, nicely.

Itaru turned to his Imouto slowly. She had a cocky look on her face and her arms were crossed over her chest. She had an ‘I’m-waiting’ look on her face. He looked away, “Gomen, Imouto.”

“For what?”

He clenched his hands at his side, ”for my horrid behavior toward your guest.”

“You’re forgiven. Don’t let it happen again.”

“Whatever,” he said walking off.

Itaru stomped off after his father, fuming. He found him helping his otouto put away his toys.

“Dad,” he said.

Inuyasha turns around, “How may I help you, Itaru?”

“Did you know about them?”

Inuyasha turns back to the toys, “You mean you sister and her new love?”

“Don’t…say…love.”
< br> “Of course I knew. If I didn’t that boy would be dead by now.

“Why are the still together?”

“Wh not?

“You’re just gonna let her run around with some guy??”

“Hell no! I know Mitsuko and he knows if he pulls some crap I’d rip off his ass and shove it down his throat. Then he’d still have your sister to deal with.”

They shuddered. Kiyomi could be scary when she was angry…

“She has her mother’s temper,” Inuyasha said.

“I’m not that bad,” Kagome said, appearing in the doorway.

Suuuurrrreeee you’re not,” Inuyasha said.

She narrows her eyes at him and walks away.

“You just screwed yourself. You do know that, right?,” Itaru asked his father.

“Kagome!,” he yelled after his mate and following her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone was sitting at the dinner table , enjoying their dinner. Inuyasha was giving Kagome his “puppy pout”, Kagome was trying to ignore her mate, Sato was hiding his vegetables in his napkin, Itaru as glaring at his sister, and Kiyomi was ignoring said glares. Suddenly, Kiyomi dropped her chopsticks and draws everyone’s attention.

“Mitsuko said that his mother is inviting us for dinner tomorrow,” she said.

“Oh! We should go. Right, Inuyasha?” Kagome asked, daring him to disagree.

“It’s a great idea. We’ll leave tomorrow morning if we want to get there early,” Inuyasha replied smirking at his mate.

“Are you kidding me!?,” Itaru yelled.

“Nope. Ayame-san wants us to visit. She said it’s been forever since we’ve last seen each other,” Kiyomi replied.

“That’s true. We’ll leave tomorrow and everyone’s going,” Inuyasha said, glaring at his eldest son.

“Yay!,” Sato yelled from his seat.

Kiyomi smiled evilly at Itaru and he glared in response. A low growl rose from his throat. ‘Great.’, he thought.




Ja Ne!








I hope you enjoyed it!! Please Review!!