InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Face Down ❯ I've had enough ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: Nope don't own it...go figure.




Face Down: Chapter 1


Hey, girl, you know you drive me crazyone look puts the rhythm in my hand.Still I'll never understand why you hang aroundI see what's going down.


Kagome slid across the floor of the hut again, a large bruise forming on her cheek. It was one of a number of buises covering her body. InuYasha had changed after the last fight with Naraku. She could only blame it on Naraku. After all InuYasha would never. That was the only reason she hadn't left him yet. She didn't want him to suffer or be alone. Kagome lay completely still on the floor until he left. Slowly she stood and went over to the mirror that she had brought from her time.



Cover up with makeup in the mirrortell yourself, it's never gonna happen againYou cry alone and then he swears he loves you.

Kagome cried as she applied foundation to cover her bruises. She didn't want the others to worry. He always came back and apologized to her, held her, said he loved her. And he did. And she did him. She looked at her face in the mirror. Would loved be enough? Love didn't stop the hand the flew toward her. Love didn't heal the bruises or cuts. Love didn't fix the furniture. She froze as she heard the mat covering the door swing open. Sesshoumaru stood there, looking at the bruise.

Do you feel like a man when you push her around?Do you feel better now as she falls to the ground?Well I'll tell you my friend, one day this world's going to endas your lies crumble down, a new life she has found.

She watched as he walked closer and gently touched the bruise. They had gotten along since she had agreed to watch Rin for him. But still this was out of character. "Did my half brother do this?" "He didn't mean it." Instantly she defended him for it. It was more of an instinc than she really wanted to defend him. After all he didn't hit her easier than the first time he did it. "Why?" "I wanted to go home." "Come." He gestured her out the door. "I can't!" Kagome held her hand to her face. "I don't want to get hit again."

A pebble in the water makes a ripple effectevery action in this world will bear a consequenceIf you wade around forever, you will surely drownI see what's going down.
I see the way you go and say you're right again,say you're right againHeed my lecture.


"We have an agreement. Come." She took a step back. "You will be under my protection. Under the laws of the Inuyoukia he can not touch you. If he does he will die. Now come Rin is waiting." Kagome walked out of the hut and face to face with InuYasha. "Where are you going? I told you that you ain't goin' home." She hid behind Sesshoumaru as he stepped out. He took a step toward her, hand already raised. "Does this make you feel superior InuYasha?" Sesshoumaru asked.

Do you feel like a man when you push her around?Do you feel better now as she falls to the ground?Well I'll tell you my friend, one day this world's going to endas your lies crumble down, a new life she has found
Face down in the dirt, she said,"This doesn't hurt", she said,"I finally had enough."

"You keep out of this." He growled and took another step toward her. "Or maybe it is Naraku controlling your feeble mind." Sesshoumaru comented. InuYasha growled and charged. Sesshoumaru sidestepped pulling Kagome, by the back of her kimono, with him. InuYasha slid in the dirt and quickly turned. "Kagome get over here." InuYasha pointed next to him.

One day she will tell you that she has had enoughIt's coming round again.

Kagome shook her head and hid more of herself behind Sesshoumaru. "InuYasha I can't. Not until your better." "If you come here now I promise not to hurt you. Just come here." InuYasha said in a soft voice. Again she shook her head. He growled and feinted going for Sesshoumaru. Sesshoumaru pulled Kagome into the air with him, but InuYasha was right on them. Blood started flowing from Kagome's new claws marks that stretched over her shoulder and down her arm.

Do you feel like a man when you push her around?Do you feel better now as she falls to the ground?Well I'll tell you my friend, one day this world's going to endas your lies crumble down, a new life she has found.

She looked at him with tear filled eyes and held her shoulder. He looked back with disbelief clearly on his face. "Kagome... I'm sorry....I....I didn't mean to. I love you." "I know you do." She said softly and looked away. " I can't do this any more InuYasha. I've had enough." He watched as Sesshoumaru flew away and beat his fists into the ground. "Kagome!"

Face down in the dirt, she said,"This doesn't hurt", she said,"I finally had enough."


Naraku sat down wind in the nearby forest and laughed. He'd just removed his spell over InuYasha. It took longer then he had originally planned to get the miko to leave him and Sesshoumaru wasn't in his calculations, but that didn't matter. His objective was to get the miko away from InuYasha. Naraku laughed again.




Well that was chap 1. R & R!