InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Failure ❯ A New Life Beside ( Chapter 11 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A/n: Guess what chapter this is! That's right, it's the (insert neon green flashy lights) LEMON CHAPTER! WHOO! The one we've all been waiting for! So strap yourselves in kiddies for a sexy ride!
 
Disclaimer: I'm going to make you do dirty things Rumiko never did to you, Inuyasha. You're not mine, though.
 
Chapter XI: A New Life Beside
 
Inuyasha had Kagome between his legs, and she was practically stuck. He was barely allowing her to move since she woke up from her alleged `coma'. Though she protested to the best of her abilities (which were rather weak and lame, and caused her to swoon with dizziness and nausea; Inuyasha instantly forced her to lie down against her will), she could not convince them she was in a coma. But she told her she had been `asleep' for almost a full two months! This data blew her away, and left her sitting there in shock.
 
What human being could possibly sleep that long and still be as tired as she was? She felt as if she could sleep a year and not be phased by it... So Kagome sat in Inuyasha's lap, rather begrudgingly, as he wrapped his legs around her and his arms around her shoulders. His chest was up against her back, and to her very strong embarrassment she could feel his... his... (down there...) twitch every once in a while... mostly whenever she squirmed... which cause her to squirm further in distress until Inuyasha would bark at her to sit still.
 
And I couldn't ever guess why... she thought sarcastically, and was half tempted to tell him so the third time he had barked at her that way. But she kept her mouth glued shut to save herself the massive embarrassment that would ensue after such a radical comment.
 
And to her surprise, no one seemed to mind Inuyasha and Kagome's recent `developement' (that was what Kagome had come to call it, since she wasn't quite sure what was happening between them). In fact, everyone seemed to pointedly ignore it.
 
Whether his nose was shoved up against her neck, nuzzling into her hair softly and her face was heated to the point Kagome was sure she'd get her fever back... or whether Inuyasha would just suddenly pick her up and carry her around bridal style outside so she could get some `fresh air' and some `sun on her pale skin cause she looked like a freakin' (she subbed for Inuyasha's language...) spectre'. Though when he tended to do that, villagers would stare until Inuyasha would snarl at them, `What the heck you lookin' at ?!' (Again, Kagome had subbed for the obvious words... but it was rather aggravating to censor her own thoughts all the time, and she was about resolved to quit... Hey! If no one heard her say it, who would give a shit? Oh... damnitt...)
 
The villagers would start shaking, seeming as if they were ready to pee their pants. They would either scuttle off in a hurry, or apologize profusely and return to their chores.
 
But I gotta admit, I really love those walks... I hate feeling cooped up, she thought to herself dreamily...
 
It was not only a chance for her to get out, it was a chance for Inuyasha to open up to her more privately when their friends weren't hanging over them in concern.
 
It was on one such a walk that Inuyasha had told her what he was thinking when he made his decision.
 
Her heart had clenched when he told her he was just truly tired of hurting her and just wanted to end her pain. And she had rapped him on the head and called him an idiot.
 
And though he never said those very words he told her when she woke up again, she could see it in his eyes. The molten fire that burned there, causing his eyes to almost look gold as he gazed at her intensely, causing her to look away. She felt as if she looked in his eyes too long he might burn up her soul with passion.
 
But he only gave her those looks when they were alone.
 
And she preferred it that way, seeing as she didn't want her friends to see the way he made her writhe.
 
“Kaede-baba! What the fuck is taking you so long?!”
 
Kaede turned and looked at the hanyou in impatience at his own, staring at him like a withered old mother. He snapped his jaw shut when she sent him the motherly `eyeballing'.
 
“Be calm, will ye child? I am just attempting to make the last of Kagome's medicine...” Kagome visibly shied away. The stuff tasted horrible!
 
“Must I?” She whined. Inuyasha, Sango, and Kaede told her all at once, “Yes.”
 
She pouted, looking to Miroku for support. He just shook his head. Well, she was clearly outnumbered... and she looked to Shippo then, who shrugged helplessly.
 
They were all against her! She eyed them all, swearing vengeance silently to herself for putting her poor taste buds through such torture.
 
While lost in thought, she felt the nasty substance be shoved into her mouth by two clawed fingers. She wanted to gag as soon as they hit the back of her throat, but Inuyasha kept her mouth shut and demanded, “Swallow.”
 
She glared at him evilly, and swallowed.
 
“Now that is done, Miroku and Sango, can ye two take these packages to the Torukai family? Their child is very ill, and that contains some medicinal herbs for her.” Miroku nodded, caressing Sango's ass as she stood. She smacked him on command, more out of habit than anger. She had gotten used to it, after two months of being alone with him. She just started to not care anymore, especially now that she had him all to herself.
 
They were official.
 
“Dear Sango, must you still smack me now we are together?”
 
That was when she got angry, as she grabbed one package and scowled at him, “Miroku, I still do that since you said you just did that as a lure. So now that we are together, can you please stop groping me?”
 
“...sorry...” Miroku grumbled unwillingly.
 
“Good,” Sango ground out as they exited the hut.
 
Shippo sighed, and ran up to Kagome, hoping to finally be able to play with her today.
 
“Play with me, Kagome, pleeeeease?”
 
He gave her his best puppy eyes, and he could see she was about to give in when Inuyasha shot his hopes down. “No, brat.”
 
Kagome felt bad. Since she had been sick for so long, she hadn't had a chance to give him any attention at all. And now that she was getting better, Inuyasha was stealing most of it. Whether it was on purpose or not was a different story.
 
The kitsune frowned at Inuyasha, “I wasn't asking you!”
 
Inuyasha balled up a fist in threat, “But I'm the one telling you! SCRAM!”
 
Shippo `eeped' and skittered outside to avoid the fury of that which was Inuyasha's nuggies. Kaede sighed.
 
Inuyasha growled at her countenance, “What's your problem, baba?”
 
“Inuyasha, why don't ye take Kagome out to the forest today since it is a nice day?”
 
She's just trying to get him out of the hut since he's in a bad mood... Kagome herself got moody at this because Kaede was going to explain to them today why Inuyasha didn't go to hell.
 
And Inuyasha was obviously going to make good on that promise.
 
“Baba, you told us you were going to explain shit to us!” Kaede turned around and shook her head.
 
“Not I, Inuyasha. That would be Myouga.”
 
Inuyasha winced as he felt the familiar bite on his nose, and effectively squished Myouga. “Master Inuyasha! As alive as ever I see!”
 
Inuyasha rumbled with annoyance again, his ears moving quickly in agitation. “Oi, jiji! Where the hell have you been?!” Myouga stood up, dusting himself off, “To find out more on Naraku, Master Inuyasha!” Inuyasha seemed rather placated by this answer, and questioned Myouga, “And what did you find out?”
 
Myouga began to grovel, and Inuyasha's aggravation spiked. “Jiji...?” He spoke in a low, aggressive manner that made even Kagome grimace.
 
“Er... well, nothing... m'lord...” Myouga grumbled the response. Inuyasha squished the flea, stood up with his eyes closed as if in attempt to will himself to be calm-even as his eyebrow was twitching reluctantly.
 
“Let's go, Kagome...”
 
Kagome looked up at him in question. “Inuyasha... don't you think we should at least talk to him more...?”
 
Inuyasha seemed ready to have an aneurism. “Damnit!” She winced again, knowing he wasn't angry at her but in general. Still, she hated to see him angry.
 
Currently she was more sensitive to his emotions than ever before. Him being angry in the past would sometimes just ruffle her feathers... but nowadays, it would easily make her upset.
 
Inuyasha watched her wince... he knew she hated to see him moody, so again he tried to will himself to be calm. But he just wanted to get out of there. He didn't even want to know why anymore... but Kagome did...
 
Can't she just let it be what it is?
 
Yet he sat down and closed his eyes, trying to focus on his breathing like Miroku told him to do whenever he was unreasonably angry. It wasn't really working, though...
 
Kagome picked up the flea who had inflated himself from his flattened form and spoke gently to him, “What can you tell us about Inuyasha not going to hell, Myouga?”
 
Myouga laughed, tsking the two and surprising them both. “Kagome-sama, do you not remember when you went to hell to save that little girl and Inuyasha could not accompany you for he had demon blood in him?”
 
Both Inuyasha and Kagome's jaws went slack.
 
“Inuyasha's soul may be able to go to hell, but his soul is in fact connected to his body at present and his body cannot journey to hell because of his demonic blood.”
 
Inuyasha bent down to the little flea, staring at him in shock, “For once you were useful jiji.”
 
Myouga seemed to get offended, “Master Inuyasha, so little faith you have in me!” He flailed his tiny arms in objection.
 
“Well, how the fuck do you expect me to have faith in you when you run away at the least sight of danger, jiji?!”
 
Myouga went silent, shivering in nervousness.
 
Suddenly he shouted out, “It was nice to see you, Master Inuyasha, but I think I shall continue on my journey for knowledge on the whereabouts of Naraku! Nice to see you again, Miss Kagome!!”
 
Myouga leapt off of Kagome's hand as Inuyasha attempted to pounce on the miniscule parasite. “Myouga-jiji! Oi! You bastard, come back here! I'M NOT DONE YET!”
 
Kagome just giggled. That was so typical...
 
And Inuyasha turned around at the sound, sitting on his hands and knees, resembling a dog on his hunches... and to her surprise, he was smiling affectionately at her.
 
He seemed blissfully ignorant of the dumb look he was giving her.
 
But his face hardened after a half a second, the look lasting barely long enough for anyone but her to catch. “Let's go, wench.”
 
He hoisted her up bridal style as usual, and ran out of the hut without bothering to tell Kaede goodbye, much to Kagome's irritation. But he seemed to be in a lighter mood now that he was running freely, heading toward their sanctuary.
 
Inuyasha's Forest.
 
But Kagome's mind had an itch, and she wanted to cure it. “Inuyasha, did you know?”
 
Inuyasha didn't look down at her, for he was leaping at high speeds and needed to pay attention so as not to injure either one of them, but he did reply, “Know what?”
 
Kagome grabbed a lock of his hair and yanked a little bit, causing him to stop in his tracks and look at her with a small hint of disapproval. “What was that for?”
 
“So you'd look at me.”
 
One of Inuyasha's ears flattened in confusion. The other ear was turned carefully toward her.
 
“Why?”
 
Kagome looked up at him, “Inuyasha, did you know?”
 
Inuyasha began to get visibly uncomfortable and annoyed, “Know what, wench?”
 
Kagome sighed gently, maintaining her composure. They needed to have a serious talk.
 
She cupped his face gently, looking deep into his eyes so he'd understand. “Inuyasha... did you know?”
 
Slowly realization dawned on Inuyasha, and he turned his gaze from her. Both his ears lay against his skull, and his brows furrowed together. This was obviously a topic he didn't want to speak of.
 
But she turned his face back towards hers, looking at him. She wanted to reassure him she wasn't going to be angry.
 
His eyes melted, and he started walking slowly toward their destination-the Goshinboku.
 
“...no, I didn't know... that...”
 
He didn't know that his demonic blood would keep him from going to hell? Kagome felt a pang in her chest that she tried to ignore...
 
Inuyasha's gaze was averted again when she dropped her small hands from his face unconsciously. “But... Kagome... think about it... things happened how they were supposed to. This is where I am supposed to be...”
 
Kagome looked at him curiously.
 
“...W-with you...”
 
He put her gently down on the ground, and sat beside her. She leaned against his shoulder, and he ran a claw nervously through his hair.
 
He had never been so sure about anything in his life. Kagome was a dream come true... and he didn't want her to go anywhere.
 
He wanted her to be his mate.
 
But was so scared out of his wits that he was afraid he was going to run.
 
“Inuyasha? Why are you shaking?”
 
Inuyasha turned and looked at her with wide eyes, nervousness seeping through them.
 
Kagome reached over and rubbed his shoulders, thinking he might be chilled. He might have caught what she had, and that thought made her concerned. She didn't want him to get sick...
 
“I'm... I'm fine Kagome.”
 
She frowned at him, dropping her hands. “Fine.”
 
He waved his hands, grumbling. Women were too fickle...
 
“That's not what I meant, Kagome.”
 
She crossed her arms and huffed. “Fine.”
 
It was his turn to frown, “Why do you have to be like that, huh?”
 
“I don't know what you're talking about.”
 
“Cut it out Kagome.”
 
“I'm not doing anything!”
 
He pushed his face into hers, the need to dominate her attitude and demand respect from his bitch rising in his instincts. “Stop being so damn difficult! There's no reason for you to fucking be moody, cause I only meant I wasn't cold, okay?!”
 
“I'm not moody!” Kagome shot back, pushing her face into his.
 
He growled, barely noticing how close they were to each other until her breath tickled across his lips. Her fire drove him crazy always, and that was something he loved about her...
 
He decided it was now or never.
 
He devoured her lips into a hungry kiss, dragging her body onto his lap. This dazed Kagome effectively, and caused her to open her eyes wide and stare at him through the kiss.
 
What the hell got into him?!
 
Then to her further astonishment, he kissed his way down her jaw to her neck and sucked on her pulse. She felt a heat in her stomach she wasn't sure how to react to and muttered nervously, “U-h... Inu... yasha? What're you doing...?”
 
 
She heard him mumble against his neck.
 
He had said, “Shut up Kagome.”
 
She frowned. What the hell?!
 
Who is he to tell me to shut u-...aaah!
 
Her thoughts were cut off as he nibbled on her collar bone and she felt a thumb brush over her nipple through her bra. This is when the panic set in.
 
When did he get his hand up my shirt without me noticing?!
 
“Inuyasha?” she squeaked.
 
“Shut up Kagome.” He spoke more verbally this time. “Don't think, just feel. Okay?”
She wasn't sure how much she was down for that. But her body didn't care apparently, though, as she arched into him as he ripped off her shirt completely and began to nibble on the plane between her breasts. He growled dominantly, heaving her up a bit. His arms encircled her waist, pulling her flush against his body in a possessive manner. Kagome's mind began to swim as her insides lurched and curled under his hot touch, causing her flesh to become warm.
 
He dragged his claws lightly along her spine, causing her to shiver and tingle, goosebumps appearing wherever he touched her.
 
She was on cloud nine and wasn't sure if she could come down.
 
Unless I'm ovulating...!
 
“Inuya-!” He cut her off with a kiss, pushing her onto her back and ran a hand up her thigh to stroke her through her panties.
 
She suddenly forgot what was so important that she needed to remember.
 
She felt his tongue delve into her mouth, velvety... rough one way and soft another, caressing her tongue. It was as if he was savoring her taste to the fullest. He was consuming her, and she loved every moment of it. From the way he stroked her, to the way his body molded to hers...
 
In a swoop, he had his haori top off, red and white flying to some distant location. He sliced her bra and skirt off, and when she was about to complain about him destroying her fuku, he pushed her panties to the side and shoved two fingers inside her hot opening. She choked on a breath and her eyes became large.
 
He brushed his fang over her ear, smiling, realizing he had moved with probably too much haste as he cut off her panties. But he needed her so bad...
 
You like that, don't you Kagome...?” he whispered huskily into her ear, as a whimpered breath escaped her throat and she began to sweat, arching her back up into his torso. He had not yet begun to move his fingers, and she was trying to rock her hips into his hand... but his free arm had snaked its way around her waist and was holding her still.
 
She nodded desperately at his question after it had registered (which took quite a while), still choking some. She had suddenly forgotten how to breathe... Her airways needed to open...
 
Breathe, Kagome...” She sucked a large breath in at his words, and exhaled sharply as he moved himself a fraction deeper inside of her. He tilted his head downwards, and nuzzling a pert breast affectionately, grazing it with a fang. She gasped, putting a hand on his shoulder and the other on his head, grasping a fist full of hair. She didn't pull, but she twisted it a bit. He rumbled a purr, liking the way she was demanding with her touches.
 
He slipped the breast into his mouth, lapping at it and flicking his tongue over the nipple, causing her to wriggle and mew quietly.
 
“Don't make any noise Kagome...”
 
She whined softly, but did as she was told. He moved his head to the other breast, taking his sweet time... he began to finger her, increasing his pace. He felt her walls contracting, becoming tight and moist against his digits. He felt his excitement grow as he kicked off his hakama pants without much thought.
 
She was moving so much he was afraid he might slice her with her claws, so he removed his fingers much to her distress. She was nearly there!
 
...Wherever it was she was going!
 
And he noticed her affliction, smirking at the affect he had on her. He had control of this, and he was enjoying ever delicious moment of making Kagome his and his alone.
 
He licked his dry lips, pushing the tip of his shaft against Kagome's opening, making her snap back to reality.
 
When... when did he remove his pants?!
 
She began to stress again, noticing the size of him of backing up a bit. She looked at him, horrified, and voiced her worries, “How do you expect to fit THAT in ME?!”
 
He stared at her in confusion for a moment, and looked down. He wasn't that big!
 
“I'm average Kagome!”
 
She turned a bright red and grumbled, “That's not average!”
 
He growled... this was killing his mood. His eyebrow twitched as his fangs elongated, and he thrust into her, bringing his fangs down onto the nape of her neck. She cried out, surprised and hurt by his claim to her virginity so suddenly.
 
He waited until she had accommodated him, as she breathed rapidly. He had not yet pulled out of her, and waited for her to move.
 
She didn't.
 
Instead, she was shaking like a leaf.
 
He sighed, and did his best to lick her shoulder in reassurance while his fangs still laid inside her flesh. She squirmed a bit, causing herself to moan and roll her hips instinctually. Her grinned against her skin, and began to thrust into her.
 
Finally, fucking Kami!
 
She was relaxing.
 
She groaned, rubbing his ears and causing his eyes to roll into the back of his head, his thinking becoming sluggish.
 
That was very nice.
 
He thrust into her harder, touching the tip of her womb opening and she let out a little cry. He lifted his hands and pulled her up, sitting up himself and thrusting up inside her. He hit her g-spot consecutively, causing her to twist and mutter his name over and over as if it were the only comprehensible thing for her.
 
He gripped her around the shoulders, his claws digging into her slightly, leaving tiny pinpricks in their wake.
 
MINE!
 
She was screaming by then, though he had told her not to, and he was loosing it. He began to pound her, grinding her down onto him as hard as he could. He could feel her swollen lips ride the edge of his penis, her clenching him so tightly that it nearly hurt him, and he was going mad off of her heady scent.
 
Sweaty, alluring, she could only be a Tennyo. Nothing as beautiful as this maiden before him could possibly exist as an earthly being.
 
Ramming up into her a final time, he shot his seed into her womb, crushing her against him as he spilled himself into her.
 
She cried out her release then, clutching onto him as if she were going to fall if she didn't... even though she was kneeling...
 
She had screamed his name, as he pulled his fangs out from her and kissed her in a dizzy way, pulling her into a tight embrace.
 
He fell onto his back, and she fell on top of him, almost instantly falling asleep. She had still been weak... so he couldn't blame her...
 
He brushed the bangs out of her face, smiling down at his new mate...
 
He kissed her forehead, and while she slept wonderfully ignorant of the world around her, he whispered to her, “...I hope it looks like you, Kagome...”
Then Inuyasha allowed himself to take a nap on the forest floor in the hazy afternoon sun for the first time in over a century.
 
A/n: Not too hot and sweaty... I sowwy ;-;. But I wanted to have a plot twist! Dun dun dun! KAGOME'S PREGNANT! And I'll actually do this-we'll take a vote on what it should be. A boy or girl? I believe I've already decided what he/she shall look like, but I think I'll leave the gender up to you guys!How much fun is that? Interactive goodiness! Mwato you guys, much love!
 
And to Madoise... I wanted to smack that evil bitch Kikyo when she first appeared on Inuyasha, but now she's a little sweeter. She makes a lot of sense.
 
Oh well. Love you bunches, yous guys!