InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Fairytales Don't Exist ❯ Meeting the Parents ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

AN: Ok, little explanation. One, don't think that I put that little `compromising' position for them, with the thoughts of sex in mind.

I didn't. Battlewhore pointed out that. Well, here.

What you are thinking is along the lines of what Miroku was thinking. Inu's dad was thinking more of the lines of `oh, she can probably beat him up'.

…..

Everyone wants a daddy like Inuyasha's! It's just because Inu was whining so much earlier. (yes, whining, just a more censored version of whining.)

Oh, and Inuyasha and Kagome were embarassed about their position and didn't like it because, well, frankly, here's the situation.

Imagine you get new seating arrangements in class. You get put next to a jerk, a really really annoying jerk you wouldn't help if he was sinking in the ocean and you were on a nice big yacht with LOTS of spare life savers and boats and such. So, when you both get up, he falls on you. What do you do?

Exactly.

And don't get any thoughts about…. Nevermind. I WANT you to think that. And I won't tell you what I want you to think because then you won't think it.

Understand?

I forgot to clarify this.

Miroku is wearing his robes, like in the anime and manga.

Kagome is wearing her school uniform.

Kikyou is wearing her miko outfit.

Inuyasha is in his regular clothes, only less tattered and more of a nice looking way. (not that there was any problems with his clothes before….)

Sesshoumaru. Same outfit. His clothes fit him fine. ^^

Sesshoumaru and Inuyasha's dad. (Inutaisho)

Long black coat (now with an embroidered gold dragon on the left side) and on the inside is like Sesshoumaru's outfit, only no armor and fluffy stuff.

Inuyasha's Mom (Atsuko)

A pretty pink kimono, like the one in the anime, from Inuyasha's childhood memories? Yeah, that one. He's so CUTE as a kid!!!* goes starry eyed *

I'll add more as it goes along.

Anymore characters I missed? Tell me. I'm a bit of a scatter brain. -.-;

By the way, do you want longer chapters?

Here you go!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Step away from Inuyasha." Her voice was really REALLY creepy and monotonous, deadish. Scary girl. Scary scaaaaary girl.

Looking up at Inuyasha's face, which is like, 2 inches away from mine, and I can see that he's really annoyed. What the hell is he annoyed about? I mean, I'M the one who is SQUISHED to the floor by an ego-manic who happens to be LYING on ME! Oh yeah. I'm pissed.

"I'm not repeating myself again. Get away from him." Woah, this is what people call `issues'. Let's all say it together. ISSUES.

"Be reasonable Kikyou, Inuyasha just tripped." Great, now the white haired guy is `helping' and it really isn't. Helping that is.

"Oh shut the fuck up." Sorry Miroku, but that bitch is getting on my nerves. Nevermind. I'm not sorry. Saying that just to see Miroku's face is worth it. There is a look of horror and disbelief written all over his face, and his mouth is hanging open. It looks like I could stick hmmm…. a really big book in there.

"What did you say?" Ok, why the hell is this guy NOT getting off me??? We have been lying here for an hour! Ok, exaggerating, but still, you would be annoyed too if a guy was laying on you, unless you're one of those perverts, and besides, he's heavy.

"Well, I'll repeat it soon as you get this moron off of me." And I shoved the surprised man off of me, and got up, brushing my outfit.

"What the fuck do you think you are doing `Gome????" Miroku asked me, more out of shock than anger.

"Pissing off the guy I'm supposed the be a sex slave to!" I reply enthusiastically, totally sarcastic. I don't think the white-haired guys and `keiky' got that part of it.

"WHAT???"

Fairytales Don't Exist

Chapter Five

Meeting the Parents

By: blue sakuras

~*~

"Now, um, what was it?" I asked the girl who was sitting in front of me.

"Kagome, sir, Kagome." She answered. Her attitude had changed a WHOLE lot after the little `incident' with Inuyasha, and the conversation she had with Miroku.

"Ah, yes, Ms. Kagome. I think we have a little misunderstanding. What was the meaning of your outburst about being my son's sex slave?" Her face can really change expressions really fast. She looked positively livid for a second or two, which then turned into an extremely depressed face, then completely blank. Strange. But very interesting.

"Well, Lord Inutaisho. It's like this. I got an order from you that you wanted a lovely pure young maiden to be a birthday gift to your so-"

"FUCK NO!" Damn it. It was all going so well. Inuyasha should really take to this slave, or I'm gonna take Tetsusaiga and go to the nearest mountain, and kill the mountain. The stress is getting to me.

"Inuyasha." I begin. "You WILL take her as your servant. She is NOT a slave, but a SERVANT. She will be paid. YOU won't scare her off like the rest." At my last comment, the girl snorted, looking amused.

"What's so funny bitch?" My son and his `lovely' language. Enter my life.

"You." She said as she pointed to my angered heir. She's gonna do just fine. Now if I could just get Kikyou to be a little more understanding about this whole situation.

"What??? I refuse. Dad, if you make me keep her." And gestured his hands toward the mentioned girl. "I will NOT marry Kikyou. Speaking of the wench, where is she?" NOW my son wondered where his fiancee is after seeing him holding onto another girl. I need Atsuko for this. Rubbing my temples, I tried to ignore my son's questions. I didn' have to answer his question because the girl answered for me.

"Kikyou? Isn't that the bitch who's wailing in her room right now? I'M not even demon and I can hear it. Can you PLEASE shut her up?" She said this all quietly, and submissively, so obediantly that it sounded as if she was asking if you wanted a cup of water.

"Hello? I would like to point out that I am a hanyou, and I can't hear her. If you CAN hear her, then I think there's something wrong with that damn brain of yours." I see Miroku groan mentally and the girl slid down her chair more, in a stance that Inuyasha would take, with her arms crossed and her face covered by her hair.

Interesting.

~*~

"Sesshoumaru-sama!"

Oh gods. Even if I am attached to her, can you alter her so she is not as HYPER and LOUD as she is right now?

"SESSHOUMARU-SAMA!"

I'll take that as a no.

"Yes Rin?" I ask, trying to hold my calm, collected face. I was failing. Miserablely. I sigh and turn away, rubbing the bridge of my nose.

"Can Rin go find Shippou and go play in the gardens?" Shippou? Who the hell is this Shippou?

"Shippou?"

"Yes, Rin meet Shippou last week in garden." Oh, that fox boy.

"Alright." But, I'm still not sure.

"Take Jaken." Now I am.

"OK, SESSHOUMARU-SAMA!" so loud…..

~*~

"I want that color with the lavenders. And kill those curtain colors. I'll find another shade later. It would completely clash." Dear gods, it's too hard to get good help to plan weddings.

"Atsuko?" Ah, good. I was looking for him.

"Yes?" I turn to face him, only to find my husband holding Inuyasha by the collar of his clothes and swung on my husband's back. That was his right, no left hand. In his right hand, he held a girl. If I didn't know any better, I would say that was Kikyou. But, as all mother's know their daughter-in-law's to be's, I knew that wasn't her. Call it my woman instincts, but that is the way.

"Who's she?"

~*~

I heard my mother's voice ask, "Who's she?"

Probably asking about that bitch.

I can't believe she did what she did.

"Here." My father threw me roughly onto the floor in between him and mom.

Owww….. my butt.

"Oh, darling, what happened to you?"

"Her." I wasted no time in pointing to the girl my dad was still holding. He was holding her in a similar fashion in which he was holding me, just in front of him, not behind. He was originally holding us both in front of him, but when we started fighting, he swung me onto his back, and not very gently. Damn it. He put her down.

"Her? Oh, Inuyasha, you couldn't have." And I look up at my mother with disbelieving eyes. What?

~*~

He put me down gently. Yay! I thought he was going to be rough with me, like his son, and dump me on the ground in the same fashion. Yay! Special treatment. Wait….

Is the hanyou pouting?

Oh well.

The lord Inutaisho put me down, and then, as if annoucing great news said, in his booming voice, "She's the new servant girl for Inuyasha!"

I took a deep breath.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

AN: How was that?

I really love the look Inuyasha gets when he's pouting!!! Awww….