InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Fallen and Risen ❯ Meeting ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
Chapter 3. Meeting
 
“How did we fair this time?” Hana had asked as the man came up to her, and set the child down.
 
Standing up to his full length, he replied, “enough to feed everyone form the next few months.” He pointed to the many carcasses that were coming in. Many demons had fallen to the hands of the hanyou army.
 
His eyes fell down to the other girl that was standing next to Hana, “And this is...” He trailed off.

Hana looked back to Kagome and smiled, “We excavated the area, but all was a ruble. She was found with in the wreckage. This is Kagome.”
 
Kagome smiled slightly and bowed to the tall hanyou. He in return bowed slightly, “Excuse me Kagome, but I have to help Sango with the weaponry.” Hana said to her, and walked away. Leaving the unknown angle and the hanyou alone.
 
“Have you been showed around yet?” He asked her. Stuffing his hands into the pockets of the black jacket.
 
Kagome looked up at him, his golden gaze had her mesmerized. So it took her a moment to reply to him, “Um… yes, Hana was showing me around. But when we heard that you had come home, she had other things to tend to.”

”Then allow me to show you around.” He said, sweetly. As he waved his hand in one direction. She smiled and followed him.
 
AN Sorry for the short chapter. This was going through my head and now I need to sort through my head and get details right. Well hopefully, things will get better, and answers will be answered. Well also if you have any ideas for this story or a different one, email me them. Open mind here. R&R