InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Family Love.... ❯ Welcome Home! ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Alright this is one of my first fanfics ever! I've had some ideas, but they never really turned out how I would like them to.
 
Summary- Some AU…Kagome returns after a fight with Inuyasha, unexpected relatives show up after being gone for nearly ten years……KagxInu, SessxOC, and may have more relationships.
 
Disclaimer- Inuyasha and all characters, except for my original characters, are owned by Viz and Rumiko-sensei.
 
Kag: Hey, Sora?
Sora: Yes, `Gome?
Kag: Umm, is there going to be lemons in this fic?
Sora: Hmm..may be, but I think I'm going to terrorize Yasha and not allow him to mate till close to the end….*evil laugh*
Yasha: SORA!!!
Sora: *Brings out giant scissors* Back down Yasha, or I'll fix you the hard way.
Yasha: *Pales* *Hides behind Kag* You wouldn't dare!
Sora: Kag, stand aside, I really don't wanna have Fluffy-chan attack you…
 
Chapter One- Welcome Home!
 
“Oi, Wench where the fuck do you think you are going? We have jewel shards to fi-“ “INUYASHA!....SITSITSITSITSITSITSIT AND SIT!” “Mbimth mwy ma fucmk dim ou….”(Bitch why the fuck did you…) But before he could utter another work Miroku placed a sutra allowing Kagome the time to go in the well. Then he placed a sutra keeping Inuyasha from going though.
 
Familiar blue and purple lights surrounded our favorite miko, then died as she reach her era. “*sigh* Why can't he let me have a break without acting like a lost puppy? We just got done with Mt. Hakurei and Naraku is nowhere to be found.” Kagome walked up the steps from the well and stopped at the hokora (well house) doors. “Great, they're setting up for the children's ceremony tomorrow….I'm not going to get out of here till dusk.” “Ka—Kagome, is that you? AH! I haven't seen you in ten years! How's my wittle sister?” `Gah, not Kenji!' “Hehe, hey Kenji, is Aya here with you too?” “Yup, your favorite older siblings are here!!!” The two, Kagome and Kenji, left the hokora and walked the small distance to the shrine house. “Kags!!!,” screamed two voices then joined by Souta, ji-chan and her mother. “Hey Aya, how come you two are here? I thought you weren't going to come back?” “Hmm, well we have a tour in this area, and mom wanted to force the money that we had ji-chan put in the bank back into our hands. The money is for the shrine, your's and Souta's education.” “Yes, Aya, I understand this, but it's your money, I cannot accept this.” “Call it reparations for dad's death. He rushed to get us from the choral concert in the rain and got into the accident, so keep the damn money will ya!”
 
----Meanwhile in the Feudal Era----
“Miroku, what are we going to do about Inuyasha? You know he's going to pummel you once the sutra wears off.” “Umm, I say we go to Kaede's for the time being,” suggested Shippo. Sango, Mirokus and Shippo all left while Inuyasha was frozen, ecoming a boiling pot of anger.
 
Several Minutes Later--------
 
“Finally, at least it's semi-worn off, but it's the new moon tonight, damn it!” *Sniff sniff* “Great, just the person I wanted to see tonight.” “Well, little brother, seems that you're at a slight disadvantage now aren't you.” Sesshomaru stated stoically. “Fuck off, asshole. What so you want anyway.” Inuyasha takes hold of Tetsuaiga. “If you're after Tetsuaiga you can forget it!” “I have no need of it anymore, little brother. You're still a pup, therefore it only seems reasonable that you would need it to control you demon blood.” “Feh! Then what are you here for?” “I wish to acquisition an alliance of sorts to destroy Naraku, in return I'll spare your life afterwards.” “How do I know you're not trying to fool me?” *sigh* “I will return in two days for your answer.” With that, Sesshomaru disappeared, and Inuyasha returned to Kaede's hut.
 
 
Yay! That's the end of the first chapter! I hope you liked it. Any suggestions e-mail or send them through reviews. Updates will take some time since I have school and other things complicating my life.
Please review!

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
\ /