InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Family Love.... ❯ Jumble ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer- Inuyasha and all characters, except for my original characters, are owned by Viz and Rumiko-sensei.
 
Okay to clear up a few things,
Kagome: 16
Inuyasha: 18 (68+ in human years)
Sango- 19
Miroku: 19
Shippou: Looks seven
Kenji: 21
Aya: 21
 
Okay on with the tale….
 
Last time:
“Feh! Then what are you here for?” “I wish to acquisition an alliance of sorts to destroy Naraku, in return I'll spare your life afterwards.” “How do I know you're not trying to fool me?” sigh “I will return in two days for your answer.” With that, Sesshomaru disappeared, and Inuyasha returned to Kaede's hut.
 
Chapter 2: Huh?
Feudal Era:
Inuyasha walks gloomily down the forest trail to Kaede's village, all the while thinking of how he was going to tell his tachi about Sesshomaru's proposal. “Inuyasha, you made it back I see.” “No thanks to you, lech!” “Well, we would not have to do it if you wouldn't make such a fuss about Kagome going home once in awhile.” “Feh!” *Sniff sniff* “Inu-baka, why do you smell like Sesshomaru?” “U,,. Hehe, he came by the well when---WAIT!!! SHIPPOU!!! YOU LITTLE WHELP!” *thunk* “WAAAAA!!! I'm going to tell Kagome and then you'll be sorry, you baka!” “Hmp.” “What were you saying before Inuyasha?” “Well, Sesshomaru….”
 
_____Modern Era (for time sakes 2006)______
 
“So, let me get this straight, the only reason you three left was because you though you were responsible for dad's death?” “Well, that and we were moving to America anyway since we got offers from talent agencies.”
Souta comes running in with dirt all over him, “Hey, Aya, can I have my presents now…PLEASE?” “Oh, alright, but it goes in this order for gifts: Ji-chan, Oka-san, you and then Kags.” “Hey why am I last.” “Easy, sis, you weren't here to help decorate.” “KENJI!!!” Kenji look as at Kagome with flames in her eyes and hides behind Aya. “Sure use me as a shield. Kagome, I think that is enough. You need to grow up, you may be younger, but you'll never get anywhere unless you can control that temper of yours!” Aya glared at Kagome willing her to calm down and Kagome just glared back.
 
“Kagome, I tell you one more time control you temper or face my anger!” Kagome continued to glare, but stopped as she saw her sister's aura flare with miko energy. “Aya, you're a…” “A miko? Yes, and powerful at that.” The family finally calmed down, headed into the living room to receive their gifts. Ji-chan got a book on Wiccan and Native American chants and spells, their mother got several nice pieces of jewelry along with a few gucchi brand clothes and Souta receive videogames and a laptop. “Okay, let's go outside, but Kagome you have to wear this.” Kenji held Kagome down whilst Aya tied a blindfold over her eyes.
 
“Alright keep your eyes closed and open them when we tell you to.” “1,2,3,…open them up!? Kagome opened her eyes and they went round as saucers. Her eyes landed on a beautiful silver convertible from the United States, but the diver's side placed on the right instead of the left. “Oh my god! It's beautiful! OH THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!” “You're welcome.” Kagome proceeded to bear hug Kenji and Aya.. “Well I think we should get ready for the Children's festival tonight. Me and Kenji are singing tonight as the entertainment.” “Sugoi!!!!”
 
_____Feudal Era________
“He wants an alliance?!?!?!” “What did you say? When is he expecting an answer? What are the terms? What….” “Hold it, we have two days till he comes back, but I need to tell Kagome about this before he comes for our answer. So, lech, I need you to remove the seal from the well. I'm going to tell her tonight and I promise I won't drag her back, I'm still sore from her last `sit' she gave me before she left and your damn sutra didn't help either!” “Alright, let's go to the well.”
 
Everyone exited the hut besides Kaede, and walked the small distance to the well. “Alright, you can go through now, but remember what you said. Let her visit with her family, she hasn't been there for over three months.” “Yeah, yeah, yeah, ja ne.” The familiar blue and purple hues of magic surrounded him and transported him to the modern era. “Let's hope he doesn't do anything stupid.” “I think that may be too late, Miroku,” said Shippou. Miroku and Sango just nodded as Miroku's hand fondled her rear. “HENTAI!” *Thwak* “He'll never learn….,” said Shippou from Sango's shoulder as she dragged the unconscious monk towards the village and Kirara mewed in agreement.
 
_____Modern Era_____
“Kagome, I believe there is someone waiting for you in the hokora. I believe it's Inuyasha.” “Really? Wait how do you know about Inuyasha, Aya?” “Let's say Souta has a big mouth and told us as soon as we arrived.” After Aya said that, Kagome ran to the hokora to see Inuyasha. “Kagome, I promise I won't bring you back, but I need to tell you something important that has happened.” “Okay, but can it wait till later? I have family here and there is a festival going on right now.” “Alright, but do I have to wear the baseball cap again?” “No, it's a children's festival and everyone dresses up to entertain the kids. They'll love you dog ears.”
 
Kagome and Inuyasha walked into the house to see her family and finish preparing for the festival. “Hey, Kagome, you gonna introduce us?,” asked Aya seductively. Inuyasha just paled at her and latched onto Kagome. “Hey, get you paws off my little sister!” screamed Kenji. “Kenji, stop it right now! You did enough damage with my old fiancé last month!”, yelled Aya who force Kenji into the Lazy boy by the T.V. “Hi, I'm Aya, that was Kenji. We're Kagome's older siblings.” “I didn't know you had older siblings, Kagome.” “Hehe, well we haven't seen them in ten years so we sorta didn't say anything to you when you came here. When I came out of the well, they were here.” “Well, me and Kenji need to get on stage and Mari needs to do the lighting for us. Jan e!”
 
Kenji, reluctantly, and Aya left the house to get ready to entertain the patrons at the festival. Several minutes later Kagome, Inuyasha and the rest of her family came out of the house for her grandfather to do the blessing for the children. Afterwards Kenji and Aya started the music.
 
HEHe, done with this chapter..deciding on what to do next chapter in ways of the song and other things. Okay poll time…who should go through with Inu and Kag? Kenji or Aya?
 
Sora: Hmm, I think that will do. *giggles behind her hand*
Sess: I think that is more torture than what is needed….
Sora: But, he's so cute. *Looks at Naraku with a ballerina pink tutu on*
Nar: Sora get this off before I suffocate you with my miasma!
Sess: *Growls* You do and I will personally castrate you and kill you slowly only to repeat the process over and over by using Tensaiga.
Nar: *pales* *Runs away like a little girl*
Sora: Love you Sess
Sess:”……….”