InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Fate's Labyrinth ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Meikyuu no Kokoro...Labyrinth Heart

Written by Seiyaryu
Beta-read by Crucifyx
Disclamiers: As all of us know, Rumiko Takahashi, Shounen Sunday, VIZ and all other associated companies own Inuyasha. "Complicated" by Avril Lavigne is her song and I don't own it. I don't own them, so don't even think about sending lawers on me. Kaori Akikawa and all other associated characters and materials belong to me. That is all.
Other notes: Italics will be internal thought. There will be the regular pairings and a special one. Might have song fic chapters.


Prologue

A cold Autumn's night was illuminated by the full moon though clouds were passing by. Crimson paint was splattered on the cold black ground. Various limbs were strewened on a dead field. The only living person picked up a double-bladed sword and wiped it clean of any slaughter. With a small click! a blade retracted into the hilt and the weapon was sheathed back into its scabbard slung on the warrior's back. The figure's palm opened slowly to revel three glass shards.

For youkai with Shikon fragments, they were pathetically weak.

The coulds that had been blocking some of the light were now passing out, revealing the figure to be female. On the left side of her neck, a claw induced scar had let a red stream flow down, staining the blue yukata. Idly, she picked out the smallest shard from her palm, silently, she insterted the jewel inside the mouth of the wound. The flow ceased immdiatly.

I won't use the shard's power. I never did. But I sense something. So, the rumours are true and these youkai knew the truth. Inuyasha is coming. Not that I really care about him, now. Perhaps our paths will cross sooner than I thought. But I need rest. Yes, let him come and visit his old friend.
After wiping the wet blood from her skin, she moved on into the nearby forest.


Seiyaryu: Okay, I know it's short. But it's only the prologue. So please be patient. Please send in your feedback because I'll appericate it. ^^ Jaa ne.