InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Feudal Adventures ❯ The Beginning ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Well hey everyone!! This is my first Inuyasha story and its a SesshxKag one of course, so I really hope you guys like it. This is something Ithought of at 1.30ish in the morning and so i went along with. and truthfully, I'mproud of myself cause this is longest chapter i have ever written, near 3,000 words!!, and it only took like 2 and a half hrs, but let me tell you though, I DID try to make it longer but hey, it IS 3.27 in the MORNING and I'm tired like any other person would be so trust me when i say i tried my best haha. i really wanted to type this down before i went to bed because knowing me i would forget all my ideas when i woke this morning andI've been wanting to write a SesshxKag story for the longest time ever but i never really had a good idea till now... sooooo I'llstop talkin and let you read. Ssooo R&R and enjoy )
 
;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-; -;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-
Disclaimer:Me no own Inuyasha… Rumiko Takahashi did!
;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-; -;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-
--Feudal Adventures--
;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-; -;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-
#Sesshomaru's thoughts#
(Sesshomaru's beast's thoughts)
--Kagome's thoughts--
;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-; -;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-
--The Beginning--
The sky was dark. The air; mysterious. She could just tell something was going to happen. Something bad… evil… despicable even. And then all of a sudden it hit her.
The final battle.
After about three years of searching for jewel shards it was coming at a close. Within in the hour, the day, the week, or even the month, she didn't know but it was going to be soon, and they weren't ready for it.
They were just a group of six: A hanyou, a Taijiya, a Houshi, a Miko, a Kitsune, and a Neko.
True, thanks to the help of Kikyo-whom she had been meeting without the group's knowledge-she had been secretly training her miko powers.
They finally came to terms and were now even sisterly towards each other… and it helped that they shared a soul.
She finally got tired of all of the mocking, the teasing, the pitying looks, and the yelling… she wanted to prove him wrong.
And that she did.
She trained her powers to the extent that they were even more powerful than Kikyo's. She could now do so many more things with her powers.
Oh, and she finally came to her senses and realized that; she didn't love Inuyasha as a lover but as a best friend. Then again, how could she love him when all he did was compare her with Kikyo and never saw her for who she truly is?
But even though their group is a powerful one, she knew that they alone wouldn't be enough to defeat the evil hanyou known as Naraku…
…Which leads us to this one faithful day
;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-; -;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-
SIT BOY!!” Kagome yelled, looking as furious as hell. Her eyes blazing wildly as she glared at Inuyasha.
`Thud'
Inuyasha fell to the ground, making a nice, doggy hanyou shaped, crater. “What the fuck was that for, ya bitch?!” he shouted after crawling out of his hole.
Kagome's glare became more heated, her eyebrow twitching. “Excuse me? Would you like to repeat that?” she said in an overly sugary sweet voice. --I swearto Kami if he doesn't stop himselfsoon, I'm gonna snap.--
“What? Are ya deaf wench? Isaid! What! The fuck! Was that for! Ya bitch!” Inuyasha roared out, not noticing how deep a grave he's digging himself into.
--He's done for--
Kagome got red in the face, her eyes narrowing in fury . “INUYASHA! SIT! My name is KAGOME! Come on! Say it with me! Ka-go-me! SIT! You got it or not? It's Kagome, not bitch, wench, or anything else you so cleverly think of, do yah understand?! SIT!!”
Farther away from the yelling couple -much much farther away- were Sango and Miroku, with Kirara on Sango's shoulder and Shippo on Miroku's. Earlier they were walking towards another lead they got less than a few days ago to where sacred shards were suspected when this happened. Three bear youkai were terrorizing a village, but even with the large amount of people fighting against the youkai, they still failed and the youkai were destroying the village bit by bit.
“Awhhh here we go again! Why does Inuyasha always do this? He should know by now comparing Kagome to Kikyo is one of the worst things he ever could do.” whined Shippo.
“Oh Shippo… that's just how Inuyasha is. Do you remember one of those sayings Kagome told us from her time?” Sango said.
Miroku butted in. “Oh, you mean the one “You can't teach an old dog new tricks?”
“Exactly!” Sango exclaimed, bring up a pointing finger in the air. “Inuyasha is just too incompetent to learn that he shouldn't say those things. Even with how many `Sits' Kagome gives him, he still doesn't get it, that stupid, stupid little puppy.” She explained, muttering the last part quietly.
That made Shippo crack up with laughter.
Inuyasha chose that time to whip towards him. “What the fuck are youlaughin' at runt!?”
Kagome gave Inuyasha such a cold, angry glare that it would have made Naraku so scared, he would scream like a little girl and pissed his pants. --Oh for the love of Kami!!I'm getting sick of this!!--
“In-nu-yasha!!” she grounded/screamed out.
Inuyasha snapped his head to her. “Y-y-yea Kagome?” he sputtered out fearfully, eyes wide.
“Sit, Sit, SIT, SSSIIITTTTT!!” Kagome screamed.
Unaware to the group, even Kagome, seeing as she too pissed of to notice, a pair of extremely amused golden eyes was watching the group from the cover of a tree closely behind Kagome.
As you can see, he was clearly enjoying watching the hanyou get reprimanded by the miko, a favorite pastime of his you could say.
The mysterious man to whom those golden eyes belong to chuckled silently in his head.
#This Sesshomarushould watch this groupmore often, their ways are amusing.#
“GOD DAMMIT KAGOME! WOULDA STOP WITH THE FUCKIN' SITS?!” Inuyasha snarled out.
“Well I would but seeing as you're too idiotic to stop running your mouth without thinking, this is what I have to do to get you to you behave!” she explained.
What!? I didn't do or say shit.” Inuyasha countered.
“Ohhh for the love of” she groaned out. “SIT!!”
“Damn does he have memory loss? Or is he just retarded?” Kagome mutters to herself quietly enough that only a certain demon lord can hear her. “Oh no…,” she started to panic, “maybe I sat him too much. Too many hits to the ground CAN cause even a little brain damage to his already small brain..." she shrugs "Hmmmm oh well, what's done is done.”
Now this got even the demon lord to chuckle out loud, though quietly.
#This miko, Kagome, is certainly an interesting ningen. Never has even this Sesshomaruseen one such as her.#
(Well of course you haven't, no other person except for the half-breed has ever stood up to you and lived.)
#That's true, and still he's only half human.#
Kagome turned her head and looked around.--Hmm, I thought heard something.
Seeing this, Sesshomaru stiffened. #Did she sense this Sesshomaru?#
His beast blinked. (She couldn't have… we're hiding both our aura and scent…it's impossible…)
She kept on looking but didn't find anything, she shrugged.--Must have been my imagination.-
Sesshomaru relaxed. #It was just a false alarm
She turned back to Inuyasha. --Ok, what was I about to say? Oh yes.--
“Oh yah? First you compared me to Kikyo, complaining that if she was here then we would have gotten further in our search for the Shikon. Then you start calling me those names.And on top of that you're cussing in front of children! Damn it Inuyasha, learn some respect why don'tchya?”
“Well it's the truth! If Kikyo was here we—“ he didn't get to finish, for Kagome yelled out the three letter word we all know and love.
“SIT, INUYASHA!!”
And this is where the wonderfully handsome, hot, sexy, coughcough, Sesshomaru-sama elegantly makes his entrance.
“Well, it looks like the half-breed has learned his place, on the ground where he belongs.” His cold voice ranged out mockingly.
Inuyasha jumped up, protesting. “Hey! Take that back!” he snarled.
“Hmm, why don't you come and make this Sesshomaru take it back.” The icy demon lord retorted stoically.
Kagome just stood there looking at Sesshomaru, thinking. --Where did he come from and why didn't I sense him? Hmm… I must have been too pissed at Inuyasha to notice.--
She looked more closely at Sesshomaru.
--I've got an idea, it might make Inuyasha even more furiousbut, oh well, we need all the help we can get to fight Naraku.--
“Guys,” she said softly, “no fighting please.” For some reason she was suddenly tired, She looked over to the rest of the group, and saw that they look as fatigued as her. She then noticed how dark it became.
--Wow, is it really night already?-- She closed her eyes and felt around her, --Oh, there's a stream nearby, a clearing too. We better set up camp.--
She opened her eyes to see the two silver haired youkai staring at her. She raised an eyebrow. “Well, what are you two staring at?” she said hotly. They paused, not saying anything. “Never mind, Inuyasha?”
He looked at, head cocked and ears up and alert. “Yeah?” he said cautiously, still wary from earlier.
She rolled her eyes. “We need to set up camp, its getting late, and we need to cook dinner.”
He looked at intently and turned his head and scoffed. “Keh, whatever. There's a clearing to the right of you, lets go.”
She nodded and started heading over to the clearing before stopping. “Sesshomaru?” she inquired.
“That's Sesshomaru-sama to you miko.” He said void of any emotion.
“Whatever,” she said while rolling her eyes.
She was about to speak again but found a sword, Tensaiga to be exact, at her neck. “You will respect this Sesshomaru, little miko.”
Kagome only narrowed her eyes at the sword, and then locked eyes with Sesshomaru, noticing something different in the depths of his usually cold, uncaring eyes.
--Is that…amusement in his eyes?...and affection?...Hmm no, I must be seeing things, haha yep, ol' Kagome is just so tired that she's staring to imagine things, that's all.-- She then noticed something else. Taking a closer look at the sword her eyebrows shot up.--He's using Tensaiga?I would think he would use Tokijin(sp?)instead. And what's with the `little miko'?--
As Sesshomaru looks on at Kagome he takes in all of the emotions showing in her big, beautiful, expressional, sapphire eyes-awe, denial, amusement, and confusion- but he noticed they held no fear and that Sesshomaru couldn't smell any either.
#That's peculiar, even with a sword at her neck, which could easily slice and kill her, she still doesn't fear me.#
(Yes, peculiar indeed. She's either very brave, or very stupid.)
#Hmmm…Indeed.#
“I give respect only to those who have earned it. And you, Sesshomaru, have yet to earn my respect.” She said in an even tone.
Sesshomaru only stared at her in indifference and nodded, accepting her reasoning, before sheathing Tensaiga. “What is it that you want, little miko?”
--There he goes again with the `little miko'. Whatever, better not make him mad or else he won't agree with what I want to ask him.--
“Will you join us for dinner Sesshomaru?” she asks.
He raised a delicate eyebrow at her question. “Little miko th-“ he was rudely interrupted by the brash hanyou.
“Oh hell no!! He ain't stayin'!! What the hell are ya doin', askin' him that Kagome?! There's no way I'm gonna eat near him and it'll be a cold day in hell before he touches any of MY ramen!” yells the hanyou.
Kagome rolls her eyes.
--Oh for kami's sake, I invite Sesshomaru to dinner and all Inuyasha worries about is his preciousramen… figures.--
Sesshomaru started to growl and rushed up to the hanyou. Next thing Inuyasha knew a clawed, striped (and might I add sexy hehe P) hand was curled around his neck, depriving him of the oxygen he dearly needed. “You will do well to learn not to interrupt this Sesshomaru, half-breed,” he states coolly. He then turns his head towards Kagome, not loosening his hand on Inuyasha's neck and continues on. “As this Sesshomaru was saying before being so rudely interrupted... little miko, this Sesshomaru cannot stay for he has to return to his ward and servant.”
Kagome stared at Inuyasha for a moment, noticing that his face was turning a nice shade of purple before responding. “Umm, Sesshomaru, would you please let go of Inuyasha a little bit? He needs to breath to stay alive.”
Sesshomaru cocked his head a little. “Maybe this Sesshomaru wants the half breed to die.” He told but let his hand loosen enough to let the hanyou breath anyways.
Kagome nodded her thanks and continues speaking. “Well, you could gather Rin-chan, Jaken and Ah-Un and bring them here. I'm sure Rin-chan would appreciate some dinner and she could play with my son, Shippo, a little. I need to speak to you about something rather important as well.”
Sesshomaru stayed silent for a moment, looking at Kagome as if he was trying to figure out what she wanted to speak to him about, before nodding his agreement. He released Inuyasha, letting him drop to the ground unceremoniously.
“This Sesshomaru will be back soon.” And with that he walked away and out of their sight.
Inuyasha got up, rubbing his raw neck. “Why the hell did you do that for, huh?”
Kagome glared lightly at him before dropping it, thinking it wasn't worth the trouble, or the time at that. “Well, I said I wanted to speak to him about something, and so I invited him. I don't see anything wrong with that.”
Inuyasha stared at Kagome, a little suspicious. “Feh, whatever, I don't care. Let's go and set up camp.” He turned and headed to the clearing.
;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-; -;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-
AN:
well thats all for now guys, i really hoped you liked it... i don't really think im that good of a writer which is why i don'treally write stories much. well i'll try to update as soon as possible BUT i have to have a good number of reviews before putting up the next chapter... sooo PLEASE tell me if you liked it or not... I totally accept flames cause that will just tell me I need to do better... soo if you liked it review and tell me so, if not... still review and tell me what you didn't like and what I did wrong andwhat I should change... also if you have ANY ideas or suggestions TELL ME PLEASE I am open for anything... so just go to the bottom left corner and click on submit review and press the wonderful little purple button PLEASE!! Thanksso much!! :D