InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Fire Hazard ❯ Prolouge ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Fire Hazard

Prologue

A Kind Hearted Kagome

!!@@##$$%%^^&&**With Kagome, Sango, and Shippo**&&^^%%$$##@@!!

"Sango-chan, I'm going home for a week."

"Okay, Kagome-chan. Bye."

"Bye, Sango-chan. Bye, Shippo."

"Bye Mommy." Shippo said this as Kagome grabbed her bag and walked out of Kaede's hut.

She was walking to the Bone-Eaters Well that would transport her back to the 21st century.

Kagome was a young girl of 15 1/2. On her 15th birthday she was brought back to Feudal Japan. There, she broke the Shikon no Tama. Now it is her duty to collect the Shikon jewel shards, before Naraku gets them. With the help of her friends, Sango the youkai exterminator, Kirara Sango's pet neko youkai, Miroku the cursed Houshi, Shippo the kit, and Inuyasha the inu hanyou.

Currently Inuyasha and Miroku were out gathering rumors of the Shikon Shards. Kagome was bored so she decided to go home and make up on tests and school.

***@@@***@@@***@@@***@@@***@@@***@@@***@@@***@@@***

"Ah, HELP ME!!" Kagome was currently walking through the woods to get to the well when she heard that. `Someone's in trouble, but I don't have any weapons, but I have to do something!' So Kagome ran to who ever had cried for help.

When she got there, there was a young hawk youkai attacking an old bird youkai. `Great, that hawk youkai looks strong! All well theirs no turning back now!'

"Hang on, I'm going to help you!" With that she stepped between the hawk youkai and the bird youkai.

"You human, dare to get in my way? You don't even have any weapons." The hawk youkai was mad that a human would get in his way of having a meal.

"I may have no weapons, but I can't turn down anyone that cries for help. I will do everything in my power to help!" With that she went into a defense position and her hands and feet started glowing. `Good thing when I am home I practice fighting and using my miko powers. I knew it would come in handy one day.'

"What's this? A miko helping a youkai? You are a strange one!"

"Like I said, I will help anyone that asks, or deserves it."

"Hmp! You Die Now!" Then the hawk youkai lunged at her.

`This miko is willing to help me? I'm a youkai, but she is risking her life to save me? She has no weapons as well. She deserves the power I can give her, but will she be able to handle it?'

(End of Prologue)

@ Please Review! @

Dictionary:

Shikon = four souls

Youkai = demon

Hanyou = half demon

Houshi = traveling monk