InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Fire Hazard ❯ Fire has a Temper! ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Fire Hazard

* Chapter Two *

(Fire has a Temper!)

There, stood before the bird youkai, was a ancient phoenix youkai. She had a different outfit on; it was a fire read kimono. She had hair that was the same length as before but it looked like it was made of fire. Kagome had fire red claws. She also had fangs and on her wrists and checks she had two orange strips. She had a orange flame on her forehead as well.

"Miko-sama you are the chosen `one'." The bird youkai was excited that she finally found her.

"I guess I am, aren't I?"

"Hai you are, now you are to find your protector and together you will fight off the ultimate evil."

"Ano…two questions?"

"Hai?"

"One… What would have happened if I wasn't the chosen `one', and two… what's with the protector I have to find?"

"Ano… to answer your first question you would have melted if you were not. To answer your second question your protector will find you and train you in your new powers."

"NANI DO YOU MEAN MELTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

`Oops did I say that out loud?' "Ano…Well I need to go now, so good luck and things will be explained to you in due time."

With that the bird youkai disappeared into a vortex that suddenly appeared.

"D*mn bird youkai! She's almost as bad as Inuyasha." Kagome said and she started to walk back to Inuyasha.

(End of Chapter Two)

@ Please Review! @