InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Fire Hazard ❯ The Agreement ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Fire Hazard

* Chapter Five *

(The Agreement)

Inuyasha was currently running threw the forest heading towards the bone-eaters well to get Kagome.

"D*mnit! If Sesshoumaru hadn't shown up, then I would have gotten there in time to stop her."

Early that morning Inuyasha and Miroku had gone out looking for shard rumors. They were heading back a couple hours before dinner when Sesshoumaru had shown up demanding for the sword. As usual Inuyasha and Sesshoumaru started fighting and insulting each other. As usual the fight ended when Sesshoumaru got hit by Kaze no Kizo, and Tenseiga (?) transporting him to safety.

"Heh! At least my brother has a high chance of bleeding to death."

~ With Sesshoumaru, Kagome, and Kiriola ~

"What do you mean I'm chosen to protect and teach her?"

"Simply that."

"And if I refuse?"

"You can't."

"Why not!?"

"Well if you don't do this then all of human and youkai kind will either be killed or enslaved by the ultimate evil."

"…"

"Sesshoumaru you won't be able to get out of this believe me, and it's not that bad."

"Fine."

"Thank you taiyoukai of the west, I shall be going now."

A vortex opened up in the ground where Kiriola was standing and dragged her in.

"She really needs to stop doing that!"

"She did this before?"

"Yup."

"Great." `What did I get myself into?'

"So, Sesshoumaru what do we do now?"

"We go to my castle so I can train you."

"No."

"Pardon? What do you mean `no.'?"

"I can't just leave my friends, and I won't leave my pup!"

* Sigh *

"Fine, your friends - not including the half-breed, and your pup can come with you."

`This is the best I'm going to get from him, not to mention Inuyasha won't mind. Kikyou can be his new shard detector! After all, he did promise her last night that!'

~ Flashback ~

"Inuyasha, come with me to Hell."

"I can't Kikyou, not until I avenge Naraku."

"Is it because of my incarnation?"

"No! She nothing but a shard detector!"

^ B*stard! Nothing but a shard detector, hph! All well it's not like I love him anymore. I stopped a LONG time ago. ^ (Just in case you are wondering Kagome is thinking this at the moment.)

"Then tomorrow night I shall come and join your little group. `Till then, good bye."

Kikyou's soul stealers surrounded her, and then they all flew off.

~ End of Flashback ~

`That was why I was going home, I don't want to meet up with Kikyou again!'

Sesshoumaru was patiently waiting for her answer while watching all the emotions that were on her face.

"Well?"

* Sigh *

"Fine, I will accept your offer Sesshoumaru."

"Good." `Why didn't she argue about the hanyou? Why was the scent of sadness coming off her when she was thinking?'

"Come on!" Kagome was already twenty feet ahead of Sesshoumaru, who seemed to be off in his own little world.

"…" Sesshoumaru caught up with Kagome and started walking a foot behind her while she lead the way to her camp.

(End of Chapter Five)

@ Please Review! @