InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Flowers for my teacher ❯ Enter Ms. Mitsuko ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha but I wish I did.....
Hope you all enjoy his new story which can take me a while to complete but I promise to make it great story as best that I can. So please review and if you want give me few ideas to help the story become more exciting than I'll see where I can put them in.

Summary: What could happen if your past suddenly came back? But you found that the person you most admired in your childhood became the one you love now? Could that person love you back or just leave you one day out of the blue? Yet as you grew to love her you found she was something that humanity thought was only legend is actually reality but she is the last left of her bloodline. Can you save her from the trouble that surrounds her with each passing seconds as everything come crashing down? Could you do all that or no? This story is where all these questions come forth and to where it starts and finishes and to where you wish to read....Now to begin the story:

The Game of life or Death

Chapter One: Enter Mrs. Mitsuko

The bell rang twice, students rushed to the doors of their new homeroom class for their final year for their final year as seniors well some of them. Many demons, humans stood up for their talents but one of them stood out of all of them. One that many would die for him, but he cold hearted and was jock or as many say playboy. He crushed many girls’ hearts, he used them for fun and after his week or two he threw them away like candy wrapper already done now that he had his sweet.

His long sliver knee length hair glistened in the window’s light. He wore black tight shirt showing his muscles making girls drool over him and boys envied him more each day as their girlfriends watched him past. He also wore pair of stylish rich pair of jeans that fit him perfectly. His skin was pale but it fit his appearance, two tiger like stripes magenta color graced his both his cheeks perfectly and on his forehead was blue crescent moon, and around his wrist were also two stripes. Each mark stood for his status of high powerful demon that many cowards before him.

Silently he walked down the marble floor without sound from his new white blue striped sneakers. His cold honey amber eyes that many lost them selves if they looked in to them stared straight ahead to his new homeroom that was 37-4A. When he entered the classroom it was no surprise seeing the room with bunch of humans and half demons also humans talking about their summer vacation but when he looked for the teacher, he or she wasn’t there at all making it clear that again it was the same stupidity like any other year that teachers would arrive late.

As he sat down in the corner of the classroom well the very back of the classroom where the window was others arrived shortly and then the bell rang signaling for everyone to take seat. After few moments of waiting the doorknob started to turn and in stepped the teacher that many gasped in disbelieve seeing, and even the jock himself couldn’t get his eyes off his new history teacher.

Her black beautiful midnight hair was in messy bun that some of her strands fell on her slender shoulders. She wore gray professional jacket with black skirt that reached few inches above her knees, which showed her creamy milk slim legs. She wore black thin reading glasses but through the glasses showed warm sapphire color eyes that looked across her new class, as her red full lips formed into warm smile making many not nervous anymore.

“Good morning class I’m Ms. Mitsuko and I’ll be teaching history and little gym this year” she spoke softly making many demons and half demons sigh at her gentle lullaby voice that even the jock almost sighed in relaxation but he stood cold as stone but looked at suspiciously to his new teacher.

“Ms. Mitsuko may I ask question before you continue?” asked eighteen year old girl with seductive ruby eyes whose hair was black as ink that was in tight and messy bun hairdo. She wore black halter and blue mini skirt off her light tan legs to the perverts of school and for her new male teachers.

“Yes you may,” replied Ms. Mitsuko as she walked over to her desk setting her held in her hands and then turned to her student.

“How old are you and why in hell are you working while you’re here showing off your legs like slut?” asked Kagura and saw her teacher eyes never lose her calm.

“I’m 27 years old and I shouldn’t be the one saying stuff when you’re the one who’s showing off your legs and that’s inappropriate clothing you should wear at school” answered Ms. Mitsuko earning glare from her student. Then heard the class start to snicker how easily she back fired and turned around to the board writing down her name incase anyone would forget. The jock found himself staring at his teacher and felt something hit on the arm and turned his head to his left side to see Kouga who was smiling cockily at him as if he knew the million question.

Kouga Shinji had long black hair that was in high ponytail that reached almost to his waist. He had sweatband on his forehead that was light brown color as if it was really fur. He wore red t-shirt that showed his muscles but weren’t as good looking as Sesshomaru, which made him the second hottest guy in the campus also he wore pair of dark blue jeans that fit him good too plus he wore pair of brown boots of the latest fashion for this year. His eyes were dark oxy blue that many girls had fallen for but only one had escaped his good looks and that was Kagome Higurashi yet it didn’t matter to him because he had his girlfriend that actually cared for him and not for his looks and that was Ayame Mitokoa.

“It seems your falling for the new teacher, Sesshomaru” whispered Kouga and saw his friend look at him as though he lost his mind but that was nothing new.

“Seems you lost your mind much more then expected Kouga and why should I be interested in the new teacher if she's older and probably already has someone ” replied Sesshomaru and saw Kouga nod knowing it was true, turn back to what the teacher was saying. Suddenly everything around him went black as memory of his past came crashing into him....

There he was as nine-year-old boy who was crying at his mother’s funeral where everyone was gone and he was the only left. His short silver hair reached down to his back as it was in low ponytail. He wore black suit that had blue tie on it as he stood by his mother's grave, tears silently spilled down his face and landed on the ground. Suddenly shadow came from behind him and wrapped its arms around him making him look to see woman whose eyes were deep mystic sapphire. She gently wiped his tears away with her soft fingers and looked at the grave where his mother now lay inside.

“Its best not to cry Sesshomaru-chan for it was your mother’s time to leave this world” she whispered softly and that made his eyes widen with confusion to who this woman was. He wiggled out of her warm embrace that made him blush knowing he was enjoying the comfort she gave him moments ago. He looked at her and almost blushed a deeper red color because she was more beautiful than any girl he had seen from all the models his mother was friends with, but this woman surpassed them all. Her light milky creamy skin looked pale from her black short sleeved shirt and she wore pair of black pants made of almost pure silk and pair of high heels. Her soft midnight hair was in messy bun as strands lay on her shoulders, while two silver chopsticks held her bun together.


“Who are you and how do you know me also my mother!” demanded the nine-year-old Sesshomaru pointing finger in her face making her smile softly at him which made him more frustrated then before.

“I am Mitsuko Rin, I was friend of your mothers also your family’s. Also its best to have manners when your talking to an adult,” she softly spoke making him calm down with her lullaby voice, pushing his fingers out of her face.

“But I don’t know you and how can I be sure you’re my mommy’s friend!” asked the chibi Sesshomaru and then felt her hand touch his shoulder turning him around to his mother’s grave stone.

“Your mother was great demoness that many feared but only three people didn’t fear her and that was your father and I were the ones who weren’t scared of her yet the other person was the one who ended her life because he jealous of her in many ways. But you will understand what happened that your mind can’t comprehended at this moment so leave your sadness for now Sesshomaru” she whispered making him nod his head and felt her warm hand leave his shoulder. He quickly turned around to see her walking away, before he could think he started running towards the Rin crashing into her legs, and landed on his knees. Her warm sapphire hues look down to his sad ones that asked for her presence and most all her comfort. She nodded and let him stand up to grasp her hand making him blush at the contact but she held on to his lightly as he grasped her hand protectively not wanting to be left behind…

The image faded away and heard someone calling him and when he blinked few times he was looking straight at his teacher who had concerned look. He felt her hand that was on his forehead move away making him remember what he saw few moments ago.

“Sesshomaru are you alright, you spaced out and the bell rang so you should go to your next class before you’re late” she softly said making him remember how she spoke the same way to him after almost ten years ago. Then something triggered in his mind making him grasp her hand, his claws almost piercing her skin but he didn’t and saw her face remain calm.


“Who are you Ms. Mitsuko or should I say Rin!” demanded Sesshomaru and saw her eyes widen and heard her gasp shocked at what he said.

“I am human and nothing more,” lied Rin and felt him let her go and saw him stand but saw his look coldly at her then walked to the doorway disappearing from her view but felt an eerie presence enter the room. Her eyes narrowed at the doorway as the shadow went around the room its known existents now realized and knowing it was back once more then sinister voice entered the room.

“You can’t protect him also your children for much more Rin and neither can you hide the fact of what you are my sister” the voice echoed making her look around the room but no one was there but she alone. Then she saw dark red eyes look in to hers but it disappeared once more not showing its true form to her.

“Don’t you dare bring him or my family in to this!” threaten Rin but only dry chuckle answered her and then there was only silence.

(Sesshomaru)
He calmly walked down the hall as the others moved to make passage for him, he may have looked calm but inside he was yelling for answers to who this Ms. Mitsuko really was. He finally reached to his locker and took out his notebook for his next class which was most kids hated and that was Spanish class. He felt someone poke his back and turned around to meet his other good annoying friend Shippo Huya who was also pure fox demon and was one of the top hottest guys in campus but sadly he was third. His hair was orangey brown color that was in high small ponytail, he had warm green eyes that looked like blue green. Many girls have tried to get him but sadly they failed because there was only one girl for him and that Kirra who was another demoness. He wore green t-shirt and dark navy jeans and pair of expensive black sneakers.

“Ready to go to Spanish class or are you still going to admire your social studies teacher?” asked Shippo earning himself a very scary icy glare.

“Let me guess Kouga told you that I had the hotts for Ms. Mitsuko?” he questioned and earning nod and seeing his friend rub his head that already showed the bump he earned for being smart ass.

“I guess that answers my question for the day,” mumbled Shippo and saw his friend walking to Spanish and quickly ran to catch up. Finally after running and sliding he caught up with Sesshomaru and saw him have concentration stare making Shippo wonder what his problem was since Sesshomaru never really thought much because he was smarter than anyone in the school.

“Hnn…” mumbled Sesshomaru as he tried to remember anything about Ms. Mitsuko if she was really family friend but nothing came into his mind. For one thing he could remembered that she the one who comfort him and took him home when they buried his mother and then everything was big blur in his mind.

“All right Sesshomaru spill it!” demanded Shippo getting frustrated that Sesshomaru kept walking like zombie.

“It doesn’t concern you fox,” replied Sesshomaru and entered into room 56-C where Mrs.Gritch was the Spanish teacher for the year. Silently the two entered the room and saw mostly all the back seats taken expect two and then the they saw Mrs. Gritch walking to the room and quickly they sat in the back luckily others were able to sit before she came. Silently the thirty-year-old woman walked in font the room eyeing everyone with her sharp eagle black eyes. Her hair was in tight bun and had her glasses on her head that were huge to say the least. She wore a three extra size white t-shirt and black skirt that reached down to her knees and she wore pair of black ugly shoes and in her hand was board with their names on it.

“Hello class, I’m Mrs. Gritch. I’ll be your Spanish teacher and its best if you know the rules or you’ll fail miserably in my class. There won’t be any extra credit only when I say so don’t be counting on it either. Also if your absent too bad your not going to be turning any late assignments you missed that day so be here at all times or fail! Pay attention when given and if you aren’t to the office I’ll be sending you for misbehavior!” said Mrs. Gritch earning moans of sadness and grunts of disapproval.

“Now this class I’m really worried about Sesshomaru,” whispered Shippo earning nod from his friend as the teacher gave them deep lecture of how the class was to go and the punishment.

End of evil spanish.....
Suddenly the bell rang making everyone in blink of an eye leave Spanish class as fast as anyone could. Sesshomaru and Shippo were the first ones out and now they were walkng to gym class. They both were silent as they walked down the hallway as many students were heading to their classrooms but Sesshomaru was heading to his locker first. When he reached his destination of his blue locker and number 157 he found Kagura standing by it. As boys were passing she would wink at them or give them little smile which made Sesshomaru want to puke but he controlled himself.

"Hi, Sesshy!" cried Kagura as she launched her self around his neck and saw his history teacher went by them and but she stopped for only few moments.

"If you two want to hug and kiss its best if you do that somewhere else. But right now you have to get to class before your trady,"he said as her voice sounded stern and calm making the three stop in their spots. Than with that said she continued to walk down the hallway and turned the corner as the three watched her go by.

"WOW! That’s your history teacher, Sesshomaru? Because damn she looks hot!" chimed Shippo earning a hard punch on the head. Sesshomaru looked at Kirra who was Shippo's girlfriend but at the moment it could be his ex-girlfriend. Her blonde hair glistened lightly and her angry ruby slanted eyes stared at he boyfriend that lay unconscious on the ground. On her forehead was black diamond on her forehead that stood for her cat youkia clan. Her skin was low tan and her elf ears were hidden as her hair was lose and reached down to her waist. She wore black tank top that had small plastic crystal that formed butterfly on her shirt. She wore blue caprice that hugged her hips in just the right places and white Nikes sneakers with red laces. Her red flaming eyes stared at Shippo and she grabbed Shippo by the ear hard, lifted him up while ignoring his pleases. Kagura looked at the two and noticed Sesshomaru was looking at her icily.

"Get your hands off of this Sesshomaru," ordered Sesshomaru and saw she wasn't responding. So he peeled her hands off and saw her smirk sly that made him want to hit her hard in the face but turned towards the angry couple.

"Shippo I should brake up with you right now!" yelled Kirra as Shippo looked at her with puppy eyes as tears started to drip.

"But...but...Kirra it was...just joke! Please...don't leave me!" begged Shippo as he gathered her in bear hug that was sadly choking her.

"ALRIGHT SHIPPO.....JUST LET...ME GO...I CAN'T...BREATH!” yelled kirra as Shippo quickly loosened his grip on his love one. Sesshomaru shook his head as he saw the scene they were making and walked towards them. Once more Shippo's ear was being pulled and saw Kirra wave at them and heard her giggle but she quickly hurried to the gym before she was late as Kagura sent a kiss to Sesshomaru but saw that he was gone and rushed to where Kirra went.

"All right all ready"Sesshomaru you can let go of me!" cried Shippo felt his ear loose and saw the boys locker room come to view and they quickly got in to change before the teacher started yelling for being late.

Few Minutes Later

Sesshomaru walked out in to the gym and saw what made him want to go back into the locker room. Ms. Mitsuko was standing at the right of the gym where she holding clip board of the student's names. Her black midnight hair was in high ponytail that reached down to her waist and her once professional clothes were gone and she wore loose white shirt and pair of black slacks and pair of white sneakers that had black laces. Suddenly he was hit on the shoulder and turned around to see his annoying half brother who had big smug on his face.


"Wow, Sesshomaru didn't know you liked the gym teacher that much" teases Inuyasha. His amber eyes stared at his brother's cold ones and his long silver hair reached down below his waist that was tied with black rubber band. He wore black loose t-shirt and red slacks with pair of white old sneakers. Suddenly he was hit hard on the head and saw Sesshomaru walking away like he didn't do anything and heard him say something to him.


"Its best to keep your big mouth shut half-breed," said Sesshomaru and walked towards the drinking fountain where unfortunately to his dismay it was few feet away from Ms. Mitsuko stood. As he walked by unknown to him Rin was looking at him as she shook her head and looked to him.


"Sesshomaru can you come here?" asked Rin and saw him walk towards her.

"Yes, Ms. Mitsuko?" said Sesshomaru and looked in to her eyes that suddenly glowed red but disappeared in blink of an eye.

"I was wondering if you could tell your father that I will be coming over tonight," said Rin and heard some of the students gasp or start making rumors. Sesshomaru stared at the woman in front of him as if something was at miss. Rin looked at Sesshomaru and sighed in annoyance but heard someone call her and turned around to see her adoptive daughter.

"Mom, why didn't you tell me you were going to teach gym and social studies?" asked young senior who was new student as well. Her black raven hair reached down to her shoulder as it was in high ponytail that was held by blue scrunchy. She wore pink loose shirt and black jogging pants that showed her curves and slim legs. But also she wore a pair of old sneakers that she probably used to go jog. Her brown chocolate eyes stared in to her mother's genlte sapphire eyes. Her skin was light tan that fit her perfectly and Sesshomaru saw that the girl only reached to Rin's shoulders.


"I forgot to tell you sorry honey," said Rin and turned around towards the rest of the gym to see mostly everyone was here. She quickly blew her silver whistle that was around her neck and blew only once since she hated the sound of the noisy thing. Everyone quickly went towards the trio as Rin mentally counted all the students and smiled seeing that everyone was here.


"Well see ya later mom," whispered Kagome softly for only her mother to hear and walked towards one of her childhood friends. Rin saw her daughter walk to Sango Tajiia that was around the age of 18 just like Kagome. Sango had long chestnut hair that was in high ponytail and deep brown eyes just like her grandmother did. She wore black tank top and green slacks that fit her feminine form, she was about Kagome's height as well. Once she saw her daughter walk away did Rin turn around to the rest of the class and narrowed her eyes seeing that some were chatting instead of putting attention.


"CLASS PUT ATTENTION NOW!" yelled Rin that caught everyone's attention instantly. "Alright than say here or whatever but just answer when I call your name alright" ordered Rin and soon she started calling off the names. Sango looked up to the gym teacher seeing it was Kagome's adoptive mom who was great parent to hang with but something about her was mysterious as though she wasn't human nor demon. When the list was finished did she look at her class closely and saw that some were still half asleep and some were still not putting attention. "Alright class put attention because I have an offer for all of you," announced Rin which caught many people's attention.


"What’s the offer?" many students asked which made Rin's muscles twitch in excitement knowing that many were going to enjoy this.


"If any of you could beat me in hand to hand combat and I'm stating this now you can also use your demon powers against me as well. But you must pick six people and not all of them can be demons. There must be three demons and three humans as well," instructed Rin and saw all of them look at each other and she turned around to see the clock that said there was still an hour and fifteen minutes left. She felt tap on her shoulder to see Kagome who was smiling, behind her where the rest of group she was to fight.