InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Forest ❯ Bath ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclamer: I dont own inuyasha

Forest
Chapter 6
Bath

"Are you going to be Rin's Mommy?" Rin asked as Kagome helped her undress.

"I will be your mother if you want but i'm not going to be your fathers mate" Kagome responded as she eased intothe warm water.

"Why not?" rin called as she jumped into the bath, if Kagome hadent been wet befor she was now!

"Because i do not love him" she said thinking 'or even like him' to her self.

"But if Kagome dosent have a mate Kagome cant be a mommy" was the solom responce as rin pouted.

Kagome took rin into her arms and tryed to comfort her "I am Shippo's mother and i dont have a mate"

"Shippo?"

"Shippo is my son, he is the Kitsune that travels with me?"

"Where is Shippo?"

"He is with my other traveling companions Sango, Miroku and Inuyasha. They dont know that i'm here right now not at my home."

"Can Rin meet Shippo?"

"Sure rin I'll make sure you get to meet him sometime"

"Is Kagome going to leave?" Rin asked as a tear ran down her face.

"I have to Rin. I made a comitment to my friends to help find the shards." Kagome responded wipeing the tear away.

"Can Rin come with you?" Rin perked up with the new thought.

"But what about Sesshomaru?"

"Sessomaru can come too!"

"I dont think Sesshomaru will like that and i'm sure InuYasha will hate it!"

"Sessomaru can be any inu yasha any day!"

"No, no, Inuyasha is Sesshomaru's half brother"

"How can a female deamon be Sesshomarus brother?"

"No tehe Inuyasha is his name he is a male half deamon" [{Kalein- At least we are lead to beleive as much ...}]

"Oh Rin gets it!"

"Yeah ... Rin Can i ask you something?"

"Yeah"

"Can you not mention my becomeing Sessomarus mate any more I think it upsets him." 'and me ...'

"Ok Rin wont."

"Thank you"

They finished there baths and dressed just in time for dinner. Kagome was wearing a beautiful paled green Kimono with dark gray circular patterns covering the sholders and all hem lines. Rin had also changed (with kagomes help) into a outfit that looked very simular to kagomes just quite a bit smaller.

As the two of thementered the dinning hall the first thought that came to sesshomarus mind was 'they look perfect together, a perfect family' unfortinatly as soon as Sesshomaru realized what he was thinking he started to scowl.

On the other hand all kagome was thinking about was food, she hadent eaten in quite awhile and damn was she hungry.

.:^*.*^:.

I bet you thought it was going to be a lemon right? Nope haha ... sorry ... and sorry for the 7 mounths delay this chap was actualy written on 1/14/04 ... i hate typeing ... i probely would have never updated again if it wasnt for Inuyasha666 reviewing ... so keep on reviewing and maybe another oen will go up ...

-cat [aka Kalein]